Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 01-Aug-21, 14:33
Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,959 Times in 103 Posts
Default TikTok Girl Head-Scissors Brother

Steve wedged his hands as deep into Meagans legs as he could, then pulled with all is strength. His biceps bulged with the effort, his face contorting in pain. He pulled and pulled as hard as he could, but it was useless. He was trapped, and there was nothing he could do.*

“Did you get it?” Meagan asked, looking up at her friend.*

“Let me check,” Sarah answered, tapping on her phone to play the video.*

Meagan looked over her shoulder, playfully squeezing her legs while giving Steve a bright smile. She had him trapped in a tight head-scissor, with his chin tucked right against her ass and her thighs framing his face. She was wearing skin tight cross fit shorts with a sleeveless crop top.*

“I think I got it,” Sarah said, bending down and showing Meagan her phone. The two watched in silence, the trendy TikTok music playing loudly.*

“Oh this one is so good,” Meagan said, a wicked grin on her face. “The timing is perfect.”

“Come on, please,” Steve begged. “You can’t do this.”

Both girls looked at him and laughed. Then Sarah held the phone up for him to see.*

Steve watched in horror as the video played, showing Meagans thick, muscular legs wrapped tight around his head, holding him in an unbelievably embarrassing hold. His face was in center frame, pressed tight against her ass. The music edited into the video played perfectly, the beat pausing and playing in sync with Meagan squeezing and un-squeezing her legs.*

As the video ended Steve erupted, thrashing his body left and right, desperate to escape from his sisters legs.*

Sarah jumped back, surprised at the sudden burst of movement. But Meagan remained calm. She tensed her body, made sure she kept her balance centered, then straightened her legs and squeezed hard. Instantly Steve was subdued. He stopped struggling, going completely limp. He knew she wouldn’t ease up until he relaxed. Meagan held her hard squeeze for several long moments, smiling over her shoulder as if savoring every second she held him this tight.*

Steve remained still, knowing if he showed any signs of resistance it would only prolong his torture.*

Meagan let out a deep breathe as she finally relaxed her legs. Not enough for her older brother to escape, but enough to let him breathe.*

“You are a freaking Amazon Goddess,” Sarah whispered loudly, marveling at the way her friend was able to dominate her older brother. “I’m serious. You’re a modern day Wonder Woman.”

Meagan smiled, pouting her lips affectionately.*

“I used to hate my thunder thighs,” Meagan said sweetly. She looked over her shoulder and squeezed softly, forcing Steves face to press against her ass. “But now look where they got me.”

Sarah held up the phone and began recording again.*

“You can’t put this online,” Steve begged, holding up his hands to cover his face.*

Effortlessly Meagan grabbed both of his wrists and pinned them to the floor. Then she blew a strand of hair out of her eyes, made a pouty face, and squeezed.*

Steve sat in his room, unable to take his eyes off of his phone. The video playing was on repeat, a constant loop of his younger sister framing his head between her thighs, his face pressed right against her ass, him being held in an unbelievably humiliating position. The TikTok music played in-sync with the video, her legs squeezing perfectly in time with the beat. Views, likes and comments skyrocketed. This morning her TikTok had just over two thousand followers. But that had tripled since she had uploaded her “head-scissor challenge” video.*

Steve forced himself to put his phone down, racking his brain for a way to fix this. He had already reported the video in hopes that it would get taken down, but his request had been denied. He pleaded with his sister first, to not upload it, and second to delete it, but that was useless. It seemed his only option was to pack up and move. He couldn’t face his friends and family after everyone saw this video. And that was only a matter of time, as Meagan had not only uploaded the video to TikTok, but to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as well.*

Steves phone buzzed, interrupting his thoughts on moving across the country. He picked it up and felt a shiver of fear run through his body. It was a TikTok notification. His sister had uploaded another video. A part of him told himself not to watch it, to just delete the app. But he had to see. He had to know what she had posted. He opened the app and the video played. His heart sank as he once again saw his face in center frame, Meagans thighs crushing his head. As opposed to the first video, this one didn’t have any trendy music. It was raw footage of what had happened. The clip was 58 seconds long. It started with him desperately pulling on her thighs, then halfway through she grabs his wrists and pin them to ground. Then she tightens her hold even harder, forcing his face right into her ass. She held him there, completely trapped, unable to even tap out.*

Steve winced in shame at how humiliating this was. He watched the video over and over, unable to stop. In horror he saw the video grow in popularity, views, likes and comments pouring in. He reported the video, but knew it wouldn’t get taken down. Sweating, he read through the comments.*

“Luckiest dude ever!”

“Homie got trapped by the devil.”

“I love how effortlessly she holds him like that. He has no chance.”

“This is my new favorite channel! Can you upload longer/more videos pleeeeaaaaseee?!?”

“I can’t tell if she’s an angle or a demon?”

Steve set his phone down, unable to believe his humiliation. Needing to clear his head, he decided to go for a run. He had always been a good runner, competing in both cross country and track and field. He used to be the athlete in the family. But then Meagan started doing cross-fit. In just one summer she had completely transformed her body. She was never fat, but always thick. Now though, after endless squats, lunges, burpees and everything else, she was curvy and strong, her physique flawless.

His phone buzzed again, and he swallowed dryly.*

“Oh no,” Steve mumbled to himself. Meagan uploaded another video. As the video started a sense of dread rushed through his body. On screen played a picture of him and Meagan, taken when they were just kids. Slow music played, but was steadily getting faster. Then the image collapsed onto its self, the beat dropped and another picture burst onto the screen. It was a still of Meagan crushing his head between her legs. She was squeezing hard, jamming his face right into her ass. The video ended, replaying again and again.

Steve threw his phone onto his bed, darted out of the house and went for a run.

Sarah giggled like a schoolgirl as she read the endless comments pouring into Meagans videos.

“Wait a second? That’s your brother? OMG that’s next level humiliation.”

“This girl rocks!”

“If I were him I’d crawl into a hole and NEVER come out.”

“These are so funny,” Sarah said, reading the comments out loud for Meagan to hear. “If you keep making these videos, you’re gonna be famous.”

Meagan rolled her eyes at that, but secretly liked the idea.

“I know it’s only been a day, but how close is it to the most liked video under the head-scissor challenge hashtag?”

Sarah clicked a few buttons, then frowned.

“Not even close,” Sarah said, confusion in her tone.

“Not even close?” Meagan asked, standing up from her chair and walking over to Sarah.

“Look,” Sarah said, clicking play on the most liked video and holding up the phone for both of them to watch.

A girl in her twenties smiled into the camera for a second, then blew a lock of hair out of her eyes, then suck out her tongue in a cute, suggestive way. The scene switched and the pretty girl was now lying on carpeted floor, a man trapped between her legs. Catch music played at the girl stretched out her legs, squeezing her thighs tight together. The man tapped out in obvious surrender, but the girl only pursed her lips at him. Then the girl turned her face back to the camera and smiled, continuing her rock solid head-scissor.

“She’s sexy,” Sarah murmured.

“Definitely,” Meagan agreed.

Sarah clicked on the girls channel, then both their eyes went wide with shock.

“How many head-scissor challenge video’s does this chick have?” Meagan asked, staring at the infinite number of videos on the girls channel. Sarah scrolled for a few seconds, not even getting close to the end.

“Just click anyone,” Meagan said.

The video played, the girl smiling in the same way she had in the first video, staring directly into the camera. Then she rolled her eyes and made a cute, playful face. Then the video switched and she had another man trapped in a tight, reverse head-scissor. The video played, the man struggling to escape. Then the music slowed, and so did the video. Slow motion showed the girl tighten her legs, her ass slowly bouncing in her skin tight spandex. Holding an exaggerated smile, the video ended, her still holding the tight squeeze.

They watched a dozen more videos, all of them more or less the same. The girl smiled into the camera, made a cute face, then cut to a scene where she had a man trapped between her legs. In each video she played trendy music and added some sort of effect. Some times slow motion, sometimes quick replays to show off her strong legs or the mans pain stricken face.

“How does she get so many different guys?” Meagan asked, astonished at the girls channel.

“No, look,” Sarah said, scrolling on her phone. It’s the same guy for a dozen or so videos.

The two inspected the girls channel, and found that for about 10 to 12 videos in a row, she would head-scissor the same guy. Then another guy for another 10 to 12 videos.

“I wonder if these are her boyfriends that she’s doing this to?” Sarah asked, clicking open another video. The girl smiled into he camera, winked, then cut to her holding a man in a side head-scissor. He tapped out on her leg repeatedly, but she smiled and shook her head no. Then she stretched out her legs and squeezed. The trendy music playing softened, and a countdown appeared on the screen along with what sounded like a boxing referees countdown. “5, 4, 3, 2, 1…” The man went limp at the count of one. The girl had knocked him out unconscious.

“Did she really just do that?” Meagan asked, amazed. “Is this real?”

The two watched the video several more times, both coming to the conclusion that it was real. The girl really did knock out the man with her legs. They could tell by how hard she squeezed, and for how long she did it.

“Let me see that,” Meagan said, grabbing the phone from Sarah.

“What is it,” Sarah asked.

“Nothing,” Meagan replied casually. “But if I want to get my numbers up, I’m going to have to study this girls channel.” She clicked ‘follow’, then opened up another video.

Steve was watching TV in his bedroom, but his mind was elsewhere. His sister was home, as was his sisters best friend Sarah. She had often visited their apartment, spending entire weekends in a spare room.

Normally, Steve would watch TV in the living room or basement, but the memory of Meagans thighs wrapped tight around his head while Sarah recorded everything, scared him from leaving his room. But after another hour his stomach growled and he knew he couldn’t hide forever. He clicked off the TV, slowly opened his bedroom door and peered outside. He didn’t hear anything. Very quietly, he tiptoed downstairs, grabbed a few snacks from the kitchen, then tiptoed down to the basement. He flipped on the TV, turned the volume down low, then collapsed onto the sofa.

Meagan checked herself out in the mirror, doing several twirls. She was wearing a tight fitting, short blue T-shirt that showed off her toned stomach, and the bottom part of her pink bikini swimsuit.

“Is this over the top?” Meagan asked, turning around and examining her ass. She cupped both cheeks in her hands and bounced them several times.

“It’s perfect,” Sarah said, walking over and sliding a hand across her bare legs. “You’re skin is so perfect.”

“Do you want a closer look?” Meagan asked teasingly, reaching over and grabbing her friends wrist.

“No!” Sarah screamed, taking a quick step away. But Meagan held on tight.

“Come on, you should try it,” Meagan said while giggling. “I won’t hurt you.”

“No, no, no no no!” Sarah screamed, dropping her phone and trying to escape.

Meagan took a step closer to Sarah and grabbed her with both hands. Sarah tried to pull away from her, but she was only 5’4 and skinny. Meagan was 5’7 and thick. Sarah had no chance.

Meagan pulled her screaming friend down to the ground and straddled her waist.

“I’m just gonna show you what it’s like,” Meagan said, pinning Sarah’s left arm beneath her knee. “Just give you a little experience.”

“No, please, Meagan, don’t,” Sarah begged, but couldn’t stop from laughing hysterically.

Meagan advanced on Sarah, pressing her crotch against her chin and closing her thighs around her face. For a moment she pinned both of Sarah’s arms to the ground, then realized she didn’t need to do so. She could keep her pinned without trapping her arms.

“Any last wishes?” Meagan asked with a sparkle in her eye.

Sarah tried squirming away, but couldn’t escape from Meagans pin.

Meagan stopped laughing, smiled viscously down, then grabbed her friends head and pulled her into her crotch. Slowly she fell to the side, straightening her legs and wrapping her thighs tight around her head.

“Oh no,” Sarah mumbled, feeling the weight of Meagans legs close around her.

Meagan opened her legs for a fraction of a second, pulled Sarah in deeper, then closed her legs again.

“Gotcha!”

For a minute all Meagan did was hold Sarah in her hold, forcing her friend to look directly at her. Sarah had tried escaping at first, but after trying her hardest to pry Meagans legs apart with no success, and no obvious effort put forth from Meagan, she went limp and succumbed to the situation.

“I should put this on my channel,” Meagan said with a smile. “Maybe that would get a lot of likes.”

“Don’t you dare!” Sarah snapped, desperately trying to pull her head free.

“I”m just joking,” Meagan said casually. “I wouldn’t post this to my channel.” But as Meagan leaned back and reached for her phone, Sarah shrieked in panic.

“Relax,” Meagan said, unable to control her laughter. “I’ll just put it on my story or something.”

Sarah quickly covered her face with her hands.

Meagan fiddled with the phone for a second, then pointed it directly at Sarah’s face.

“Don’t be shy,” Meagan murmured. “You look great.”

Sarah continued to squirm, covering her face with her hands.

“Don’t!”

Meagan reached out with one hand and grabbed Sarah’s left wrist. Then she straightened her legs and squeezed. Instinctively Sarah grabbed Meagans leg with her free hand, trying to pull her legs open.

Meagan held the squeeze for a long moment, pointing the camera at Sarah’s exposed face.

“Got it!”

“Oh fuck,” Sarah screamed as Meagan relaxed her legs, but not enough for her to escape.

Meagan watched the video, let out a chuckle of enjoyment, then turned the phone around for Sarah to see. The video was short, just a few seconds long. Meagan had turned on the ‘boomerang’ effect, so that the video played and reversed repeatedly. It showed Meagan squeeze, relax, then squeeze, over and over. Sarah’s face was center frame.

“Don’t you dare!” Sarah screamed.

“I won’t,” Meagan said laughingly. “Here, look.” She turned the phone so both could see, and deleted the clip. “Enough of this,” Meagan said, opening her legs to free Sarah. “Let’s go get my brother.”

Meagan got to her feet and did a final examination in the mirror. She stretched out one leg and flexed, her thigh muscle bulging out of her leg. She held it there for a moment, then relaxed.

“Let’s go,” Meagan said, stepping out of the room.

The two girls quietly tiptoed into Steves bedroom, and were confused to find he wasn’t there.

“I thought he’s been hiding in here ever since you head-scissored him,” Sarah mused. “Did he slip away?”

“Idn,” Meagan answered. “Let’s go check.

The two girls made their way downstairs, searching the kitchen, living room and spare bedroom.

“Maybe he’s gone out?” Sarah said, disappointment in her voice. “Too bad, I was looking forward to this.”

“Maybe he’s in the basement,” Meagan said, glancing down the hallway. “Hardly anyone goes down there, but maybe that’s why he’d decide to hide there.”

“Worth a look,” Sarah said, following Meagan down the hallway.

Steve heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps coming down the stairs and quickly turned off the TV. He got to his feet and took a step away from the couch, but too late. He came face to face with Meagan and Sarah. In less than one second he took in the entire situation. Meagan was clearly dressed up wearing only a tight T-shirt and bikini bottom, and Sarah had a cell phone in both hands, one attached to a tripod.

“Don’t…” Steve mumbled. “I’m not playing with you.”

Meagan slowly approached her brother, cornering him against a wall.

“But I love playing,” Meagan said sweetly. “It’s so fun.”

Sarah quickly turned on both cameras and began filming.

Steve looked from Sarah to Meagan, his brain racing for a way out of this. Perhaps he could lunge at Meagan, give her a big push in the chest, then run for it up the stairs. But he thought the chance of that working was slim to none. He looked around the room, searching for a weapon. A tennis racket rested against the wall, and for half a second he contemplated picking it up and swinging it at her. But that wouldn’t do. She was his littler sister after all. Before he could think of a better idea, Meagan was too close. She lunged at him and managed to grab a hold of his left wrist. He tried yanking it free, but she held on tight. He felt her pull him towards her, and dug in his heels to stop her. He managed to hold his ground for a moment, but then she dug her heels into the ground as well and pulled him a few steps into the center of the room.

“I don’t want to play your stupid games,” Steve shouted, trying his best to maintain his balance. As Meagan dragged him across the room, he marveled at how strong she was. He was taller than her by a few inches, and he assumed he was a few pounds heavier than she was, but he wasn’t really sure. But she was definitely more powerful than him. He had seen her cross-fit post, and knew she could squat and deadlift way more weight than he could.

Steve pulled back as hard as he could, and this time was surprised to find hardly any resistance. Meagan had moved with him, taking a step in his direction.

“Fuck,” Steve screamed in panic as he slipped and fell to the ground.

Meagan quickly dropped onto him, straddling his waist. She held onto his wrist and closed her thighs around his ribs to prevent him from bucking her off.

“Accept your fate,” Meagan advised him with a smile. “You’re no match for me.”

Steve knew this to be true, but he fought back desperately. He bucked his hips and pushed her with all his strength, but Meagan easily stayed on top of him. Keeping her thighs pressed tight into his ribs, she slowly advanced on him, moving up onto his body until she was pressing her weight down onto his chest. Steve was exhausted and breathing hard as she grabbed both of his wrist and pinned them flat to the floor.

“This is too easy,” Meagan said, chiding her brother. Then she slid forward even further, pressing her crotch against his chin. He froze, unable to move. Meagan then closed her thighs against his face, framing his head between her legs. For a moment she held him like this, crotch pressed against his chin, inner thighs framing his face, staring down at him as if savoring the moment.

“I think I’ll do some TikTok dances like this later,” Meagan said to both Sarah and Steve. “But first,” she let go of his pinned wrists, grabbed his head, fell to the side, stretched out her legs and wrapped them tight around his head. “head-scissor challenge”

Meagan let Steve struggle for a minute, watching with amusement as he tried to pry her legs open and squirm away. She was hardly squeezing her legs but easily held onto him. She had strong, thick thighs that were locked in place. After a minute she looked up at Sarah and raised her eyebrows. Sarah already had the camera with the tripod pointing at them, and the other cell phone in her hand. She moved close, pointing the camera directly into Steves face.

Meagan leaned back and brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes, then nodded her head at Sarah. Music played and Meagan slowly squeezed her legs tight. She looked from the camera to Steve, lip-syncing to the song and smiling as Steve winced in pain.

When it was over Sarah crouched down next to Meagan and they watched the video.

“Perfect,” Meagan announced, grabbing Steve’s head and pulling him deeper into her hold.

Sarah clicked a button on the phone, and audio from a movie began to play.

“Wait, I wasn’t ready,” Meagan said, finishing the adjustment she made with her head-scissor. “Ok, now.”

A females voice played from the phone, a long winded speech from a comedy where an old grandma berates her grandson. Meagan had memorized the words, and was lip-synching the entire thing, squeezing her legs and pointing a finger at Steve.

“Oh stop, sorry,” Meagan said, interrupting the video. “I messed up.”

They started again, and again and again, as Meagan continued to mess up the lines.

“This is harder then it looks,” Meagan said, propping herself up on one elbow. “I keep forgetting my lines.”

“I’ve got all the time in the world,” Sarah said, holding the camera up, ready for action.

On the seventh take Meagan finally got the shot, lip-syncing perfectly to all the lines. When she finished she raised her hands into the air in triumph.

Steve was exhausted, unable to believe the situation he was in. Every time Meagan restarted the short skit, he knew she would squeeze hard on the third, then again on the fifth line. He tried bracing himself each time, but it hurt painfully no matter what he did. Her strong, muscular thighs pressed hard into his head and neck.

Meagan leaned back, resting herself on both arms, keeping her legs locked tight around Steves head.

“Give me a minute,” Meagan said, relaxing herself.

“Let me know when you’re ready,” Sarah said, resting her back up against a lazy chair. “Next is the Bieber song.”

After a minute Meagan sat up, squeezed her legs playfully, then nodded at Sarah. Sarah clicked a button, and “Baby,” began to play.

Meagan lip-synced to the words, “baby, baby, baby, oh!” and on ‘oh’ she squeezed hard, “baby, baby, baby oh, baby baby baby oh, baby, baby, baby oh, I just wish you were mine, mine,” and on the second ‘mine,’ she squeezed long and hard.

“Wow, one take,” Meagan said, watching the video with a smile. She looked at Steve and smirked. “For your sake let’s hope all of them go like this.”

Steve couldn’t believe what was happening. He was trapped in the most humiliating position, with his younger sister performing the most humiliating skits. But there was nothing he could do to stop it. His sisters legs were too strong for him to escape. Whenever he tried it only made things worse as she squeezed tight until he stopped struggling.

“Let’s do the Lady Gaga song next,” Sarah said, a bright smile on her face.

“Good idea,” Meagan said, her smile even brighter.

Steve braced himself, waiting for the trendy music to play while his younger sister squeezed her legs while lip-syncing to the song. But miraculously, it didn’t come. Instead, he felt his head slide free from her legs. He was free, he could’t believe it. As quick as he could he sat up, ready to bolt out of the room. But before he could even make it halfway to his feet, he felt two strong hands grab him by the shoulders and pull him back to the ground.

“No!” Steve stammered, his glimpse of freedom sliding away.

Meagan collapsed onto Steves chest, pinning him flat to the ground. Then she reached back behind her back and grabbed Steves head with her hand. Then she opened her legs, pulled his head into her thighs, then closed her legs tight around his head. Steve was struggling furiously, but she squeezed hard until he went still. When he did, she reached back again, grabbed his head, pulled him in tighter so that his chin pressed firmly against her ass, then closed her legs tight again. Finally, she gave a long, hard squeeze until Steve went completely limp, then she smiled at Sarah and nodded for her to begin. She had him in a perfect reverse head-scissor.

A dozen skits and songs later, Meagan had to admit she was getting tired. She had messed up so many lines and lyrics, having to restart so many times, it was starting to get to her. She wondered how Steve was holding up, having to endure her strong legs with each take.

“I think that’s enough for today,” Sarah said, reading her friends mind. “Let’s do those TikTok dances and finish.”

“Good idea,” Meagan said, giving Steve a long, final, hard squeeze. As she tightened her legs his face was forced up and into her ass, pressing tight against her. She held him several long minutes, no music or skit playing in the background. She simply held him tight in her hold, not enough to choke him, but enough to physically exhaust him. When she finally let up and opened her legs, Steves head dropped softly onto the floor.

Meagan climbed onto his chest, then slid forward until her crotch pressed up against his chin. Steve didn’t even fight back as she closed her thighs around his face.

Sarah played the music and Meagan danced to the trendy songs, bouncing lightly on top of Steve.

Steve sat in the corner of his room, knees tucked against his chest, staring numbly at his phone. Video after video uploaded on his sisters channel, each one more humiliating than the next. He clicked the latest upload and stared in horror as the video played, the popular audio, “try me,” played, as the camera started at Meagan’s serous expression, then scanned down to show her legs wrapped tight around his own head. Quick, dark toned music played as Meagan squeezed her legs. He scrolled up and watched the next video. It started showing clips of Meagan’s first week of cross-fit. She was shy looking as she barely picked up a small weight. The caption read, “How it started,” then the video switched, showing her strong, athletic legs wrapped around his head, the caption reading, “How it’s going.” He scrolled to the next video and watched. Meagan had him in a tight, reverse head-scissor, his face jammed tight against her ass. She smiled at the camera and synced to the song, “Go bad bitch go bad bitch go, go bad bitch go bad bitch go.”

He set the phone down, but immediately picked it back up again. He checked her channel, cringing as he saw how much her channel had grown. She had over fifty thousand followers with nearly a million likes.

Meagan stretched out across her bedroom sofa, staring with amazement at her channel. Every second a notification would ring, letting her know she had another like, comment or follow. It poured in like heavy rain. She clicked her latest upload and watched. She was sitting on her brothers chest, her crotch tucked tight against his chin, her thighs framing the sides of his face. Popular music played as she bounced on top of him, dancing left and right.

“You’re amazing,” Meagan said, looking up from her phone and smiling at Sarah. “You edit these videos perfectly.” Meagan replayed the video and watched in amazement as the music played perfectly to her dancing, with special effects put in perfectly to highlight her dominate position. “You have to teach me how to do this.”

“It’s not hard,” Sarah said, getting off of her chair and sitting down next to Meagan. “Just follow the apps software.”

Sarah began to show her, but after a minute Meagan became bored. It was too complex and the details made her drowsy.

“Forget it,” Meagan said, taking her phone and opening her channel page again. “We work well as a team, you edit, I….I do the heavy work.”

“Suits me,” Sarah said, leaning over to watch the video Meagan was playing. Meagans had her brother in a tight side head-scissor, lip-syncing the audio from a ‘Star Wars’ movie. When the video ended she clicked on comments and they began to read.

“Wow this chick is so hot! How did she get him to do this?”

“LOL face of an angel, heart of a demon.”

“Again? How is this guy so lucky?”

“This is the best channel by far. She’s hot, strong, sexy, confident, freaking PERFECT girl!”

“I want to be next!”

“Pause the video at 12 seconds, you can see how easily she’s manhandling her brother. Those legs are pythons!”

Meagan clicked out of the comments and went to her channel.

“Look!” Meagan said, pointing at her likes. “1 million!”

Both girls leapt off of the couch, squealing in delight.

“This is amazing!” Meagan said, hugging her best friend. “We actually got a million likes!”

“Next up, a million followers!” Sarah said excitedly.

“Wow…that’s crazy. I hope so.” Meagan said, eyebrows raised.

“Let’s go tell Steve the good news,” Meagan said, heading for the door.

The two girls burst into Steves room like it was theres.

“Check it out,” Meagan said, holding her phone up for Steve to see. “We got a million likes.”

Steve looked at the phone, then his sister, unable to believe how many likes his utter humiliation had received. Worse yet, it was still growing.

“Good night,” Meagan said sweetly, turning around and practically dancing out of the room. As she entered her own room she jumped onto the couch and stretched out her limbs, smiling in complete ecstasy.

“We should make a ‘1 million likes’ celebration video,” Sarah said, picking a notepad.

“Good idea,” Meagan said, sitting up and scratching her chin. “What are you thinking?”

The two sat in silence for a moment, Sarah scribbling in her notepad.

“How about keep it simple?” Sarah suggested. “Just go put your brother into a head-scissor and thank your fans for a million likes.”

“Hmm,” Meagan thought. “I kinda like it. Simple, raw footage. Let’s do it.”

Meagan stood up and checked herself out in the mirror. She was wearing black yoga pants with a cut of blouse.

“Is this outfit ok?”

“Yea, the pants show off your figure.”

The two stormed into Steves room, Sarah holding up the camera.

“Get out of my room,” Steve shouted. “I don’t care how many likes you have.”

“Sure,” Meagan said. “We’ll leave, just one thing first.”

As Meagan approached her brother, he stood up and put his hands up to defend himself. She lunged at his left knee, but it was fake. Instead, she stood up and dashed for his head, successfully wrapping an arm around his neck.

“You are too easy,” Meagan mused as she forced Steve onto the ground.

Although he struggled furiously, Meagan was able to get him into a tight head-scissor. She simply pushed him to the ground, twisting her body around him until she could get around his arms.

“Relax,” Meagan said soothingly as she pulled his head tight against her crotch, closing her thighs around his head. “This will just be a short one.” She looked up at the camera, smiled, then began.

“Hey guys, I just want to say thank you so much for one million likes. I mean, that’s literally crazy! Thank you all for pressing that like button and following my ‘head-scissor challenge’ videos. I try to read and respond to as many comments as possible, I love you all. Stay tuned because there’s definitely more to come. Oh, and one more thing.”

Meagan looked down at her brother, stretching out her legs and squeezing hard. She held him trapped in a tight squeeze for several long moments, then eased up. Looking back up she continued speaking, “I’m planning on doing a livestream soon. Make sure to follow me so you can be notified when I go live. I’ll be doing a Q and A. It’s going to be good, I promise.” With that, she squeezed her legs again, staring down at her brother.”

“Ok, got it,” Sarah said, putting her phone away.

Meagan opened her legs and pushed her brother onto his back. She was about to get up, but then decided to put him into a pin. She mounted his chest, pressing her crotch up against his chin.

“Should I record?” Sarah asked, raising her phone.

“No need,” Meagan said. “I just decided to have a quick chat with my big bro.”

Meagan squeezed her thighs together, framing Steves head between her legs.

“Our lease is up at the end of the month,” Meagan said, choosing her words carefully. “But we’re both going to sign for another year, aren’t we.” As she finished she squeezed her legs threateningly. “I’ll have Lisa the real estate agent come by today, so we can both sign the contract.”

Steve stared up at his sister, unable to think. She had her crotch pressed up against his chin, her thighs framing his face. It was so humiliating, but there was nothing he could do to stop her. She was too strong, too well balanced. He knew if he fought her it would only end with her legs squeezing his head.

“I said we’re both going to sign the contracts today, right?” Meagan asked a little louder, pressing her thighs tight together.

“Um,” Steve stammered, desperately trying to think of a way out of this. But then Meagan grabbed the back of his head and made to pull him into a side head-scissor. Not wanting that to happen, he hastily agreed. “Ok, I will. I’ll sign, I promise.”

“Good decision,” Meagan said with a smile. She let go of his head, pinched his cheek with one hand, then stood up and left.

Throughout the week Meagan took every opportunity she could to make more videos. Her channel grew with each new video she uploaded, the comments overwhelmingly applauding the way she head-scissored her brother. Her latest video, one where she dressed up in a black power suit, pretending to be a big shot CEO, then putting her lazy assistant, Steve, into a reverse head-scissor for poor performance, had received over five thousand likes in less than a day.

“Steves getting much easier to handle,” Sarah said, taking a sip of her coffee. “I mean, he practically doesn’t even fight back anymore.”

Meagan took a sip of her coffee and smiled. The two girls were at ‘Ben’s Beans,’ coming up with ideas for creative ways Meagan could head-scissor her brother.

“It’s like he’s completely succumbed to the situation,” Sarah continued. “I’m surprised he hasn’t thrown a punch or something.”

Meagan looked up at that. “You think he’d dare? If he ever tried, I’d knock him out cold with my legs.”

Sarah raised her eyebrows, surprised to see her friend was dead serious.

“Anyway,” Meagan said, taking another sip. “That won’t happen, I can tell.”

“What do you mean?” Sarah asked.

“Like you said,” Meagan explained. “He hardly fights back anymore. I’ve trained him that way.”

“What?” Sarah asked, eyebrows raised.

“I didn’t even realize I was doing it, but the harder he fights back, the harder I squeeze him. And vice versa. If he does’t put up much of a struggle, I don’t punish him so hard during the head-scissor.”

“Wow,” Sarah said with an expression of wonder. “That’s smart.”

The two sat in silence for a while, both thinking of creative ways to create more content.

“How about this,” Sarah said, handing Meagan her phone. “It’s called the ‘yoga movie challenge.’ Basically you practice yoga for the entire length of a movie. Think you could put your brother into a head-scissor for that long?”

Meagan chuckled, “Yea, definitely.” She scrolled through Sarah’s phone, checking out the yoga videos. “Good one, write it down.”

Sarah picked up her pen and wrote down another idea. Their journal, which they dubbed, ‘Steves Nightmares,’ was filled with different ideas and skits, all of which included Meagans strong legs wrapped tight around Steves head.

“It’s almost the holidays,” Sarah said, putting down the pen.

“Oh I know,” Megan said excitedly. “I Can’t wait for pumpkin spice lattes.”

“Me too,” Sarah agreed, but I was talking about this,” she tapped “Steves Nightmares’ with her finger.

“What?” Meagan asked, confused.

“In a month it will be Halloween,” Sarah said excitedly. “Think of the possibilities!”

“You’re right!” Meagan said, eyes wide with pleasure.

“Ok, check this out,” Sarah said, picking up the pen and beginning to write. “We can rent a dozen different costumes, and make a montage video of you scissoring your brother in each one.”

“That’s genius!” Meagan said, picking up her phone. “Theres a sexy zombie nurse costume I want. Imagine, a head-scissor in that outfit would get tons of likes.”

“I know,” Sarah agreed. “Sexy zombie nurse, policewoman, wonder woman, sexy pirate, cat woman, I mean…there’s endless ideas!”

“I can’t wait,” Meagan said, already scrolling through a costume rental shop.

“And Christmas!” Sarah said after a brief pause.

Meagan looked up from her phone, sparkles of joy in her eye.

Over the next hour the two girls came up with idea after idea, writing everything down in ‘Steves Nightmares.’

“Ready to go,” Meagan asked, finishing the last sip of her now cold coffee.

“Yea,” Sarah said, getting to her feet. “Wait, I just thought of something.”

“What is it?” Meagan asked.

“If you want to do the live-stream today, you should send a notice first,” Sarah advised.

“Oh that’s right,” Meagan said, sitting back down. She pulled out her phone and clicked away.

“Hi guys, I’ll be doing a live-stream this afternoon. Write down any questions you have now and I’ll answer as many as I can. See you guys then, xoxo.”

“Hows this?” Meagan asked, handing Sarah her phone.

“Perfect.”

When the two girls got home, Meagan checked to make sure her brother was home, saw that he was, then they both went upstairs to get ready. Meagan changed clothes, getting dressed in tight spandex shorts with a matching pink blouse. Sarah helped do her makeup and dress up her hair. When she was finished she looked herself up and down in the mirror, doing several twirls to check out her figure.

“Ready?” Sarah asked.

“I’m so nervous,” Meagan admitted. “I’ve never done a live-stream before.”

“Relax,” Sarah advised her. “It’s going to be fine.”

“It’s so intimidating,” Meagan said, wringing her hands nervously. “With videos we can edit them perfectly before uploading them, but with live-stream, who knows what will happen.”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” Sarah said with a laugh. “What’s going to happen is you are going to put your brother into a head-scissor and answer the dozens and dozens of questions your fans have asked.”

“Ok, you're right,” Meagan said, taking a deep breathe. “Let’s go.”

As the two girls walked into Steves room, he instantly knew what was about to happen. Sarah had two camera’s ready, Meagan dressed up nicely.

“Did you see my notice?” Meagan asked, hands on her hips.

Steve didn’t answer, but from the look on his face it was evident that he had.

“I don’t want to mess up my hair,” Meagan said, giving Steve a serous look. “So if you make things easy for me, I’ll make things easy for you.”

Steve remained silent.

After a brief pause, Meagan decided to take his silence as agreement.

“I think your shirt clashes with my outfit,” Meagan said, walking over to Steves closet. She picked up a blue polo and tossed it to him. “Put this on.”

Steve caught the shirt, but didn’t move to put it on. He could’t believe what was happening. Was Meagan really going to put him into a head-scissor while live-streaming? Of course she was, he already knew it. But he simply couldn’t believe it. How many views would it receive? Who that he knew would watch?

Meagan took one step towards Steve, growing impatient with his lack of movement. Not wanting a viscous squeeze she always gave him when he struggled hard to stop her, he quickly stood up and spoke up.

“Ok, ok,” Steve quickly stammered out. “I’m putting it on.”

Meagan paused, then watched with complete satisfaction as Steve changed shirts. When he was finished she looked at Sarah.

“Ready?” She asked.

“I have an idea,” Sarah said, looking around the room. “The lighting is better in your room, we should do it there.”

Sarah looked around, then nodded her head. “You’re right, let’s do that.”

Meagan followed Sarah out of the room, then turned around and gave Steve a knowing look. He held his ground for a moment, but then broke. Slowly he followed her into the hallway and into her room.

Meagan shut the door, then pointed towards a spot in the center of the room.

“Lie down,” Meagan ordered, but her voice was soft. Steve hesitated for a moment, but then slowly crouched down and laid down onto his back.

Meagan took one last look in the mirror, straightened out her clothes, then crouched down next to her brother and pulled him into a tight side head-scissor. She squeezed her thighs playfully, propped herself up on one arm, then looked at Sarah and nodded her head.

“Hi guys, welcome to my livestream,”

Full Story available,

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 02-Aug-21, 08:51
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: TikTok Girl Head-Scissors Brother

It is great to see a new story of yours, mate. I didn't even hesitate when I saw the full story was for sale on Amazon. Meagan and Sarah are very exciting girls and I alternately feel sympathy and jealousy for Steve. Thank you very much for writing this for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-21, 05:57
Points: 26,934, Level: 71 Points: 26,934, Level: 71 Points: 26,934, Level: 71
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,966 Times in 702 Posts

thank you very much for this amazing story
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-21, 14:29
yuhjuy

Great story, would really recommend to buy the full version on amazon
Old 04-Aug-21, 18:56
Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

How many pages of the full version is the preview?
Old 05-Aug-21, 12:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How many pages of the full version is the preview?
G'day, mate.

On my kindle for PC thing, the end of this free preview is on about page 26 of 81 total pages. Hope that helps. I think it is about 36%.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-21, 16:05
Points: 5,827, Level: 32 Points: 5,827, Level: 32 Points: 5,827, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Why not just post the full story like everybody else who writes stories does? Imagine if everybody who put shit up on forums and Literotica or thevalkyrie only did a preview and then asked for money to read the rest.

Decent read here, but hard pass if you're gonna cut it short and turn into a salesman
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-21, 19:33
Points: 2,909, Level: 22 Points: 2,909, Level: 22 Points: 2,909, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Eh, if he thinks people would pay, I'd say it's fair game. It's tough to write a high quality story to completion. Can't expect people to do it for free, and money is a good motivator.
Old 05-Aug-21, 20:08
Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16 Points: 1,584, Level: 16
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
G'day, mate.

On my kindle for PC thing, the end of this free preview is on about page 26 of 81 total pages. Hope that helps. I think it is about 36%.
Yeah that helps thanks. Is there much more headscissors/ humiliation in those other 55 pages?
Old 05-Aug-21, 22:16
Last Achievements

Yes, if you are a headscissor fan, I think you would enjoy it, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissors, sister, teen girl