Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Sep-21, 22:29
Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

WOW if she gets in everybody's head like she did Brett's, I see her running this part of the bracket.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kwellmancpa For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 05:20
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

I love the whole ‘pressure points’ thing, her special attacks under his jaw and arms. People don’t use it in their stories very often, but there’s just something about it. Definitely want to see more Malayna. That technique gives her a unique little edge over any of the other characters in a match.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-21, 15:34
Points: 2,680, Level: 21 Points: 2,680, Level: 21 Points: 2,680, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Love Malayana!! She could be her own series.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nathanielgant For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-21, 13:33
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I'm not sure what would be a better final match, Billie Vs Malayna or Jenny Vs Malayna.. at the beginning I was hoping Billie would take this home, now I'm not certain I want that anymore. the only thing I'm certain of is that I NEED more parts!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boxingstop For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 21:00
Points: 2,918, Level: 22 Points: 2,918, Level: 22 Points: 2,918, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Guess this story is dead too. Was hoping to get to see one of Amelia’s matches against a guy for once.
Old 18-Oct-21, 21:03
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Really hope it isn't =(
I'm really itching for some domination from Marie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-21, 04:03
Unknown156
This message has been deleted by Unknown156.
Old 02-May-22, 03:56
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

With about 15 hours of voting left on the other thread, it looks like one story is pulling ahead...

...so I thought I'd just leave this here.

FLIGHT 2

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flight 2 Round 2 1200px.jpg (107.8 KB, 2205 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-22, 15:29
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thank you so much for this, mate. I am really looking forward to reading more of this tournament.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-22, 00:40
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

PART 8

“...BASICALLY CHEATED ON ME!!”

Greg hadn’t caught the beginning of the sentence, but there was no missing the end of it. Everyone in the gym must have heard that. He looked up and saw Kyle dragging Billie out of the gym by her elbow. She was shouting back at him, but Greg couldn’t make out the words.

Thank fuck for that. There was no one in the world Greg hated as much as Billie, and he hoped Kyle was going out to the parking lot to dump her bitch ass right then and there. Last spring he’d been matched against her, and he was still basically suffering from that groin pull he’d had a week earlier, and the little bitch had worked him onto his back and shoved his face up between her ass cheeks.

It was totally fucking unnecessary. He’d been too humiliated to even continue the match after his face disappeared up into her crack while a boner tented his shorts, and when he tried to explain to his brothers that he would have kicked her ass if he hadn’t hurt himself on the lacrosse field, some of them started calling him Crybaby behind his back. Assholes! They were his brothers for life, but sometimes they were also fucking assholes.

Well, he had just proved that it wasn’t just girls who could fight dirty. Last match, they’d put him up against some pledge named Claire, and he'd given her a face full of ass. He had spread his sweaty man cheeks and dropped his shorts right down on her pretty face, reaching back to give her a punch in the stomach for good measure as she struggled to breathe. He even tried to fart in her face, but he didn’t have a fart in him at the time.

Maybe that was for the best. God Boy would have kicked his ass for that. Then again, maybe God Boy wasn’t so tough after all, seeing as he just got dragged off into a bathroom by a fucking pledge after getting a mouthful of her feet. Greg was gonna be laughing about that for weeks.

Oh, Jenny Violet was taking the stage. God, he’d like to fuck Jenny Violet. Look at those legs. That ass! Sweet Mother of Fuck. He couldn't wait to meet her in the finals. No injuries this time, bitches. Maybe he'd drag her off to the locker room and make her suck his cock. He was getting horny just thinking about it.

“It appears two of our competitors are indisposed,” Jenny said, to scattered laughter. “We’ve decided to push Flight 1 to the end of the second round. So… Flight 2 it is. Marie vs. Greg, Sabrina vs. Fabian, Claire vs. Anders, Lily vs. Eli. Get down here!”

Oh shit, he was up against Marie? He hadn’t looked. He knew she had a reputation. He hadn’t been in the tournament two semesters ago but apparently she’d done some pretty awful things to one of their guys. No one would give him the details. And then that business with Pete last semester…

Well, fuck it. Pete was a wimp. And Marie might think she’s a big shot, but really she wasn’t much more than a fat chick. Greg weighed about 170 pounds, and he thought Marie was probably ten pounds heavier than him even though she was three inches shorter. So he’d treat her like a fat chick: fat chicks don’t get respect. He hopped off the bleachers and strode confidently out onto the mat.

He stopped short as soon as he actually saw Marie. Holy shit. Earlier in the day he was pretty sure she’d been wearing shorts and a tank top. She’d changed into some lacy little black thing - Jesus, was that a dress or was that lingerie?

The ref, that senior girl Gina, walked over and took her place between them. “All right, folks, we all know the rules,” she said. “Let’s keep it clean.”

Greg smirked at Marie. “Ready to get beat down just like your little friend?” he taunted her.

Marie stared back at him cooly. “I’m gonna put your head so far up my ass you’ll think Billie was being nice to you, Crybaby,” she said.

He glared in anger. Oh, that fucking bitch. No one calls him that. She was gonna regret that.

“WRESTLE!” Gina shouted.

Greg charged. He lunged forward and wrapped his arms around Marie’s waist and their bodies slapped together hard as he knocked her thick body to her back.

She grunted as his weight came down on her, but quickly thrust her hand under his chin and rolled him off her. She mounted him and grabbed for his throat, but he caught her wrist and grabbed her chest and shoved her back off.

“Copping a feel, pervert?” she said sarcastically as she climbed back on top. He scowled at her. Her big left breast had more than filled his hand. He didn’t want to admit how good it felt - it had been too long since he had gotten any.

He managed to get his knees up between them and kick her off. Fuck, this bitch was heavy. She needed to lay off the fucking pork rinds.

Marie flew backwards a few feet but caught her footing and charged right back in. She tried to leap immediately onto Greg's body, but he rolled partially out of the way and she came down next to him with one arm around his shoulder.

For the next few minutes, the two competitors were a tangle of limbs. Limbs, and holds, and reversals, and punches, and slaps. Every time Greg hit Marie, it made her angrier, and the next hit she landed on him was even harder. He got on top of her and slammed his knuckles into her ribs, only to be answered with a slap that nearly made him see stars.

Soon Greg was running out breath. Neither one of them could seem to get a secure hold on each other, but she was just so much weight for him to move around. He could bench press the 180 pounds she weighed, sure, but not for a hundred reps. And the repeated blows to his face were taking their toll on him. It was seeming like every hit he got in on her was answered by two harder ones. His face was a red mess of handprints.

“Is that all you have?” Marie taunted him as she rolled him over to his back again, ignoring a punch to the underside of her breast and rocking his face back and forth with two more slaps. “Is poor little Crybaby running out of energy?”

For her part, Marie was sweating profusely - beads of sweat forming in her cleavage, running down her neck - but she didn’t seem to be slowing down at all. In fact, she seemed to be fighting harder and harder, like it was just pissing her off that she hadn’t beaten him yet.

Finally, Marie rolled on top of Greg for what must have been the twentieth time, and he tried to throw her off again, only to have his muscles fail him. His right arm trembled and was pushed back under her weight. He collapsed onto his back under her thick, sweaty body.

“Get your fat ass off of me!” he demanded, but it came out sounds a lot more like a whine than a threat. Marie grinned and pinned his hands to the mats at his sides, her full breasts pressing into his chest and compressing his ribs.

“ONE! TWO! THREE!” Gina begin to count.

“G-get off,” Greg repeated in a raspy wheeze, struggling to breathe with the voluptuous girl’s full weight pressing down on him.

Marie leaned forward and put her lips to his ear. He could feel the tickle of her hot breath deep in his ear canal as she whispered “Do not tap out. If you tap out, I will crush your balls in my hand until they pop. Do you fucking understand?”

“W-what?!”

“EIGHT! NINE! …okay, no pin,” Gina said, sounding confused.

Marie had stood up. And Greg was still lying on his back, gasping for air and helpless to even roll over. The curvy woman swung one leg over his body and then savagely dropped her thick ass onto his chest, facing his feet.

There were gasps from the stands. Even Gina visibly winced. The air was forced from Greg’s lungs. He couldn’t draw breath, he couldn't move - he realized Marie could knock him out just by lazily sitting there. She turned her neck and looked into his terrified eyes with an evil smirk.

And then Marie scooted her big conquering ass back. Over his neck, over his chin. She engulfed the arrogant junior’s face between her cheeks, and neatly rearranged the skirt of her dress over his head so his entire head vanished under her. All that was visible to the crowd was his bare chest and legs twitching behind her.

Greg panicked. The thong she was wearing was ridiculously skimpy. It was like a piece of dental floss running between her meaty cheeks. He twisted his neck back and forth, trying to pop his head free of its prison - and Marie responded by raising up very slightly, just high enough to slip her hands under his head, and then pulling his head up into her crack as she sat her full weight back down.

Everything was black. He was completely engulfed in sweaty ass. He lifted his hand to tap - but images of her reaching backwards, grabbing his balls, crushing them together, filled her head. He hesitated. His hand hovered near her thigh.

“Jesus, dude, tap out,” said Gina. “Tap out!”

Greg couldn’t hear her, but even if he could it wouldn’t have mattered. He wanted to tap - he needed to tap - but all he could think about was the vicious girl emasculating him as punishment. He knew she didn’t hold back; he'd never been slapped so hard in his life. He could almost feel the pain shooting through his whole body from his vulnerable balls as she crushed them in punishment.

Finally, his hand started to shake along with his legs, and instead of tapping her thigh, it fell limply to the mat.

“Out! He’s out!” Gina shouted.

Marie stood up with a big victorious smile on her face. She adjusted her dress and picked her thong out of her crack and from between her labia, then stepped back from the mat. Greg was still out as Gina gave him gentle slaps him in the face, trying to bring him around.

Finally, Greg took a big gasp of air and his eyes focused. He looked completely confused. Gina tried to help him up, but he slapped her hand away. He got to his feet, red-faced and dizzy, stumbling as he tried to stand. All he could feel and smell was the ass sweat painted all over his face.

“Thirty seconds recovery,” Gina said.

Marie walked to the dazed loser in a sultry, predatory stroll, stopping only a foot from his face. “I was always going to dominate you,” she said quietly. “But you hurt and humiliated one of my friends. So now I’m going to fucking destroy you.”

“W-what?” he said stupidly.

“I’m going to swallow you in my body. I’m going to make you cry. You’re never going to -”

“WRESTLE!”

Marie took one step back and regarded Greg. He was literally shaking. Exhausted and afraid of her. It was delicious. She could feel her nipples stiffening. This was her favorite part.

Her hand flew out. Slapped the outclassed boy across the face once again. He tried to punch her, but it was completely feeble compared to his efforts at the beginning of the match. She caught his wrist and sent two left jabs into his unprotected stomach, doubling him over. She grabbed him by the hair and crushed her thick thighs around his neck in a standing headscissor.

Greg’s hands flew up to tap - and immediately Marie separated her thighs and dumped him face-first to the mats. She wasn’t done with him.

He was trying to get to his hands and knees. A well-placed stomp to the small of his back drove him back down to his stomach. He tried to get up again, and Marie just stomped him down again. "You fucking dumbass," she observed.

Greg lay there for a moment, trying to catch his breath, and finally rolled over to his back - and then Marie pounced. She leapt on top of him, splashing her full body weight onto him yet again. Then grabbing him behind his head, she smiled down into his eyes for just the briefest moment before pulling his face up between her sweaty breasts.

Greg struggled, but it was useless. He was as imprisoned by her tits as he had been by her ass. If anything, he was even more helpless with her body pinning every part of his flat. He tapped frantically on her shoulder, but she ignored the tap and held him there, letting him panic as her cleavage smothered the life out of him.

“That’s a tap, Marie,” Gina said.

Marie sighed and released him, dumping his head back to the mats. Then she pulled one shoulder strap down, followed by the other, letting her bare tits spill out of her negligee. Gasps could be heard around the room, followed by cold silence. Greg stared up at Marie's breasts in awe. They were so big, so full, so sexy - and they had just proven they could kill him.

“Kiss my tits and thank them for putting you out of your misery,” Marie instructed with a cruel smile.

“Ref - ref, I submitted, she has to get off of me” Greg whined.

Gina knelt down. She made eye contact with Marie. She looked down at Greg’s red, sweaty face. She considered for a moment as Marie’s bare breasts swung down just above the conquered lacrosse player’s face.

“Say thank you to her boobs, kid,” she finally said.

Greg screwed up his eyes in shame and humiliation. All he knew was he had to make this end. Marie purred as his lips paid tribute to one nipple, then the other.

“Thank - thank you for -” he could feel a tear welling up in his eye, beginning to trickle down the side of his face.

“Aww, there’s the Crybaby we all know and love,” Marie said cruelly.

“-for putting me out of - out of my mis-”

Greg couldn’t finish. He collapsed into sobs as Marie finally stood up from his body.

“They say it was no problem,” she said as she tucked her tits back into the dress. “Anytime.” Then she knelt down and quietly left him with one last message.

“No woman in this school is ever going to fuck you again after this, Crybaby,” she said quietly. “You'd better learn to enjoy sucking cock, because these were the last tits you’ll ever be kissing.”

She stood up and walked away, leaving Crybaby alone and sobbing on the mats.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Greg 600px.jpg (52.1 KB, 1906 views)
File Type: jpg Marie-1 600px.jpg (45.2 KB, 1927 views)
File Type: jpg Marie-2 600px.jpg (42.4 KB, 1926 views)
File Type: jpg Marie-3 600px.jpg (55.5 KB, 1924 views)
File Type: jpg Marie-4 700px.jpg (57.8 KB, 1922 views)
Old 03-May-22, 04:47
Points: 2,918, Level: 22 Points: 2,918, Level: 22 Points: 2,918, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

What a return! So fucking hot
The Following User Says Thank You to packline2110 For This Useful Post: