Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Aug-15, 18:32
Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68 Points: 24,585, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Forever cured of GrapplingGirls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegauger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - I wrestled Kathy from London and VeVe. Tell me: what tactics do you suggest I use if I ended up in a streetfight against one of them? Bite their asses when they facesit me? Both would be able to beat the shit out of me rules or no rules. I'm much bigger than they are, but they handled me like a baby. I would give myself about a minute to live if one of them decided to take me out.
I get your point, but when I say street fight there is a lot involved, not necessarily "illegal shots".
Usually when a person is bigger and has the possibility to hit every part of a human body, it is possible to cause damage to the more skilled opponent and neutralize their technique...
Btw I like your quote and I love to imagine the scene of your last minute of life at the hands of those two killer ladies you mentioned...
Old 11-Aug-15, 19:18
Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

These women are experts at putting you in a position where you have absolutely no leverage. I would have to take them out with a lucky punch before they floored me (a matter of seconds) and I don't really think that scenario is plausible. I'd give myself less than a one percent chance.
And yes - that's a sexy thought.
Old 12-Aug-15, 03:44
brach311

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hate GG. Their videos suck. Not sure why so many people like them. Yes the girls are hot but there's no dialogue and the second someone taps they cut the vid.
That's just not true. Almost every video I have got from them has back and forth dialogue, teasing, taunting, etc.
Old 12-Aug-15, 04:22
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Occasionally there's some very mild trash talk, but it's usually not much. Some other websites (like scissorvixens) have lots of trash talk. Not saying SV videos are awesome by any stretch, but claiming that GG videos have plenty of smack talk is absurd.
Old 12-Aug-15, 05:13
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Yeah I find the premise here pretty dumb. The fact is I'm an athletic guy, played a big 4 sport at a high level, but if I get on the mat with a girl - even a much smaller one - who has thousands of hours more grappling training than I do I will get flattened and I might even look like an overgrown 2 year old whose brain hasn't learned fine motor control yet.
Now is LizVeyron as good as the above example? likely not, though it's possible she has really good instincts for fighting or decided she liked it and got more training once she started. Even discounting that though, saying it looks silly on a basic level proves you have no idea what you're talking about. I watched the video and didn't find the description misleading. While there are more technically sound grapplers, Liz has by far the most aggressive style of anyone in GG vids. If you know this beforehand, the summary makes more sense.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 12-Aug-15 at 13:47.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-15, 13:23
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

there is something true about what was written at the beginning.
the world of the internet mixed wrestling is not the same as the competitive world of jujitsu and wrestling.

Except a few girls who are extremely skilled and trained and who can competitively defeat men, most of them are not really trained and their job is not to win for real against a much bigger and muscular men in a fair wrestling contest, but rather to look very good, be fit and aggressive enough to make it look competituve, whereas the guy is there to pretend he is a little trying and loose.

Lizveyron has no particular skills, is only trained in american football and probably some other college sports, she is pretty small, and some of the guys she meets are much stronger than her. But she looks like a fitness model and we actually all want to see her destroy her male opponents, even some 220 lbs guys put against her 120 lbs.

i don t think we should take it as a competitive event. people just pay to see a hot and athletic girl beating bigger stronger males at something the guys are supposed to win.
Old 12-Aug-15, 16:29
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxRomana [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For a long time I have been curious if a trained female can really submit a grown male using the grappling techniques displayed on this site.

I am aware that different people have different opinions about the assumptions for this question, but my take on it is that to be fair, both opponents have to equally fit and athletic and determined to win. Also, they must be representative for their gender, meaning the man will invariably be bigger and stronger than the woman. Otherwise, the factor of the grappling technique with its promise of "smaller opponent can beat bigger opponent" loses credibility. I mean, a match between a FBB against a midget of a man labeled a grappling match is uninteresting to me. The size difference is already such that the FBB would not need any grappling skills to win anyway. And the opponents are not representative of their respective gender. The only advantage I will admit the female is any advantage in a martial arts skill she wants. So can anyone show me a convincing match where a female can beat a male under these preconditions?
Hey there! You may enjoy some of the matches in my store. In particular my match with Veve Lane may satisfy your preconditions. I've done some scripted content for others before, but I don't script any of the matches in my own store. I always try to win and often do. I did not win against Veve though! Her combination of strength and skill continues to out-do me. I'll always keep trying to catch her one of these days! Anyways hope you find what you're looking for. Cheers!
Old 12-Aug-15, 16:41
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzVanDerKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey there! You may enjoy some of the matches in my store. In particular my match with Veve Lane may satisfy your preconditions. I've done some scripted content for others before, but I don't script any of the matches in my own store. I always try to win and often do. I did not win against Veve though! Her combination of strength and skill continues to out-do me. I'll always keep trying to catch her one of these days! Anyways hope you find what you're looking for. Cheers!
hi hanz,

could you tell us against which girls you won and against which girls you lost?
that would be great to know that!!
Old 12-Aug-15, 17:05
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hi hanz,

could you tell us against which girls you won and against which girls you lost?
that would be great to know that!!
Lots to name but here's a few for those who don't mind knowing the end score in advance...

Lost: Veve, Venom, Kara, Tommi
Won: Athena, Shauna, Lia, Thunder

All were obviously very fun and I'd recommend people meet and see all of them!

Also speaking of grappling girls, I've been reading some of Kaycee's posts on here and she looks like quite a match too! Can't say I blame them if some of their matches end up one sided. Some of mine in the past were VERY one-sided. It can be hard to predict how two people will really match up until they get on those mats and give it a go! I think that can be part of the fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-15, 18:27
Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45 Points: 11,269, Level: 45
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah but still won...how can she not be dominated by a giantess who is pretty much 100lbs heavier...
That's the beauty of BJJ, just because you're bigger or stronger doesn't mean you'll win no matter the size difference. A smaller opponent beating a bigger opponent is not uncommon in the sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it's safe to say she is more skilled than Garcia
Not even remotely true.