Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-16, 20:14
Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: New Arekah Lox Session Review

Hey Bulldozer! Since you are the "comparative rule" of the strongest people here (and from what i hear most probably the strongest) it would be great if you would test Arekah in arm strength too.
One or two Arm-wrestling matches, left/right-handed would be great! (Of course, just in case you are fond of that too). I am sure she would have fun by that, whatever the result. (From what i've read she hasn't lost an arm-wrestling match either).
Thanks in advance! I wish you a great time with your session!
Old 08-Jan-16, 20:32
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Unfortunately she does not offer arm wrestling.
But a finger lock test of strength (mercy) might be possible.
Old 08-Jan-16, 20:59
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Of course guys, I will do with pleasure
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-16, 21:42
Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Can't wait to hear Bulldozer's review! Make sure its detailed, Bulldozer!!
Old 09-Jan-16, 01:42
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdude01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can't wait to hear Bulldozer's review! Make sure its detailed, Bulldozer!!
As always
But particularly in this case !
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-16, 10:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately she does not offer arm wrestling.
But a finger lock test of strength (mercy) might be possible.
Thanks for the information! That's really a pity! Judging from her videos (lifting people and stuff in such an easy way) she must have tremendous arm/grip/hand strength, which is also confirmed by some of her clients:
Example from the wb270: "She has long arms and very strong hands and grip and....."

I was pretty sure i had read in the internet experiences of clients which she had easily beaten at arm wrestling (one of those while letting him use both of his hands). I've just looked for those reviews again, which i can not find any more. So i have probably confused her with an other wrestler...

Normally bodybuilders avoid armwrestling out of two reasons:
1) They are not strong enough, although they are muscular, based on the following facts: a) they have build their muscle in a very brief time with anabolics, b) they leave the impression of tremendous muscularity due to extreme low body fat (which isn't always the result of comparable levels of body strength), c) they are short

Surely Arekah doesn't belong in any of the above categories. Actually she is completely the opposite, developing her (already given) natural strength after lot's of years of training.
So that leaves us to the next reason:
2) They don't want to injure their selves, which is a fear usually coming from bodybuilders having "normal levels of body strength" or even "higher than normal" levels of strength. But not from those being "extremely" strong. Not from those being much stronger than a normal fit guy lifting weights in the gym.

They couldn't be injured by those guys, (it would be like a normal guy arm-wrestling a kid) and even if those strong women would armwrestle a really strong guy (like bulldozer if all the rumours here are true ) none of those would be injured if they would use a good technique, something an athlete should know. So i can not understand, how would a wrestler like Arekah -being one of the strongest women out there- doesn't have armwrestling in her repertoire, while offering all the other types of services.

Sorry for the longer email. These thoughts have occupied me often in the past with other athletes. From what i know there are lot's of people in this forum interested with the subject of female strength.
Maybe some of you would have a better explanation of the above.

When ever i have the chance to meet Arekah i would ask her about those stuff and hopefully she would put her self to the test of armwrestling, (or maybe bulldozer would like to try that before me, just in case it is something of his interest)
Old 10-Jan-16, 12:35
Points: 2,105, Level: 18 Points: 2,105, Level: 18 Points: 2,105, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I would like to say the following thing. I met Arekah for the second time in Paris on september 2015, but I was a little disappointed, because she didn't lift and carry me, as I asked it to her. And also, she didn't want I try to push her against the wall. However, I am not a strong man, and my weight is 90 kg (200 lbs). But maybe the reason was the hotel room was too small and the ceiling too low. So, the next time I'll see her (I hope it will be possible !), I hope she will be in a more spacious room with a ceiling high enough, so that she let to show me all her abilities !
Old 10-Jan-16, 13:51
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

She told me that she always has problems with her elbow after an arm wrestling.
That’s why she doesn’t offer it (anymore).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...They couldn't be injured by those guys, (it would be like a normal guy arm-wrestling a kid) and even if those strong women would armwrestle a really strong guy (like bulldozer if all the rumours here are true ) none of those would be injured if they would use a good technique, something an athlete should know. So i can not understand, how would a wrestler like Arekah -being one of the strongest women out there- doesn't have armwrestling in her repertoire, while offering all the other types of services...
Shit can happen, look [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ore [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-16, 16:43
Last Achievements

Yes you are right. Shit can happen: Like in any sport. Actually the percentage of the accidents in other sports is much higher than in arm wrestling. (Also accidents while lifting people). But if you go slow with it (first testing the strength of the other) and later do a semi-competitive much (something that would not be competitive at all if the one is much stronger than the other) then the possibility of creating such an injury is actually zero. (or close to zero).
Here is an example of what i mean:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Look after 04:15
It is not possible for this man to injure this woman while armwrestling her with one hand. (Or even with both hands at the same time, as you see in that video). And (although she is an armwrestler) their match there had to do with brute strength since she didn't use any armwrestling technique, but just hold his hand, no matter how hard he tried.

I had the impression that Arekah (although not an armwrestler) would be so much stronger than an average man, like this woman in that video. That's why i find it pity that she doesn't show it in different possible ways, other than mostly lifting and wrestling.
And the possibility of an injury in a real competitive armwrestling match is of course a bit higher (as we've seen in your videos) but this is again statistically probably no more that 0,5% (even if they are not careful about it) and close to zero if they keep all the armwrestling requirements.

Thank you for the information about her elbow.

Last edited by Soulmate; 10-Jan-16 at 16:54.
Old 10-Jan-16, 18:05
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Have fun tomorrow Bulldozer!

Tags
arekah, lox, severa