Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Dec-21, 18:13
AverageUsername

Default Re: Bboys VS Yoga Girls | A Mixed Wrestling Domination Story

Bboys VS Yoga Girls | The Revival (Sneak Peek!)

Story releasing two to three days from now, but I wanted to give you guys the character models for the four women who will be in the revival series. Enjoy!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-21, 19:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Oh, those poor, unfortunate Bboys. My heart goes out to them.

Thanks for the preview pics, mate.
Old 02-Dec-21, 23:48
Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

A fart to end a fight, it's the worst thing ever.i'm choked but it was a good storie except the last win
Old 03-Dec-21, 00:00
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by stouf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A fart to end a fight, it's the worst thing ever.i'm choked but it was a good storie except the last win
Yeah, I am hoping I can make the story even better this second time around!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-21, 23:32
AverageUsername

Bboys VS Yoga Girls | The Revival Series

Part 1 - The Reunion

Heather was riding on top of Josh's head pretty hard as she checked the texts on her phone.

Heather: "Hey babe, guess what... Mark and Brianna will be here in 15 minutes to pick us up for your first ever yoga session with me, isn't that great?!"

She was too excited to realize her grind on Josh's mouth left him unable to respond. He let out a few muffled groans to get her attention.

Heather: "Oops, sorry! Forgot I left you down there."

She playfully laughed as he finally was freed from her crotch endlessly rolling up and down his face.

Josh: "They are back already from Punishment University? That was quick."

Heather: "Not as quick as your submissions! I tell you we need to work on your endurance. Good thing you and Mark are going to help out tonight. Now, do I have to remind you, AGAIN, how to say thank you?"

Josh didn't waste one second as he got on his knees to kiss both of Heather's feet.

Josh: "Sorry... (kiss) Won't happen again... (kiss)."

Heather's phone chimed twice as she received two text-message notifications.

Heather: "Oh, that must be Bri, wonder if she is here yet."

Josh tried to sneak a peek at Heather's phone, curious about the conversations that go on between these two gossip queens.

Heather: "Oh, AWESOME! Looks like she brought two new girls who want to try out yoga."

Heather flashed her phone at Josh, showing him pictures of Rain and Ariella in nothing but their lingerie bras and panties.

Heather: "And it says here that Ariella is a facesitting tutor, maybe we could take some lessons while she's here. What do you think Joshy?"

Josh: "I think it's going to be a pain in the ass to have to deal with an expert facesitter."

Heather grabbed his chin, pulling his face close and tight to her's.

Heather: "Let me make this perfectly clear boy, I am your one and only queen. If you are going to worship anyone's ass, it better be mine, understand?!"

Josh was very intimidated, yet also turned on by Heather's fierceness.

Josh: "Yes ma'am."

Heather shook her head.

Josh: "Sorry! Sorry! Yes Princess Heather."

Heather: "That's better."

Heather then pulled his lips into hers, biting down on his lower lip as she used her tongue to explore Josh's mouth in their passionate embrace.

They were quickly cut off by a volley of knocks at the door. Their mouths unlatched and Heather went to the door, Josh following closely behind. Heather opened the door and happily invited the three ladies and Mark to come in.

Heather: "Oh my GOD, I missed you girl! Tell me everything, I want to know all the details of your trip."

Brianna: "Well, first I want to introduce you to my new friends, Ariella and Rain."

All four of them embraced each other in short hugs and warm smiles as they moved into the main room to reconnect and share their stories.

Mark and Josh went off into the adjacent room to do their own reconnecting and catching up on what's been happening so far.

Mark: "So, how's things with Heather going?"

Josh: "Oh, you know... it's Heather, so everyday is a rollercoaster for me."

Mark: "She still kiss you like she's eating you're mouth out?"

They both laughed as Josh went to grab two beers from the fridge.

Josh: "Ha, yeah she still does, but I actually kind of like it now. She has such a soft tongue. Beer?"

Mark: "Sure! What should we drink to?"

Josh: "To our women, who we will forever cherish and worship!"

Both Mark and Josh: "To our women."

They drank and continued reminiscing over the old days as the girls gabbed over what happened at Punishment University.

Brianna: "Yeah, so I am choking this Trent guy, and meanwhile you can tell by the look on his face that he was BEGGING for me to stop. Kind of a wimp, but also really fun to dominate."

Heather: "Sounds a bit like Josh. He hardly puts up a fight. How about you ladies, you got any special men you like to smother?"

Rain: "No, I have been pretty focused with my table tennis career, but I am starting to settle down and look for someone. I am also taking lessons from this beautiful woman right here."

Rain pointed to Ariella, who kept blushing. Heather was starting to pick up some vibes from Ariella.

Ariella: "Oh, stop it Rain, I'm not that good."

Rain: "Just ignore her, she is an absolute BADASS!"

Heather wasn't going to mention it, but she began to wonder if Ariella may have a crush on Rain.

Heather: "Well, what about you Ariella, you got anyone special in your life?"

Ariella: "No I just haven't found the right person yet, but I am VERY open to any suggestions you may have."

Rain affectionately glanced over at Ariella as she said this, the tension was thick as butter.

Brianna: "Well, it was nice chatting, but we got to go, our session starts in 7 minutes!"

Heather looked at her phone.

Heather: "Oh, shit, you're right. Lets get you two dressed up in our signature yoga outfits."

Three minutes later all four of the women came out in matching black yoga shorts and red sports bras. Mark and Josh couldn't help but stand and stare at them, hypnotized by the sexual attraction they were feeling for all four of these beautiful ladies.

Rain: "Come on boys, you don't want to keep us waiting now."

Rain was already adjusting to the new dynamic this situation demanded of the four of them.

Both of the boys followed behind the ladies, keeping a moderate distance between them as a show of respect and subservience.

Because the car wasn't big enough to support all 6 of them, Rain and Ariella had to sit on top of the boy's laps in the back seat. Rain sat on top of Mark's lap, and Ariella sat on top of Josh's lap.

Ariella: "Hey Heather, I think your boyfriend is taking a liking to my ass."

Josh nervously tried to adjust himself to avoid making Ariella feel uncomfortable. He was trying so desperately to not get hard, but her huge ass blocked him from doing so, which made Josh much more uncomfortable than Ariella.

Rain: "Aw man, Mark isn't even halfway aroused by my ass..."

Brianna: "That's cause I trained him to only worship his Queen B. Something Heather clearly needs to teach Josh."

Heather playfully punched Brianna on the side of her arm.

Heather: "Hey! He may be a work in progress, but what he lacks in worshipping he makes up for in heart."

It was true, Josh was more emotionally in touch with his feelings compared to Mark.

Brianna: "Not surprising, I can't even get Mark to laugh at my jokes when I am suffocating him."

They continued to laugh and chat all the way to the studio. Josh was relieved when Ariella got up off his lap. He stayed an extra minute or two to calm himself down before entering the building.

Brianna: "Alright boys, ready to experience a whole new kind of hell?"

Mark and Josh slowly nodded their heads, anxious to get this over with. Heather devilishly smirked at Brianna.

Heather: "Oh no! Seems like we didn't bring enough mats for Rain and Ella. You mind if I call you that?"

Ariella: "Ella and Ari works fine."

Brianna: "Well boys, think you can handle being a couple of mats for these fine ladies? Shouldn't be too difficult."

Mark: "Wait, Heather... you sure you're okay with one of them using Josh as a mat, I know how protective you are."

Heather: "Shut the hell up Mark."

Mark took the hint and immediately backed down as Heather pulled Josh off to the side for a little one-on-one talk. Brianna leaned in to whisper into Mark's ear.

Brianna: "They sure are a cute couple, maybe we can go on a double date with them some time."

Mark: "Why do you do that? Ask me a question when you never even give me an option to say no in the firstplace?"

Brianna spoke a little firmer to Josh, sharpening her tone as she was slightly offended by his idiotic comment.

Brianna: "If you wanted me to dictate every aspect of your daily life..."

Mark: "No, no, I'm sorry. I got carried away. Lets just get this over with."

Brianna and Heather placed their mats on the floor as Mark and Josh awkwardly sat to the side, waiting for one of the girls to tell them what to do. The girls huddled up to discuss a few things before starting the session.

Heather: "So, which of you ladies wants to take control of Josh?"

Rain: "I can take him, he seems more my speed anyway."

Ariella: "Yeah, Mark seems better for me as well. I have dealt with many fiesty men like him and have come out on top, figuratively AND literally."

Rain and Heather chuckled as Mark started getting impatient.

Mark: "Can you guys hurry it up, I know it may be hard to seem, but Josh and I actually HAVE lives you know."

Mark was going to regret that statement later on, as all four women took offense to his remarks about how yoga wasn't worth his time, or the time of anyone actually sane.

Rain pointed her finger at Josh and signaled him to come over to her.

Rain: "You're mine."

Josh: "Careful now, I wouldn't want to go too far with Heather breathing down your back Rain."

Rain: "Nah, she said it's cool, as long as it is during yoga time, I can do whatever I want to you."

Josh's cheeks turned red as he became extremely nervous. However, he reassured himself as Rain looked much more gentle and caring compared to his fiery girlfriend.

Mark, on the other hand, knew he was in for a wild ride. Being dominated by Brianna was one thing, but at the complete mercy of a facesitting instructor was a whole new area of submission that he was not ready for.

Ariella: "Hey Mark, it's ok if you're nervous. Many men with big aspirations have tried and failed at taking on my ass. What's a little yoga going to do to you?"

Mark didn't want to seem like a wuss, especially in front of Brianna, so he tried to counter Ariella's comments with some of his own.

Mark: "Please! Having to survive under your ass can't be as difficult as what I go through on a daily basis with Bri. Get on her level before you throw taunts at me."

This sent Ariella on a rampage. She was about to wrestle him to the ground and take him up on his offer to survive under her ass, but Heather loudly interrupted them.

Heather: "HEY! Both of you, settle this on your own time. Our session is starting."

Ariella aggressively stared deep into Mark's eyes as he laid down between her legs.

Ariella: "We aren't finished, I will deal with you later, bitch."

Mark: "Just shut up and listen to Heather."

Ariella spat in his face as Heather began sounding off instructions.

Heather: "Alright, now step on your mats and touch your toes as we stretch it out before moving on to the hard stuff."

Ariella and Rain both stepped on top of the boys chest, bending down to touch their toes as the boys faces were covered by the girls long, cascading hair.

Rain: "I am trying out a new conditioner, how's it smell Josh?"

Josh reluctantly took a whiff of her ultra soft hair.

Josh: "Like cherries coated in ginger."

Rain kindly smiled as Brianna spoke out a new set of instructions.

Brianna: "Ok, now we are going to sit down and place our feet straight out as we reach for our toes."

Ariella was finally starting to enjoy herself, especially since, as the session went on, the moves were getting more suggestive and sexy.

Ariella places her heels on top of Mark's mouth as she pointed her toes, lodging them inside his nose. He was now tasting and smelling Ariella's dirty, smelly feet.

Ariella: "Hope you like salt, because I haven't washed my feet in DAYS. Also, is now a good time to mention I have gone barefoot since your girlfriend picked us up from Punishment University?"

Mark coughed and gagged as he inhaled the salt which coated Ariella's flawless feet.

Rain: "Hey Ari, how's your guy doing over there? Mine seems bored."

Josh WAS bored. He was experiencing the same thing Mark was, but Rain was allowing him a few breaks here and there for him to regain his strength.

Ariella: "Well, I think Mark's dinner tonight will be a healthy serving of salt, with a side of feet."

All four of the ladies laughed as Heather gave them new instructions.

Heather: "Ok, now I want you to do a few lunges forward."

As if the boys weren't already disgusted with the amount of feet they were dealing with, now they were going to get trampled over and over by them.

Rain: "Maybe this will knock you into excitement Josh."

Josh's eyes widened as Rain's foot came barreling down hard onto his face.

Brianna: "Don't forget to extend down and out as you follow through!"

Ariella and Rain stomped on Mark's and Josh's face, smushing and smothering them into the ground as they alternated their feet 40 more times.

Heather: "Ok, two more moves and we can give the boys a break."

Mark and Josh didn't realize it at the time, but "break" meant the four of them were going to "put them to sleep." Heather and Brianna had planned this all along. If the boys were passed out, it would be easier to use them as mats and take humiliating pictures of their domination.

Brianna: "Ok, time to do sideways splits. Come all the way up, but not to the top of, your mats. Then turn your body to the right or left as you place your feet on both sides of the mat. Gently lower yourself down and hold for two minutes."

Rain and Ariella were naturally flexible women, so they had no trouble stepping over the boy's necks and performing the move with ease, dropping down on top of their throats, choking Mark and Josh.

Rain valiantly threw both her arms up and flexed her biceps in a classic victory pose stance, Ariella smiling and doing the same. They got up after the two minutes, both Josh and Mark gasping for air as they lifted their bodies off of the boys' necks.

Brianna, Heather, Ariella, and Rain huddled up once more as Josh and Mark were still recovering from the last move.

Brianna: "Ok, Heather and I have a plan to knock Mark and Josh out so we can begin humiliating them."

Rain: "Lets hear it."

Heather: "Rain, you will be paired with me. Ariella, you're going to pair up with Brianna."

Brianna: "Here's the plan. Heather and I will be laying flat on the ground with our butts facing up. It is both of your jobs to grab the boys and drive their heads down into our asses. Then, we seal them off as you two turn around and sit on top of the back of their heads. We let them suck on our asses until they suffocate and pass out. Got it?"

Ariella deaperately grabbed Brianna's attention before they broke off the huddle.

Ariella: "WAIT! Please let me be the one on the floor. He said some really hurtful comments to me earlier and this is just what I need to boost my self-confidence back to where it was."

She was lieing. She had a TON of self-confidence, she just wanted him to feel the pain, agony, and helpless feeling of being trapped inside her amazing ass.

Brianna: "Sure, go right ahead. I sit on his face enough as it is every day."

Ariella enthusiastically hugged Brianna.

Ariella: "Thank you Bri!"

Ariella and Heather laid down flat on the floor, sprawled out as much as they possibly could be.

Brianna: "Alright boys, last move. You ready?"

Mark and Josh flashed fake smiles at the ladies, just a tad still shaken up from the split chokes earlier. Brianna used her arms to wrap under and around Mark's shoulders, walking him toward Ariella's ass, Ariella patiently awaiting for this glorious moment to arise. Rain followed suit with Josh.

Ariella: "I want you to remember this image until the day you die Mark."

Brianna and Rain shoved the boys faces into Ariella and Heather's ass. The boys immediately tried to squirm free, but it was useless as they were already too tired to make any progress.

Brianna and Rain forcefully sat their butts on top the back of Mark's and Josh's heads, burying them deeper into their ass imprisonment. Mark's pleading voice became muffled noises into Ariella's ass.

Brianna: "Hey, listen up boys, when you wake up I expect both of you to perform only the best of kisses on each of our asses, or we will be doing this all over again."

Gradually, the boys struggles became weaker and weaker, until you could barely notice them moving at all. Eventually, they gave up, and succumbed to their situation. They both passed out deep inside the girls asses, Mark fainting first, followed by Josh a minute or two later.

Rain: "Now the real fun begins."

END OF PART 1

Notes - Going forward, I want to spotlight one specific couple, so which is your favorite?

Brianna and Mark

Heather and Josh

Ariella and Rain
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-21, 02:29
AverageUsername

UPDATE - Making my third and final true story, True Story of Friend Domination. Then, taking the rest of the year off to celebrate holidays with family (maybe even make new memories to write about). Will return after Christmas with a host of new requested stories and additions to this thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-21, 06:06
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Looking forward to more of Heather and Josh myself.

Have a great holiday.
Old 15-Mar-22, 04:25
AverageUsername

While I have decided not to revisit this story, I am open to letting anyone create either a prequel or their own version of how they wanted the story to continue. Anything goes really, just let me know that you're doing it so I can read it at some point. I would really like to see this story go on, because I feel like it has a strong foundation (plus I am biased since it was one of my first stories). I hope that someone will consider this

Tags
domination, facesitting, facesitting smother, mixed wrestling, smother