Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jul-22, 15:59
Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%

Default Hunk Dad defeated by MILF

Mia, 5'7", 185lbs, 38yo
vs
Joey, 5'10", 220lbs, 40yo

Joey was in the parking lot of the shopping mall with his wife and son when he noticed scratches all along the side of his pride and joy, his Ford F-350 truck. Seeing similar scratches on the red Mazda parked beside it, he figured whatever idiot was driving it had wrecked the paint job on his ride. Furious, the hulking man got out of the cab, his face red with anger, shaking off his wife as she grabbed his arm and tried to tell him it wasn't worth it.

He tapped sharply on the window of the Mazda, and out stepped Mia, a statuesque blond woman. "What do you want?" she asked him, dismissively. "Look what you did to my truck, you moron!" snapped Joey "Are you blind or just an idiot who doesn't know how to drive? You're gonna pay me to fix that!" Mia rolled her eyes "It's just a little scratch, get over it." Joey, already enraged, was tipped over the edge by her sneering tone. "That does it, you're gonna wish you'd paid with money, now I'm gonna make you pay with pain!" he roared, swinging his meaty fist directly at the woman's head.

Joey wound up the punch from somewhere in the next state over, and Mia had all the time in the world to see it coming, swinging her curvy body out of the way, causing Joey to miss by a mile! His huge male fist smashed into the side of her car, denting the bodywork and causing the man to howl in pain from the impact. As he rubbed his bruised knuckles, Mia casually stepped behind him, grabbing him by the back of the head and before he could react, bashing his face against the roof of her car! The muscular man staggered back howling in pain and anger as blood spurted from his now broken nose. Mia pulled off her jacket and tossed it to one side, revealing her amazonian physique barely covered by a tiny tube top. "Pussy" she grinned "You can get down on your knees and apologize, or I'm gonna make this a hell of a lot worse for you. I'm only just getting warmed up..."

Joey was now angry beyond all reason. Just who the hell did this bitch think she was? Ripping off his own shirt, revealing his jacked torso, he lunged forward again, grasping at Mia, but he was still dazed and off-balance and the female warrior countered with a powerful uppercut that sent Joey staggering back, blood spraying from his lips. He reeled back almost in slow motion, windmilling his arms before landing hard on his ass.

Mia didn't give him a second to recover, immediately leaping at the downed hunk! Her large breasts smacked into his face, knocking him flat on his back, and her powerful ass mashed his stomach before he could tense his ripped abs, knocking the air out of his lungs. Rapidly straddling him, her meaty thighs easily riding out his attempts to buck her off, she began to land a series of open handed slaps, knocking his head back and forth as she mocked him "What kind of pussy starts a fight with a woman? And what kind of pussy then loses that fight? Men like you make me sick. All ego and nothing to back it up The slaps made Joey too dazed to react but deliberately keeping him conscious as she spoke to him, punctuating each word with a slap "Apologize. To. Me. You. Worm."

Inside the cab of the truck, Joey's family were looking on with horror. His wife was screaming and sobbing with her face in her hands, unable to understand how this woman was kicking her big strong husband's ass. Their eighteen year-old son, however, was having a different reaction. He couldn't understand why, but the sight of this strong woman overpowering his big, muscular father was causing him to get hard. Red faced with shame, he moved his hands to cover his crotch, but couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene in front of him, even as a Mia's slaps started sending blood from Joey's face splashing up and landing on the windows of the cab!

With Joey's face a swollen, bloodied mess, Mia sat back, bouncing her enormous ass slightly on her opponent's ribs, eliciting moans from the beaten man. Putting her hands on her hips she looked down at him in absolute disgust "Beaten to a pulp by a woman, but still won't apologize. Seems your male pride is stronger than your worthless muscles. You sure you won't say you're sorry?" Joey spat on the asphalt and weakly moaned "Fuck... you... bitch..." Mia sighed and rolled her eyes again before glancing over her shoulder and seeing the small but noticeable tent that had formed in Joey's jeans.

"Holy shit, you sick fuck, have you been enjoying this?!" she couldn't help but giggling. Pivoting around so she was facing his feet, she deftly undid the top of Joey's jeans, ignoring his weak protestations and revealing his three-inch penis. Covering her mouth with both hands she broke into gales of helpless laughter "Looks like that big truck is compensating for something, no wonder you got so mad when I scratched it! How did you manage to have a kid with this pathetic little thing? Looks like you barely have enough to get inside! Forget that, how do you even have a wife? What woman in her right mind would want to stay with a man with such a little shrimpy pecker?"

Joey was now openly crying in frustration and humiliation at this scenario, beaten by a stronger woman, aroused by it, and now with his little dick exposed in the parking lot for all to see! "Oh my god, you're crying. Shut up you pathetic oaf" growled Mia. When Joey didn't stop, she scooted back a little, her huge ass hovering menacingly above his face "Pathetic. I guess I will shut you up since you don't seem able to do it yourself... but I guess it's not fair only one of us has had their jeans pulled down.... hmm" she held a finger to her chin in mock thought "Oh I know how to make it fair!" she grinned devilishly.

The amazonian woman unhooked her own jeans and pulled them down, exposing her huge round muscular ass covered only by a blue thong. Joey barely had time to draw breath before his world went black, her soft yet powerful cheeks enveloping his face in an intense facesit. Joey tried to breath but covered by her strong ass and pussy he couldn't get even the tiniest bit of oxygen in. The panic brought him a moment of clarity and he tried to fight back, using all of his strength to try and lift or shove Mia off his face, his biceps and shoulders bulging with effort, but he couldn't move her an inch as his hands grasped the soft flesh of her ass.

Mia laughed and leaned back, tossing her hair with her hands, causing her own powerful biceps to pop. This was too much for Joey's son who was watching, as he let out a loud moan and released a wad of cum into his pants before collapsing back in his seat. It was also too much for Joey, robbed of air beneath the biggest, sexiest ass he had ever seen in his life, and a stream of pre-cum began to dribble weakly out of his hard cock. Upon seeing this, Joey's wife let out a wail of despair and anguish and, unable to process what she was seeing, simply passed out, her head landing on the dash of the truck, a puddle of drool forming under her mouth.

Sensing Joey was on the brink of passing out, Mia raised her ass a little, allowing him to breath. "Are you ready to apologize?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Unbelievably, Joey remained defiant, gasping "Never... apologize... to... you... get... offa... me..." "You really must like this if you want me to keep going" sighed Mia as she sat back down on Joey's face, muffling his attempts to yell for help and, despite the smothering, causing him to buck his hips, lost in a mix of humiliation, pain and lust. Mia took her time on this one, rubbing herself back and forth a little so Joey could feel her ass and pussy move against his face, reminding him that it was a woman who had destroyed and beaten him.

Mia waited, smothering Joey under her soft, muscular ass until she could feel his struggles grow weaker and weaker, and his hand eventually dropped to the floor. Slowly, deliberately, she peeled herself off his unconscious face, almost purring "Big muscular hunk, knocked out by a woman's ass... and yet you're still hard. How about that..." The man's body spasmed as he slowly came back to consciousness. Everything that had happened rushed into his mind, where he was, how he had been beaten and humiliated, and he began to sob "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." "Hmm, a bit late for an apology. I will let you go though, because I'm so nice" responded Mia "But" she said, watching with delight as that single word cause the relief on Joey's face to crumble into a look of fear and despair. "I've got one last parting gift for you."

Grabbing the big man by the ankles, she hoisted his legs up and over, folding him him in half, her strength allowing her to effortlessly move the bigger man like he was a ragdoll. "Your little pathetic cock looks ready to blow. Let me give you something to remember me by" she said in an almost playful tone. Reaching between his quivering legs she extended her index finger and ran it slowly along the inadequate length of his dick. Joey grunted and began to vibrate as, overwhelmed and unable to resist, his cock spewed out rope after rope of cum, splashing onto his face and chest, coating him in his own juices. "Pathetic" said Mia, rolling her eyes again "A tiny penis and a quick shot too. Your wife must be either desperate or an idiot." Joey couldn't hear her final taunts however, as he had passed out, covered in his own blood, tears and spunk, totally beaten and dismantled.

Getting to her feet, Mia walked over to the cab of the van and slowly, seductively flexed a bicep at Joey's son before winking and blowing him a kiss. Overwhelmed by fear and lust, the young man shot a second, massive load, visibly soaking the front of his pants as his legs shook with the fore of his orgasm. Satisfied with her complete domination over Joey and his entire family, Mia picked up her jacket, got back in her car and headed home, leaving the physically broken man and his mentally broken family to wallow in their humiliation.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2018-09-29 (30).png (557.5 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg 1485326.jpg (231.0 KB, 788 views)
Old 05-Jul-22, 16:05
Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25 Points: 3,712, Level: 25
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hunk Dad defeated by MILF

A wonderfull story
Old 07-Jul-22, 15:34
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story! Love the pics too
Old 17-Aug-22, 15:44
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

Wow
Old 17-Aug-22, 21:33
Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30 Points: 5,101, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow
She destroyed you

Tags
femdom, humiliation, muscle, sph