Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-23, 21:19
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Kaos

Heaven help you if she decided to use a strap on dildo to top off the session at the end.
Old 18-Feb-23, 00:29
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I just found out she was in Denver back in January for a sponsored trip that was only announced on Twitter and I completely missed it!
The Following User Says Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-23, 00:05
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

The sooner you recognize that Kaos is a completely different ball game, the better your situation will be at the end of the session. As for me, I realized that before our session even started, just by looking into her eyes. It was an immediate realization—no teasing, no provoking, no 'is that all you can do.' Because Kaos begins at her strongest and only intensifies. Kaos is a fighting machine, existing to destroy. Unlike any other session wrestler, her default mode is to wreak havoc, knock out, and abuse you. I almost always ask for increased brutality, but with Kaos, I immediately knew I'd have to specifically request her to tone it down. The thing is, she respects your boundaries, yet you'll be utterly destroyed. Her chokes are like no other, and her strikes at 5% power made me request an immediate break. It's almost as if her mind is programmed to destroy everything and everyone. And after all of that, she's a beautiful, nice, and interesting girl. But when the fighting begins, I wondered if I'd survive the session. I did, but only because Kaos allowed it. She's the most terrifying person I've ever met, not just in sessions. and yet I'm just shivering at the thought of seeing her again.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-23, 11:41
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Last Achievements

My dream session at the moment is sessioning with Kaos.
Does anyone know if she'd offer no mercy type sessions where she'd KO you against your will and ignore tap outs?
Is she into bondage or any foot worship type activity or is she purely all about wrestling?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ser_Jaker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-23, 17:31
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

She’ll definitely KO you and ignore your taps, also she likes using her feet. Regarding Bondage I didn’t ask .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-23, 23:07
Points: 1,017, Level: 12 Points: 1,017, Level: 12 Points: 1,017, Level: 12
Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1%

At 3 o'clock, I thought I was a tough guy, a masochist who could take real punishment. At 4 o'clock, Kaos finished giving me a brutal reality check.

I asked for a session to start out as semi-comp, then going into a beatdown as my resistance is exhausted, with striking and grappling, and I specifically asked for my body to be left bruised. No head shots though. When Kaos first took me down with her overwhelming strength, the thought that flashed through my head was "what have I got myself in for". As you can tell from her photos Kaos is lean and hard, solid muscle, and I was utterly wowed by her power. Her pins were inescapable, her chokes had me tapping in seconds and her other submission holds didn't take that much longer, but it was Kaos's strikes that really got me screaming like a little wimp and begging for mercy that she was in no rush to grant. I suppose you'd expect nothing less from someone who begun martial arts with Muay Thai.

Kaos seems to like hand-over-mouth smothering and getting her feet in my face too. Frankly I took this as a blessed relief - a hand or foot in my face is one that's not laying agonising blows into my body.

And through it all Kaos can laugh, smile, and be personable. She dishes out violence without conveying malice. (Although I'm sure if you wanted a mean girl act she could do it. Your funeral.) When it came to it, Kaos knew not to push me too far. I had never been KOed before and told Kaos so, and well, I still haven't because I panicked too much in her triangle chokes and she released them, I really couldn't handle it and she didn't press the issue.

Kaos took me well beyond my comfort zone and I will think twice about asking for quite that intensity again. But even as I sit here reminiscing two days later, with my whole body still sore and tender and those bruises coming up a rainbow of colours, I have absolutely no regrets.

Believe the hype.

---

I booked through thesubmissionroom.co.uk webform with follow-up discussion by email. Setting up the session was no problem, Pippa tends to just reply to emails once a day so it took a few days, but I was never left hanging for any prolonged period. But where Pippa was a real star was on the day when train cancellations made it obvious I couldn't make my booked session time. I phoned Pippa, explained the situation and what my new scheduled arrival time was, and despite a busy day at The Submission Room she was able to arrange a new time.

(Which reminds me, I still need to claim my compensation from Avanti for their delays.)

---

Quote:
Does anyone know if she'd offer no mercy type sessions where she'd KO you against your will and ignore tap outs?
She probably would, if you told her beforehand to ignore your protests during the session. I actually mentioned possibly ignoring taps in my email and I was very relieved that apart from the two chokes where she was going to knock me out, she seemed to forget about it. Yeah ... that's a "your funeral" thing.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to offbyone For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-23, 04:05
Points: 1,691, Level: 16 Points: 1,691, Level: 16 Points: 1,691, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I want so bad to session with her after reading all this. But I’m on the east coast ��

Sounds like the dream girl

Last edited by Ilikefeet; 30-Dec-23 at 04:14.
Old 30-Dec-23, 10:40
Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18 Points: 2,053, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Kaos is a great session...she is a very serious grappler!
Old 01-Feb-24, 01:18
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1

Does anyone know if Kaos does competitive bondage wrestling? Did anyone try it?
Old 01-Feb-24, 20:49
Points: 1,017, Level: 12 Points: 1,017, Level: 12 Points: 1,017, Level: 12
Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1%

She doesn't mention it on The Submission Room website and I've not heard of her doing it. I guess you could ask.

The following is just my impression, Kaos might well tell you I'm full of shit! But the way I see it, Kaos isn't a career session wrestler. She's a skilled fighter and a genuine sadist, which together mean she's great to session with, but her real career goal is MMA and the sessions are more of a side hustle. She's done a few videos but she's not deep in the kink the way wrestlers like Sara Lips, Sheena, and VeVe Lane are.

With that in mind once you get outside the "core" fighting and beatdown kind of stuff and into other BDSM activities, that's not really Kaos's area of expertise.

And it seems to me that bondage wrestling, the way people like VeVe Lane do it when it's a real struggle as opposed to just being tied up voluntarily, is one of the riskier activities. One wrong move and somebody's got a rope wrapped round their neck. I wouldn't want to do it with someone who doesn't really know their stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to offbyone For This Useful Post: