Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Apr-17, 01:17
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sydney Thunder reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really? Each client got about half an hour more than they paid for and they were "ripped off"?

I would think that receiving extra time would be a reasonable trade-off for not getting exactly the session you'd planned, but that's just me.
The extra 1/2 hour wasn't compensation or any kind of trade-off at all, because she didn't do hardly anything (far less than "not exactly") she agreed to do, other than to show up. It was just more nothing I didn't request or expect.

As an analogy: If you were to hire a personal trainer for an hour and he or she showed up and just socialized for 1.5 hours without giving any training help, I don't think most people would consider the extra time spent as a reasonable trade-off.

Last edited by tanukialpha; 21-Apr-17 at 01:27. Reason: word choice
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 03:24
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really? Each client got about half an hour more than they paid for and they were "ripped off"?

I would think that receiving extra time would be a reasonable trade-off for not getting exactly the session you'd planned, but that's just me.
I strongly disagree with this. Exactly is one thing, every lady should be free to put her own spin on particular types of sessions, having someone do things you didn't know you wanted is one of the best parts of great sessions. But this doesn't sound like didn't get exactly what they wanted, it sounds like got a different session than they asked for, those are very different. Some guys are fine with just being with her, but others ask for specific things and we don't get to decide how much we liked the session and how much money it was worth to us afterward. There's trust involved in doing these and a lady not telling you beforehand that she's not interested in doing what you told her you want breaks that trust, no matter what else she does or however much extra time she gives you.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 04:22
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:

Not a fair trade off at all. If i were to go to the nicest steakhouse in my city and order a $100 steak, but instead they bring me 2 cheeseburgers, just because i got 2 doesnt mean its a fair trade-off.

She's one of the more expensive session girls out there (and rightfully so, shes gorgeous) but she should taylor the session to meet the client's needs and what was agreed upon in exchange for the $400-500 she charges.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lexus33 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 09:08
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:

But they were paying for something else. I think they'd all rather have the regular time and the agreed upon session than what they got.

I think they got jipped, not ripped off. A slight difference. Its not like she stole their money.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-17, 09:18
tanukialpha
This message has been deleted by tanukialpha.
Old 29-Jun-17, 03:23
Points: 2,984, Level: 22 Points: 2,984, Level: 22 Points: 2,984, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I just had a session with Sydney today and it was honestly one of the best experiences I've had in this scene. Seems to me she can be what you want her to be. If you want sweet and playful or dominant and aggressive. She's every bit as beautiful as her pictures show. Has a scissor hold that could knock out a horse. I rarely ever give a review but this one was too good not to pass along. IMO, she's worth the price.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soleman92 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-17, 15:52
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleman92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just had a session with Sydney today and it was honestly one of the best experiences I've had in this scene. Seems to me she can be what you want her to be. If you want sweet and playful or dominant and aggressive. She's every bit as beautiful as her pictures show. Has a scissor hold that could knock out a horse. I rarely ever give a review but this one was too good not to pass along. IMO, she's worth the price.
There's a basic point about doing sessions that's intuitive but still gets missed often, ladies want to have repeat clients and guys prefer a sure thing over trying someone new. Very rarely, unless the guy is a spectacular jerk, is the lady uninterested in giving her client what she thinks he wants.
I do think a lot of guys stop at telling ladies what they'd like her to do, instead of also telling her what attitude they'd like her to have in the session. For someone like Arekah or Venom it's less of a problem, but they are rare and obviously elite in the industry. To be sure, the need to be clear about everything is something I learned as well, after a session which I enjoyed but later realized could've been even better.
Old 30-Mar-18, 22:08
Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Anyone know if she still does session?
I've emailed her but got no reply
Old 11-Apr-19, 07:58
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I recently had the great pleasure of meeting Sydney for a session.

It was an amazing experience of meeting her, and if you like her pics from the web, wait until you see her in person...damm does photos never tell the truth, she is a lot more beautiful in real (even though her photos are already beautiful).
In addition she is a great person, and really made sure I enjoy the session. I donīt know how she is for more competetive sessions, but for fantasy sessions, I can highly recommend her.
I wish I would live closer to her...canīt wait to meet her again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-19, 14:17
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Moved the off-topic discussion to a separate thread: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 27-Apr-19, 01:53
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

To be clear, I haven't sessioned with Sydney. I'd like to. But she turned me off.

She often advertises she will be in Los Angeles on Session Girls. I believe she is based in OC/Newport area. I live up in LA and driving to OC is a pain in the ass. So I inquired with her about a session. She directed I call her. So I did and she got back to me promptly.

I asked her about her space in LA and she noted she didn't have a space in LA and that I'd need to rent a hotel. I know of a space that caters to these activities (dungeon) and offered that as an alternative. And she proceeded to say "i'll get back to you" and then did't get back to me or return a pair of texts to her.

That said, I think if you're going to advertise that you're available in a specific locale that you should have the space to host the session.

I was put off by her decorum.
The Following User Says Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, muscle worship, overpriced, review, sydney thunder