Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-18, 23:36
Points: 4,488, Level: 28 Points: 4,488, Level: 28 Points: 4,488, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What started it all for you?

For me as a kid I would occasionally see tv shows or movies where a woman would beat up a man and get sexually aroused. At the time I didn't know why. This was before internet so there was no way to look up the show or replay the scene. I also remember once in 1st grade a kid told us that this girl said she was going to beat him up. Other kids just laughed because the girl was smaller, but I got turned on and couldn't stop thinking about it. Obviously, I kept all this to myself.

For me, it's only girls I don't know winning in fight that turns me on. I don't get aroused if I think of girls I know fighting me or someone else. Also, I have some male friends who I would like to see get beat up or for us to get beat up together, but other male friends not at all. Anyone else similar?
Old 01-Jan-19, 15:35
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

It's interesting to see all the accounts on here regarding people affected by movie/tv depictions of women 'beating up' men and the negative emotions this produced. I was definitely the same way. When I saw women beating men in anything physical, especially fighting, I became angry, frustrated, threatened, and embarrassed. At some point as a kid, these negative feelings would also produce sexual arousal. Some sexual psychologists have theorized that the brain often "sexualizes" what were previously traumatic experiences as a sort of defense mechanism. This is why people develop certain sexual proclivities after suffering similarly negative experiences as a child.

I'm actually convinced that this is still true for me, and probably others today as well. In my case, the only way I seem to get aroused is by exposing myself to material (movie, picture, story, etc) that forces me to confront the reality of female superiority and the feminine dominating the masculine, which is a very fear/anger/embarrassment inducing and threatening concept for me. Once these negative emotions are produced, the secondary and ironic sexual arousal kicks in. So it goes something like this:

Depiction of feminine dominating the masculine > negative emotions produced > sexualized defense mechanism becomes active > arousal is achieved.

Last edited by InTheFlesh86; 02-Jan-19 at 02:15.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 17:03
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Little girl down the street. We wrestled all the time and somehow she always ended up on top, school girl pin style. I guess this was a part of me from the beginning. Then Goldfinger, Emma Peel, judo girl spies, women body builders, penthouse letters, apartment house wrestling mags, session wrestling, the Internet. A natural progression.
pretty similar to mine. a neighbor girl who I challenged me back when it was awkward to have a physical challenge with a girl. She won our first encounter 4-3 and all of her falls were by schoolgirl pins
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 17:04
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then Goldfinger, Emma Peel,
It started for me with Emma Peel, looking beautiful while she was beating up men on The Avengers. A woman who I years later had a session with said to me that other customers also told her that Emma Peel was the start of this interest for them.
Old 01-Jan-19, 17:24
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's interesting to see all the accounts on here regarding people affected by movie/tv depictions of women 'beating up' men and the negative emotions this produced. I was definitely the same way. When I saw women beating men in anything physical, especially fighting, I became angry, frustrated, threatened, and embarrassed. At some point as a kid, these negative feelings would also produce sexual arousal. Some sexual psychologists have theorized that the brain often "sexualizes" what were previously traumatic experiences as a sort of defense mechanism. This is why people with certain sexual proclivities after suffered a similar negative experience as a child.

I'm actually convinced that this is still true for me, and probably others today as well. In my case, the only way I seem to get aroused is by exposing myself to material (movie, picture, story, etc) that forces me to confront the reality of female superiority and the feminine dominating the masculine, which is a very fear/anger/embarrassment inducing and threatening concept for me. Once these negative emotions are produced, the secondary and ironic sexual arousal kicks in. So it goes something like this:

Depiction of feminine dominating the masculine > negative emotions produced > sexualized defense mechanism becomes active > arousal is achieved.
This is interesting and seems similar to my experience above, where I experienced both excitement and trepidation at seeing my muscular neighbor girl beat boys and then felt this intense arousal, which was also confusing to me, each time a formerly inferior boy beat her.
Old 01-Jan-19, 17:29
Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

For me it was getting dominated by my little cousin when I was younger, she was always wanting to wrestle with me, especially once she found out she could beat me.
Old 01-Jan-19, 17:36
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It started for me with Emma Peel, looking beautiful while she was beating up men on The Avengers. A woman who I years later had a session with said to me that other customers also told her that Emma Peel was the start of this interest for them.
Yes, I forgot to mention Emma Peel in my earlier post. I always had to lie on my stomach on the floor while watching the Avengers so my family couldn't see my excitement. The combination of her on TV and the tough girl next door was powerful enough to last a lifetime.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 17:58
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's interesting to see all the accounts on here regarding people affected by movie/tv depictions of women 'beating up' men and the negative emotions this produced. I was definitely the same way. When I saw women beating men in anything physical, especially fighting, I became angry, frustrated, threatened, and embarrassed. At some point as a kid, these negative feelings would also produce sexual arousal. Some sexual psychologists have theorized that the brain often "sexualizes" what were previously traumatic experiences as a sort of defense mechanism. This is why people with certain sexual proclivities after suffered a similar negative experience as a child.

This is the best I've heard it described and its exactly how it is for me. When I was younger my father always scoffed at the idea of a woman beating a man. I remember watching some reality show where a woman started wailing on a guy, beating him up and my father just kept insisting that the guy must have been holding back. The same was true any time we watched a movie or show with a woman beating a guy, he'd insist the guy was holding back or it wasnt realistic. After a while it started to sound like my father was trying to convince himself as much as he was me. Its like as a kid you can usually tell when your parents are trying to hide something from you and the fact that my father kept trying to convince me that a girl couldn't beat a guy despite all evidence to the contrary, made the concept more fascinating to me.

I had always thought as a kid there were certain things girls could do that guys couldn't and visa versa. Fighting and physical feats were supposed to be what guys were better at so there was something threatening about seeing a girl, especially just a relatively ordinary one, beating a guy. Lately, I've been reading a lot of m vs f stories and while there are different scenarios I like, I think my favorite is just a regular guy getting into a match with regular girl and being surprised that she's able to beat him. The more traditionally feminine the girl is, the better, it just adds to the embarrassment and the arousal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-19, 19:14
Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:

I personally don’t believe this explanation for a second. At the very least it’s very far from my own experience and it just sound like the usual contrived freudian bs.
The truth is probably either far simpler or far more complex - noone knows
For me there was never any negative feelings associated with female superiority - except the fact that it’s not possible to be open about it.
I always - at least since I became a sexual being - enjoyed strong, dominant, smart, beautiful women and I always longed to find a woman who would understand, accept and maybe even demand submission. I know now that I will never find such a creature - but dreams are free.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mikegauger For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 11:15
Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96 Points: 47,968, Level: 96
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,717 Times in 721 Posts

I first became aware of this fetish through the old Cavalier magazine in the 1980s. Later, my first serious girlfriend really stoked my interest. She was a very cute, very fit short-haired blonde who played soccer in high school. One night, we were fooling around play-wrestling in our underwear. After a few minutes. she started really trying to “win.” I soon found myself with my head crushed between her thighs and unable to move. To get out of the hold, I had to admit that she was stronger. She then proceeded to forcefully sit on my face and ordered me to orally pleasure her for several minutes. She ground her pussy all over my face, chin to nose, cutting off my breathing several times and actually scaring me. After she orgasmed, I was so turned on that we screwed three times in a row with wrestling elements incorporated into many of the positions. Needless to say, I had found a new fetish that complimented my interests in spanking and light bondage.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frnord For This Useful Post:

Tags
arm-wrestling, biceps, brother vs sister, female, muscle, neighbor, years old girl