Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Mar-22, 23:11
Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Stories

I guess I will write down some stories, some based on my experiences some are my fantasies. English is not my mother tongue so please forgive me if my english not perfekt. My strories will be quite compact not too much details and not too long. Please feel free to comments

Added after 50 minutes:

Losing to a female in push-up contest

It was a summer fitness camp a few years ago near a lake. Some participants and fitness instructor joined the camp. We stayed in a hotel near the lake. The programme consisted of some weight training session, running, swimming in the lake and yoga workshop. And of course some parties. I was one of the participants.

At the closing party we played some games. One of the game was an intergender push-up challange. Among the female participants one girl was chosen. Letīs just say her name was Sarah. She had nice toned muscled body with sixpack and brown tanned skin. Her dark bonde hair was tied in ponytail to her shoulders. She wore black sport bra and compression tights both from Nike. She was hot as fuck. As she came up most participants, mostly girls cheer for her.

I wanted to challange her. So before any other man came up I raised my hand "I challange her! I wanna challange her" people cheered as I took off my tanks top and threw it to my "supporters. I flexed my biceps full of confidence. I represented the males. So the male contestants supported and cheered for me.

I stood on the left side of the jury and Sarah on her right side. "All right, you guys gotta do some push-ups until you canīt anymore! the one who canīt do push ups anymore and gives up first loses. And loser will be punished!" The jury explained about the game. The crowd cheered. She just smiled receiving supports from other female participants and I raise my both arms and flexed and posed as the boys cheered.

"Get on your position guys!" she commended as Sarah and I got ready for the push ups. It was a hot day I was sweating already. "BEGIN NOW!" I started my push ups one... two.. I started slowly. This game was until one of us couldnīt go on anymore so gotta save my energy. The crowd was crazy they yelled cheered supporting both of us

67... 68.. I counted myself I took a look at her briefly her face was red and she was sweating like crazy, her face showed she strated to lose stamina. I smiled, I was sure I was beyond her.

I wanted to make a show. I did jumping push ups. I drove the crowd crazy. I continued doing jumping push ups "YEAAAHHHHH !!!" I screamed. But after my 5th jumping push ups suddenly I felt my right arm cramped. "FUCK!" I stumbled on my chest. The crowd lauged and started wooing me. I tried to get back on position again my my arm just couldnīt work anymore. I lay on my chest, my breathe past. Sweat allover my body.

The crowd kept wooing me but Sarah could continue to do 3 more push-ups before she stopped. She laughed s the crowd yelled her name, "THE WINNER.. SARAAAAHHHH!" the jury helped her to stand up and raised her arm proclaiming her as the winner...

"LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!" I was being wooed. I fliped my body laying on my back catching my breathe. The jury lead Sarah to me then she placed her one foot on my sweating bare chest while the jury kept holding Sarahīs hand high: "OUR WINNER SARAH!!!"

I was given a hand to hep me to get up and then I was signaled to get on my knees. I obeyed. "Garb his hair, sarah!" Sarah put her hand on my head and grabed my hair. "Now what is the punishment for the loser?"
"Throw him to the lake" yelled some one.
"Yeah throw him to the lake!"

The other agreed with my punishment. So I was led by Sarah who kept grabing my hair dragging me to the edge of the lake then I was told to lie down. I layed down on my back. Sarah held my both handwrists with her both hands and another girl I donīt really know (she was more muscular than Sarah) my ankles.
"we count together!"
1... 2... I was being swang
I was thrown to the lake. The water was cold but refreshing as my body hit the water... I swam a bit to the edge. People laughing wooing and some still yelling "LOSER!" as I got out of the water..
Fuck! what a day!

Last edited by Amiodaron; 04-Mar-22 at 23:11.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amiodaron For This Useful Post: