Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jan-13, 02:00
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Unhappy Removed Messages.

A very recent posting by "heavenlydemon", concerned inappropriate comments about a young girl that featured briefly in a kids fighting video inside a trampoline. I won't go into what the comment was. This was answered by "mullarky", who said that such behavior is likely to get the forum a bad name. That was OK as far as it went, but his reply was rude and VERY disrespectful to "heavenlydemon". It was my intention to add a comment to this effect, but found that both messages seem to have been deleted. Is this in fact the case ? Perhaps, this course of action was the correct one, if a re-run of the events of a few months ago ( also about kids fighting), led to a few members quitting the forum, was to be avoided.
My main point, is that perhaps the forum's official policy on mutual respect between members, should be spelt out again, even though it's in the rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-13, 05:55
Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,376 Times in 1,314 Posts
Default Re: Removed Messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A very recent posting by "heavenlydemon", concerned inappropriate comments about a young girl that featured briefly in a kids fighting video inside a trampoline. I won't go into what the comment was. This was answered by "mullarky", who said that such behavior is likely to get the forum a bad name. That was OK as far as it went, but his reply was rude and VERY disrespectful to "heavenlydemon". It was my intention to add a comment to this effect, but found that both messages seem to have been deleted. Is this in fact the case ? Perhaps, this course of action was the correct one, if a re-run of the events of a few months ago ( also about kids fighting), led to a few members quitting the forum, was to be avoided.
My main point, is that perhaps the forum's official policy on mutual respect between members, should be spelt out again, even though it's in the rules.
It was I who removed the message's for the very reason you mentioned. Being respectful to other members is stated in the rules and if someone doesn't follow that particular rule, their comment gets deleted along with a friendly reminder via pm.

WF
Old 15-Feb-13, 20:13
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Default Re: Removed Messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Life is strange, and what goes round comes around they say. I did indeed make the above quote on mutual respect between forum members. It now seems that I am being accused of the same lack of respect to fellow members. As I say, life is strange.