Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 15-Jun-13, 22:58
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Hey Victoria! Me and You!

I've noticed that others have challenged women to fight and while no one that has done so ever admitted to success in doing so, it is logical to assume that they're no worse off than if they never uttered the challenge. So I should issue my challenge as well. That and I don't have any money. So if you're not Victoria I'll wrestle you for $300 an hour.

Victoria is a former world champion. So if she's man enough she should put her title on the line lest we all think her a coward. Yes I'm twice her size but she has more experience so it evens out. Also as making rules is also popular I'm calling for topless boob action, no biting and no rules aside from the biting and maybe punching, kicking and gouging. No weapons either! Real men fight women with their bare hands. Also we should cuddle afterwards because I like cuddling. And watch a movie. Something witty... like a romantic comedy with Ryan Reynolds or Mila Kunis.

There you have it! If you don't reply the entire world will know you're a phoney!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adelaide For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-13, 23:41
figure4

Default Re: Hey Victoria! Me and You!

From which insane asylum did you escape ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-13, 23:49
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Or perhaps it's merely a temporary drug high?
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-13, 00:26
Points: 7,404, Level: 36 Points: 7,404, Level: 36 Points: 7,404, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've noticed that others have challenged women to fight and while no one that has done so ever admitted to success in doing so, it is logical to assume that they're no worse off than if they never uttered the challenge. So I should issue my challenge as well. That and I don't have any money. So if you're not Victoria I'll wrestle you for $300 an hour.

Victoria is a former world champion. So if she's man enough she should put her title on the line lest we all think her a coward. Yes I'm twice her size but she has more experience so it evens out. Also as making rules is also popular I'm calling for topless boob action, no biting and no rules aside from the biting and maybe punching, kicking and gouging. No weapons either! Real men fight women with their bare hands. Also we should cuddle afterwards because I like cuddling. And watch a movie. Something witty... like a romantic comedy with Ryan Reynolds or Mila Kunis.

There you have it! If you don't reply the entire world will know you're a phoney!
Epic trolling.
Old 16-Jun-13, 02:35
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

And I thought commander Kenny was an only child...

And while we're at it I'd like to challenge that cowardly Britney Spears....
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-13, 02:47
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Last Achievements

No answer huh? The obvious conclusion is she is afraid.

Not trolling. Enjoying the internet. In all seriousness she was good at what she did. A lot of times we take for granted how difficult it is to do what they do. As fans of female wrestlers we don't exactly go out there telling the world what turns us on. Now imagine if you're one of them girls trying to appeal to out needs only to get mocked and harassed about it. Then they're stalked by their fans. That's a lot of pressure I think. Then they have to constantly put themselves out there to be judged by us while we hide behind our computers. It's tough what they do. I'm just having some fun about it.

But I'll wrestle her if she says yes. Even though I'm kidding. Although I'm really not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adelaide For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-13, 03:03
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

The obvious answer is that she thinks you are an idiot.
Old 16-Jun-13, 03:12
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

how about stymie, since we are having fun with this. if your a female and born a female.
show up here for a topless bare knuckle fist fight, no martial arts of any kind allowed, just
a good old street fight. will happen in my living room. nobody will be allowed to break it up
and try not to break a nail. LMAO

now I know you aint gonna do it, which why i'm saying this. just a little bit of fun.
Old 16-Jun-13, 06:38
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
how about stymie, since we are having fun with this. if your a female and born a female.
show up here for a topless bare knuckle fist fight, no martial arts of any kind allowed, just
a good old street fight. will happen in my living room. nobody will be allowed to break it up
and try not to break a nail. LMAO

now I know you aint gonna do it, which why i'm saying this. just a little bit of fun.
You'll have to provide a note from your caseworker saying it's ok first.
Old 16-Jun-13, 07:54
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

case worker? what case worker? she, if she really is a she, could be a man pretending to be a she, would never come down even for a full day of very rough submission wrestling,
fingerlock submission matches, mercy matches, and so on. even if there was no hitting.
she/he would not to break a nail. that is why I can joke about it. you will not tell me who you are anyway. for all I know you could be my pain in the *** sister.
The Following User Says Thank You to commander For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread