Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jun-12, 18:33
figure4

Default Re: "Beaten By Girls" ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have Ad Block but that idiotic ad is still there. Maybe it doesn't recognize it as an ad and thinks it's just a picture?
Aileron220 has explained this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileron220 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Right click on the picture of the ad and then look for a menu option for Adblock or Adblock Plus. From there, you can filter out this ad. If you're using Ad Block Plus with Firefox, select the custom option.

They work by using a blacklist of known ad sites. The ad site for this particular ad is too small for them to know about, so you have to add it to the list. Once you do, refresh your browser and it should be gone for good.
Old 07-Jun-12, 23:51
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

please stay on topic - "Beaten by Girls"
Old 29-Nov-12, 23:18
duke4459

ballbusting is the best part of the site. Enough said
Old 29-Nov-12, 23:48
Temporary group
Points: 6,246, Level: 33 Points: 6,246, Level: 33 Points: 6,246, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgasm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yeah, this post is regarding that huge attention getting ad on the forum page, and i'm not too happy about it. First of all, this is mainly a mixed wrestling forum, i don't want to see an ad about all that femdom crap. I visited the website and mixed wrestling is probably the least of the website's interest. It's mainly ballbusting and other crap. Plus, i don't like the picture placed in the middle of the ad, what the fuck is that?!!

Oh and i scrolled down the website and i found a preview of some woman drowning a guy in the bathtub. Seriously? We all have share a common interest, mixed wrestling and probably a little femdom, but not that kind of shit, that's just fucking weird. Someone, please consider taking that shit off the front page and consider placing an ad of a decent mw site, we are all fans of mixed wrestling here, and would be glad to see an ad of a new mw studio, but please not that shit. Please excuse my french

does anyone have this video???
Old 25-Mar-13, 23:27
TomS

I do not figure out until now if is something I can see here.
First thread is with about a virus that you can take, then others about how can I post a picture and other technical things and then this one started by a member that have in avatar a picture about a female that pin down a man, but is calling female domination crap.

Mixed wrestling it is a sexual thing and if a female grab your balls instead of your neck during fight it is her choice.
Old 26-Mar-13, 15:03
Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,974 Times in 848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomS [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First thread is with about a virus that you can take, then others about how can I post a picture and other technical things and then this one started by a member that have in avatar a picture about a female that pin down a man, but is calling female domination crap.

Mixed wrestling it is a sexual thing and if a female grab your balls instead of your neck during fight it is her choice.
Then what are you doing here? Move on.

Last edited by Anubis71; 26-Mar-13 at 17:43.
Old 26-Mar-13, 17:41
figure4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomS [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The thread has been started in May last year and the unpleasant banner has been removed long time ago - maybe you should read the thread before posting
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-13, 00:59
sud

I think some people are spending way too much time on this forum. hahaha