Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-15, 06:00
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

Published on Sep 22, 2015

UFC icon Tank Abbott says there's NO WOMAN on Earth who could beat him in a fight -- Ronda Rousey included -- because at the end of the day ... "She's a girl." Abbott went on a rant explaining why men are simply superior when it comes to combat -- saying Ronda would get rolled by Floyd Mayweather ... because she's got "all this emotional stuff" due to being a woman.

The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-15, 07:36
Points: 4,089, Level: 26 Points: 4,089, Level: 26 Points: 4,089, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FsFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am everyday man (about 95kg).
95kg of muscles or 95kg of fat?)
Old 23-Sep-15, 08:15
Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Mayweather would not stand a chance against Rousey. He has no ground game. Once she takes him down onto the ground, then it's over. I have experience sparring with blue belts in bjj and it's no joke. Those blue belts will destroy anyone with little or zero ground game. She may be a black belt in judo but that only proves my point that on the ground, she is beyond the level of killer. This should not be a debate.

And mayweather is uber rich. He can just pay rousey to throw a fight. So the probability would be in his favor not because of his skill but because he can crush her with his wallet. And based on how cowardly he ducked pacman in his prime, it is likely that he would pay her off. But really, he is ignoring the fact that it he is extremely unlikely to win a mma fight against her. However, a match restricted only to boxing would favor him. And he knows that. Although a coward, the man is highly intelligent.

And there has been a boxer vs mma fight before in the ufc. Look how that went:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Too easy for Couture. Probably, the easiest payday of his life.

Fat Abbott is delusional about floyd vs rousey. But he has experience in mma so theoretically he would do much better.

Nevertheless, he is much older and sluggish. How can he win against someone faster than him whether it be man or woman? The guy is delusional and washed up. Kimbo Slice beat him, and that dude was not a pro level fighter.
The Following User Says Thank You to jacks667 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-15, 08:43
Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20 Points: 2,520, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
JACKS667 WELCOME,I HAVE EXPECTED THAT FEMINIST MOVEMENT WILL STEP IN SOON OR LATER INCLUDING THEIR POLITICAL AGENDA.

No problem to me.

"For most of the world, women had been suppressed for a long time" -

How do you explain this - when you openly stating in this pile of chaotic contradicting nonsense of yours - that female are stronger in every level and are "more capable" than a male??? Can you make clear please,if the women are so stronger,more clever,more capable gender : how it was and still is possible that they are being dominated,surpassed and ruled by the men in every possible way of life? Since when are stronger ("women ") used to be ruled by weaker ("man")??? - Very new to me and I am sure to many others too......

"I agree that men are naturally stronger on brute strength"
There's no doubt about this....only less intelligent would disagree here,no doubt it's truth....(part of my point here in thread) so as intelligence plays role in every fight...

"we can never know who is better,unless there is a competition.Therefore it is insane to claim that a person or persons are better without evidence"

Wau,what an astonishing claim.So, in order to believe or to accept the fact that cheetah outruns the rabbit - we need competition as an evidence??? Another your claim,that many may rise their eyebrows over,included me.....

Your link "Tranny vs woman" is loss of time to comment for me and not finding appropriate to comment on mentally ill people.

"Men and women don't regularly compete in sports for political reasons"

Another astonishing claim in today's "female empowered society" where all sports are open evenly to all genders.

How many world records in sports held by man was broken by woman and how many world records held by woman was never broken by man?

I suggest do the math....if your claim is right woman will surpass man by sheer leadership in all or at least most disciplines, otherwise check on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for your daily dose of missing "reality" -

"Our ancestors knew that woman excell in what men do"

Another from your astonishing pile of utter nonsense....
If woman excell in what men do,please can you explain the fact that since humankind the Protectors of ancient tribes and old and included new nations were men?

Don't you think,if woman would excell over men in art of war and warfare and would be stronger and better as you claim- women would be hired and given the roles of protectors, in other words women would fight the wars and men would stay hidden in homes??? Do you really think that all great kingdoms and rulers would hire weaker to protect their wealth,gold,political and economical power and leave those stronger home??? Do you think that all these rulers really didn't cared about who is the strongest- most possible and effective protectors of their interest??? Can you answer, why they all were hiring armies consisting of men and not women,if women were to excell over men?

Yet,another of your nonsense and please do not start with today's Israel, because that's most militant, country full of right wing jew terrorists in the world,where all nation to be deployed into war is only solution to fight for Sionist interests of Arabian genocide in middle east...Sionist will hire kids if necessary to fight their interests in global power over the world economy.(See Rothchild's empire)

Last but not least,speaking of" female excelling in what men do"

In relation to global economy: Why are the most demanding, dangerous and toughest jobs requiring strongest possible manpower with highest endurance,physical fitness,agility,strength,fearlessness have all in common: employing male gender and not giving preference to female gender manpower? Do you really think,that all these industrial businesses doesn't care about their income, but have interest in "protecting male dominance"??? Do you really think,that if female were to be able to make job better,therefore meaning larger income to them- they wouldn't hire female in order to be richer??? I do honestly think that you shall reconsider all your opinions and be realistic more than fantastic.....

"Nikola Tesla predicted that woman will take over"

Well,how many visionaries predicted end of the world on how many occasions and dates included 2012???

Yet,I am still here

I made some valid points. However, configuring my points into your new STRAWMAN made me laugh. Your true position on the issue is quite clear. You just want attention. thank you for the laugh
Old 23-Sep-15, 14:39
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Published on Sep 22, 2015

UFC icon Tank Abbott says there's NO WOMAN on Earth who could beat him in a fight -- Ronda Rousey included -- because at the end of the day ... "She's a girl." Abbott went on a rant explaining why men are simply superior when it comes to combat -- saying Ronda would get rolled by Floyd Mayweather ... because she's got "all this emotional stuff" due to being a woman.

Well,i only guess any women who would decide to get hammered for this opportunity of quick cash, would need to hire some cook, because I highly doubt she will be able to make single sandwich after by her own hands

Tank Abbott hit the nail: some people are smoking too much of a tough shit, to think women can beat men and he explains why too,in his own way

So girls, get the sandwiches done ahead of a your hospital vacation (if he decide to let you alive)

Last edited by kraken; 23-Sep-15 at 14:54.
Old 23-Sep-15, 14:39
Points: 1,491, Level: 15 Points: 1,491, Level: 15 Points: 1,491, Level: 15
Last Achievements

I would love to fight a girl and see if my balls are tougher than her private area
Old 23-Sep-15, 17:29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahdell2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I should have been more specific, I asked for a video of an average man beating the shit out of a professional female martial artist, the video you provided doesn't justify your point that an average every day man can beat someone like Ronda Rousey. Soccer doesn't interest me, as a matter of fact soccer is a man's sport (that's just how it is).
This video justify enough my point: highly trained female branded world's class no.1 - will still be beaten by average untrained men in any physical contest.

Football is male sport? What is the UFC or martial arts than different in?
Old 23-Sep-15, 17:36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good question. I already reported this guy for trolling, but the mods are dragging their asses about doing anything about it.

Anyway, I think it's time that we let the troll wallow in his self-gratifying mud puddle by himself. We don't have to witness it.
Thank you for your open honesty, that you reported me and accused me for being a "troll"

For having different opinion on the topic than is yours.Great!!!

Let's report everyone who disagree with us for trolling
Old 23-Sep-15, 17:52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacks667 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I made some valid points. However, configuring my points into your new STRAWMAN made me laugh. Your true position on the issue is quite clear. You just want attention. thank you for the laugh
Yes you made some valid points

1.) men are naturally stronger in brute strength

2.) very important in every fight is to use the brain (citation of Muhammad Ali)

Somebody mention here also valid point and that is: for men to fight women is a LOSE,LOSE situation...
Why that can be?

If he lose,he just lost to a Woman
If he wins, he wins to a Woman (What this second point mean to you?)
Old 23-Sep-15, 20:03
Points: 6,799, Level: 35 Points: 6,799, Level: 35 Points: 6,799, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,147 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This video justify enough my point: highly trained female branded world's class no.1 - will still be beaten by average untrained men in any physical contest.

Football is male sport? What is the UFC or martial arts than different in?
Soccer is a team based sport, seeing a professional women team getting demolished by amateurs is not surprising, maybe the amateurs worked better as a team, being a team-based sport, it doens't matter if there are one or two good players in a soccer team.

The difference is crystal clear football is a team based sport, martial arts isn't, I'm sorry but it's not rocket science.

Anyway, I'm willing to open my mind to your idea that an "every day man" can beat a professional female martial artist, but if you can't be arsed to provide any evidence to back up your claims then there is no discussion to be made here. The internet is a massive place I'm sure you will find something.