Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Sep-15, 18:03
dj200

Default Re: Whats' real cause men losing to women in wrestling / fights?

I really don't understand this. I'd expect an olympic-level female sprinter to be able to run faster than me. Serena Williams could beat me in a tennis match. What's so controversial about the idea that an olympic-level female judoka and highly-trained MMA fighter could beat an untrained man in a fight?

As for Ronda fighting a similarly sized, similarly skilled man, of course she'd lose 90%+ of the time. But that's a stupid question (such a fight will never happen) and tbh it's disrespect to suggest that female athletes need to be measured against their male peers to qualify as "good".

Given his rants on this topic and others, I think Kraken has some unresolved issues.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-15, 18:06
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tank Abbott RIPPED BY UFC LEGENDS

... You're a Drunken Moron

9/24/2015 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Tank Abbott must be WASTED DRUNK if he thinks he could take Ronda Rousey in a fight ... so says UFC legend Frank Shamrock.

Shamrock tells us he's heard about Tank's chauvinistic $100,000 "Make Me a Sandwich" challenge to female fighters ... and quite frankly, thinks the UFC legend is out of his boozed up mind.

"I think Tank spends a little too much time on the bar stool," Shamrock says ... "He'd be submitted in 20 seconds. He'd be bent over in the ring throwing up all the alcohol."

And he's not the only UFC legend who feels that way ... we also spoke with Vitor Belfort who says, "I think Tank is wrong. He's a great fighter, but I think Ronda could beat him."

"Speed always beats size. Thunder makes noise, lightening does the damage."

For the record, Tank says no woman has taken him up on his challenge yet -- but insists he's dead serious about it.
Old 24-Sep-15, 18:37
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really don't understand this. I'd expect an olympic-level female sprinter to be able to run faster than me. Serena Williams could beat me in a tennis match. What's so controversial about the idea that an olympic-level female judoka and highly-trained MMA fighter could beat an untrained man in a fight?

As for Ronda fighting a similarly sized, similarly skilled man, of course she'd lose 90%+ of the time. But that's a stupid question (such a fight will never happen) and tbh it's disrespect to suggest that female athletes need to be measured against their male peers to qualify as "good".

Given his rants on this topic and others, I think Kraken has some unresolved issues.
Well,dj

If you read what I have written here properly, you just repeated what I have said and my point.

No unresolved issues on my side, just have some experience and lived for a little while to recognise whats real and what's fetishists utopia of femdom fans and feminists and wanted to put it out there as topic for discussion because what I hear and read lately is a complete loss of many minds.I know, where is it coming from and also why is this desilusional stuff coming from.Nothing less,nothing more.
Old 24-Sep-15, 18:53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tank Abbott RIPPED BY UFC LEGENDS

... You're a Drunken Moron

9/24/2015 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Tank Abbott must be WASTED DRUNK if he thinks he could take Ronda Rousey in a fight ... so says UFC legend Frank Shamrock.

Shamrock tells us he's heard about Tank's chauvinistic $100,000 "Make Me a Sandwich" challenge to female fighters ... and quite frankly, thinks the UFC legend is out of his boozed up mind.

"I think Tank spends a little too much time on the bar stool," Shamrock says ... "He'd be submitted in 20 seconds. He'd be bent over in the ring throwing up all the alcohol."

And he's not the only UFC legend who feels that way ... we also spoke with Vitor Belfort who says, "I think Tank is wrong. He's a great fighter, but I think Ronda could beat him."

"Speed always beats size. Thunder makes noise, lightening does the damage."

For the record, Tank says no woman has taken him up on his challenge yet -- but insists he's dead serious about it.
Shamrock have good sense of humour, with his entertaining resolution,after reading this,I nearly choked on sandwich...

Well everybody have his price it seem,that's the way it goes in showbiz, every such a public claim cost it's lobby a lot of money,but not to worry, behind feminists stand very,very rich group,-the richest of them all

Bullshit that's coming out of mouth of these two UFC idiots populists is enormous.She is not stupid to end on the wheelchair for rest of her life, he would kill her, she d stand no chance even if he'd be drunk or having chopped off one of his hands, he'd smash her to the bits making absolute handicapped person out of her for the rest of her life,she is only a woman...If somebody thinks, she is so stupid and also people around her to take upon this challenge, you are wrong,she have promising Hollywood career ahead of her and she would not take any chances to risk her health at this stage,, not against killers like Abbott,, , neither Mayweather.... she is superbly good and confident between girls of her bodyweight and age,but in men's game, she 'd be instantly killed.... She d be nobody there.

Last edited by kraken; 24-Sep-15 at 19:57.
Old 24-Sep-15, 20:21
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well,dj

If you read what I have written here properly, you just repeated what I have said and my point.

No unresolved issues on my side, just have some experience and lived for a little while to recognise whats real and what's fetishists utopia of femdom fans and feminists and wanted to put it out there as topic for discussion because what I hear and read lately is a complete loss of many minds.I know, where is it coming from and also why is this desilusional stuff coming from.Nothing less,nothing more.
No. you said:

Quote:
highly trained female branded world's class no.1 - will still be beaten by average untrained men in any physical contest.
I'm saying literally the opposite - average untrained men will not beat highly trained women in "any physical contest".

That's not deluded fetishism or feminism or anything else - that's just common sense. It's totally possible for a woman to close the physical gap on a man through training. Dunno why that seems impossible to you. I'll put it this way - I have no sprinting training. i cant run the 100m in 10.5 seconds. i doubt most men without any athletic training could.

By the same logic, a 135lbs man without any experience or training in MMA or judo would probably not be able to beat Ronda Rousey in a fight. Its really not that controversial?

i still cant get my head around people who join a femdom forum yet dont believe women can be in any way physically competent.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-15, 00:16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No. you said:

I'm saying literally the opposite - average untrained men will not beat highly trained women in "any physical contest".

That's not deluded fetishism or feminism or anything else - that's just common sense. It's totally possible for a woman to close the physical gap on a man through training. Dunno why that seems impossible to you. I'll put it this way - I have no sprinting training. i cant run the 100m in 10.5 seconds. i doubt most men without any athletic training could.

By the same logic, a 135lbs man without any experience or training in MMA or judo would probably not be able to beat Ronda Rousey in a fight. Its really not that controversial?

i still cant get my head around people who join a femdom forum yet dont believe women can be in any way physically competent.

"It's totally possible for a woman to close the physical gap on a man through training"

So......Yes of course,it is possible and in this sentence is what I pointed out - there is a gap between genders, when it comes to physical stuff,included fighting or strength...

In other words, usually woman need to train to become as good as untrained man and she need to train a lot - to be better.... (Is this excluding possibility,that some untrained men would be able to exceed or beat very highly trained woman???? - NO IT DOES NOT,BECAUSE THERE ARE OUT THERE UNTRAINED MEN,THAT ARE SO GIFTED AND STRONG, THAT THEY WOULD BEAT EVEN HIGHLY TRAINED WOMAN - is this so difficult for you to understand or for you, that is just not possible????

If a man takes on same training, that woman, gap between them will most likely never close, because he allready had a physical advantage as a man over woman-is this possible for you to understand what I mean???

I never said,there is no woman that can not beat man in anything genuinly,fights or strength included!!! Of course from individual point, there are many and many very strong and powerful women, or highly trained female fighters - who would possibly beat most of weak or average untrained men,,,,but there is a lot and I mean a lot of untrained men who have capability to beat these women, despite their training advantage...Or is it too hard to comprehend? World doesn't consist of hundred,neither thousand of people,population of earth is close to 7 Billions and if you think, some chick can beat every single man on this planet,than I suggest you are chronically sick and mentally ill person living in fantasy world of cartoons....

My regards
Old 25-Sep-15, 00:25
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"It's totally possible for a woman to close the physical gap on a man through training"

So......Yes of course,it is possible and in this sentence is what I pointed out - there is a gap between genders, when it comes to physical stuff,included fighting or strength...
So you admit Ronda could beat an average untrained man her size? Cool.

Quote:
In other words, usually woman need to train to become as good as untrained man and she need to train a lot - to be better.... (Is this excluding possibility,that some untrained men would be able to exceed or beat very highly trained woman???? - NO IT DOES NOT,BECAUSE THERE ARE OUT THERE UNTRAINED MEN,THAT ARE SO GIFTED AND STRONG, THAT THEY WOULD BEAT EVEN HIGHLY TRAINED WOMAN - is this so difficult for you to understand or for you, that is just not possible????
Indeed, some men could. But we're not talking about outliers. "Average". Doubly so if you consider men the same weight as her (135-150lbs).

Quote:
If a man takes on same training, that woman, gap between them will most likely never close, because he allready had a physical advantage as a man over woman-is this possible for you to understand what I mean???
You literally have no idea about combat sports and the importance of skill and technique, do you? Like, powerlifters don't go into MMA and just ragdoll everyone. There are so much more things in play than raw strength. Indeed a lot of the origins of judo and BJJ are about exploiting weakness (weaknesses that are inevitable factors of human biology) to defeat physically stronger opponents. Ever heard of Royce Gracie?!

Also, note, I explicitly said that a man with the same level of skill and training will beat her. Are you even reading what I'm saying between foaming rabidly at me?

Quote:
I never said,there is no woman that can not beat man in anything genuinly,fights or strength included!!! Of course from individual point, there are many and many very strong and powerful women, or highly trained female fighters - who would possibly beat most of weak or average untrained men,,,,
Well that was my point, and you admit I'm right here, so that's nice.

Quote:
but there is a lot and I mean a lot of untrained men who have capability to beat these women, despite their training advantage...Or is it too hard to comprehend?
I really don't think there's a lot. Do you contest that a "lot" of men with no athletic training could run the 100m in less than 10.5 seconds?

Quote:
World doesn't consist of hundred,neither thousand of people,population of earth is close to 7 Billions and if you think, some chick can beat every single man on this planet,
I never said she could beat every man on the planet. Stop lying.

Quote:
than I suggest you are chronically sick and mentally ill person living in fantasy world of cartoons....

My regards
The day the person who rants about Jewish feminist conspiracies calls someone else mentally ill...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-15, 04:19
Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26 Points: 3,855, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Aren't you cute?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] This was written by a third-degree black belt, AKA someone who actually knows something about fighting. I especially like this line: "The only combatants who ever actively terrified me were women."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] This was 10 years ago. She survived 100 two-minute full contact rounds against fighters of similar training. She's a legit badass.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I think the military knows more about fighting than you
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] These were soldiers, not just ordinary shlubs at a amateur tournament. She took a beating, came back, and won.

You don't know a damn thing about reality, pencilneck. The reality is that people like you have been arguing your tired old rhetoric forever, and you have been proven wrong, by reality itself, many many times, so many times that it is embarrassing that it is even noteworthy anymore.

Actually NOT! The American military is quite pussified...sissified to the point that ALL the standards are lower for women! Did you know that men are prosecuted for playboy in the US. military? The military is more like what Kraken says, then civilian life is! ALL the mixed fights in the military are set up, fixed so the woman wins! Like Kraken said... Bullish women are pitted against pathetically weak & small & inexperienced no skill males. BTW, you are quite ridiculous to think the military tells the truth, in fact most of the military leadership are more camel clutched then the average man! BTW, the Washington post is a left wing rag, thanks for letting us know you're a lefty, Kraken is way more of a man than you!

Quote:
So you admit Ronda could beat an average untrained man her size? Cool.

Indeed, some men could. But we're not talking about outliers. "Average". Doubly so if you consider men the same weight as her (135-150lbs).

You literally have no idea about combat sports and the importance of skill and technique, do you? Like, powerlifters don't go into MMA and just ragdoll everyone. There are so much more things in play than raw strength. Indeed a lot of the origins of judo and BJJ are about exploiting weakness (weaknesses that are inevitable factors of human biology) to defeat physically stronger opponents. Ever heard of Royce Gracie?!

Also, note, I explicitly said that a man with the same level of skill and training will beat her. Are you even reading what I'm saying between foaming rabidly at me?

Well that was my point, and you admit I'm right here, so that's nice.

I really don't think there's a lot. Do you contest that a "lot" of men with no athletic training could run the 100m in less than 10.5 seconds?

I never said she could beat every man on the planet. Stop lying.

The day the person who rants about Jewish feminist conspiracies calls someone else mentally ill...
In FACT, most Feminists are Jewish! Gloria Steinem, Gloria Allred, did you know that Hillary Clinton is part Jewish, and Michelle Obama as well?

Quote:
Shamrock have good sense of humour, with his entertaining resolution,after reading this,I nearly choked on sandwich...

Well everybody have his price it seem,that's the way it goes in showbiz, every such a public claim cost it's lobby a lot of money,but not to worry, behind feminists stand very,very rich group,-the richest of them all

Bullshit that's coming out of mouth of these two UFC idiots populists is enormous.She is not stupid to end on the wheelchair for rest of her life, he would kill her, she d stand no chance even if he'd be drunk or having chopped off one of his hands, he'd smash her to the bits making absolute handicapped person out of her for the rest of her life,she is only a woman...If somebody thinks, she is so stupid and also people around her to take upon this challenge, you are wrong,she have promising Hollywood career ahead of her and she would not take any chances to risk her health at this stage,, not against killers like Abbott,, , neither Mayweather.... she is superbly good and confident between girls of her bodyweight and age,but in men's game, she 'd be instantly killed.... She d be nobody there.
Kraken thank you so much for adding reality to this blog, you are a very brilliant man! Could I ask what field are you in? Why is that sexually inadequate fool allowed to call you pencil neck? You are obviously way more of a together man then he!

Quote:

Actually not! Kraken is way more secure and sure of himself then you are, only fools would actually believe their fetish...Rhonda Rousey could only beat other little girls, any untrained male could take her with the exception of pathetically weak & wimpy males! Kraken has more confidence then you, that's all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
kraken, it is possible to have this argument without disrespecting half of the world's population. Consider this your first and last warning.

Tank Abbott is misogynistic douchebag who got his head pounded way too often in the past 20 years, and quoting him makes you sound like one too. And on this forum out of all the places, which is dedicated to admiration of female strength and physical abilities...

Also, moved the topic to Discussions subforum.
Zweig, I think you are way out of line, Kraken is by far the most intelligent & truthful person on this blog. I don't agree with you that it's misogynistic to point out the obvious, that even small untrained men are more capable then even trained or big women. It's all show business, these absurd FAKE challenges between men & women, and it's not misogynistic to say the woman would get killed, it's common sense! I hope you don't punish Kraken for reminding us that our fetish... is not necessarily reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You don't get out much, do you?

A highly skilled, well-trained female fighter will defeat many untrained males...IN A FIGHT.
Only if they're pathetically small and wimpy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrygrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good question. I already reported this guy for trolling, but the mods are dragging their asses about doing anything about it.

Anyway, I think it's time that we let the troll wallow in his self-gratifying mud puddle by himself. We don't have to witness it.
You sound like a cry baby, that you go to the teacher and report a man for trolling just because he makes a valid and measured argument based on the obvious!
Old 25-Sep-15, 13:10
dj200

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-15, 19:43
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

xehjoe, take a break. Noone is willing to listen to your chauvinism / anti-semitism / offensive language towards another member. I have only banned you for a month because I believe that people can choose to self-censor for the greater benefit of the community they are a part of. Which is what I would like to see you do when you come back.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: