Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Oct-15, 22:37
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Guys, Alice from Poland just wrote me that she refuses to come to Prague and cancels her 20/Oct shoot with Fight Pulse, despite having agreed to it including all details more than a month ago. She did not even state the reason besides saying that the distance is too big for her to drive from Poland. (This happened after she told me she can only make it here at 20:00 instead of 18:00, to which I agreed after some back-and-forth within perhaps 3 messages). My understanding is that it is not convenient for her to make a trip to here anymore. I have to put it out there: Alice, and people who lack integrity like her, are a disgrace to fetish wrestling world. I would like to ask people who want to book a session with her to think twice now - she might as well cancel your session the last minute too. I also advise producers strongly to not work with Alice and others like her, since they will forget the agreement the minute they feel that it is not convenient for them anymore. This was the second time Alice canceled her agreement with Fight Pulse. Only this time she canceled 3 days before the shoot, and as a result I suffered financial losses, as well as my reputation suffered because of having to cancel the shoot with other people including those found and confirmed through third parties.

I will refund the money for one sponsored match with Alice to the sponsor within the next several days. I'm really sorry for this inconvenience...
I'm sorry that I cancelled on you recently as well Zweig
Old 18-Oct-15, 08:23
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

I read this news on Facebook ..Its sad its still happen. I thought it was only one time and you are a little nervous about this ,but if it happens twice ,then you have all the reason to be upset. Hope you will recover som lost financial . Best of look.
The Following User Says Thank You to zell04 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-15, 10:47
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Damn, really sorry of you loss Zweig.
Old 18-Oct-15, 22:52
Points: 3,513, Level: 24 Points: 3,513, Level: 24 Points: 3,513, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She did not even state the reason besides saying that the distance is too big for her to drive from Poland.
I never had a session with Alice and I don't know her personally. As I understand it, Alice is traveling since October 14. According to wb270, she is scheduled to session in Munich from October 19 to 20.
Old 18-Oct-15, 23:26
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never had a session with Alice and I don't know her personally. As I understand it, Alice is traveling since October 14. According to wb270, she is scheduled to session in Munich from October 19 to 20.
Yes, that's true, she decided not to travel to Prague on 20th, because she found out the distance is too big and this is "not profitable" for her. This happened a month after the agreement took place for her to appear at Fight Pulse, within which all the details of her shoot were agreed, her appearance promoted, her matches advertised, and even one match sponsored. She canceled the trip 3 days prior to the shoot. I have also learned from two guys that she canceled private sessions with them in the past with very short notice. She is extremely unreliable.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-Oct-15, 14:47
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-46: Anika vs Marek (incomplete match)

True modern-day amazon Anika’s (6′ 4″, 190 lb) second competitive mixed wrestling match ended abruptly. Unfortunately, even the toughest of the warriors can get injured. 4 minutes into the match - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos attached.

Note: the photoset of this short match is available to download for free through the release page.

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FightPulse-MX-46-Anika-vs-Marek-5578.jpg (364.3 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-MX-46-Anika-vs-Marek-5584.jpg (450.5 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-MX-46-Anika-vs-Marek-5598.jpg (403.2 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-MX-46-Anika-vs-Marek-5613.jpg (468.1 KB, 104 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-15, 11:52
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Karina Gotika, session wrestler from Moscow, took the world of female wrestling by storm in the last couple of years. And two days ago we had the pleasure to work with her. We’ve heard the rumors about her toughness, but finally had an opportunity to see the Russian force up close.

Read the full report about Karina's appearance at Fight Pulse at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

We have also shot a short interview with Karina:

Attaching some photos from 18th of October.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Karina-5987.jpg (409.5 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Karina-6154.jpg (707.7 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Karina-6414.jpg (383.7 KB, 191 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Karina-6420.jpg (437.0 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Karina-6653.jpg (374.9 KB, 217 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Karina-6665.jpg (393.9 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Karina-6856.jpg (403.6 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg FightPulse-Karina-7003.jpg (385.7 KB, 131 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-15, 14:16
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Thanks Zweig, surprised she didn't name Toned Tommi as a toughest match
Old 20-Oct-15, 22:02
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Guys, Alice from Poland just wrote me that she refuses to come to Prague and cancels her 20/Oct shoot with Fight Pulse, despite having agreed to it including all details more than a month ago. She did not even state the reason besides saying that the distance is too big for her to drive from Poland. (This happened after she told me she can only make it here at 20:00 instead of 18:00, to which I agreed after some back-and-forth within perhaps 3 messages). My understanding is that it is not convenient for her to make a trip to here anymore. I have to put it out there: Alice, and people who lack integrity like her, are a disgrace to fetish wrestling world. I would like to ask people who want to book a session with her to think twice now - she might as well cancel your session the last minute too. I also advise producers strongly to not work with Alice and others like her, since they will forget the agreement the minute they feel that it is not convenient for them anymore. This was the second time Alice canceled her agreement with Fight Pulse. Only this time she canceled 3 days before the shoot, and as a result I suffered financial losses, as well as my reputation suffered because of having to cancel the shoot with other people including those found and confirmed through third parties.

I will refund the money for one sponsored match with Alice to the sponsor within the next several days. I'm really sorry for this inconvenience...
Hi Zweig, i believe that you're upset and it's probably your right. And if you will boycot after those experiences is absolutly you're right. I think i would do the same. But never the less i had a lot of discussion with different guys in our "sport" and never i heard problems with Alcie, only when she get injuried. BJJ is a tough sport: in 12 month i was also injuried 3 times and i'm very solid.

I don't think that we should generalize and say, Alice is absolutly no serious. It happens to you and other had more chance.

But i suggest everybody that would fight Alice, give here a chance. In exchance i agree to buy just in the next few minutes some videos in Fight Pulse as solidarity to Zweig, because he does a lot for our "sport"!

I hope i can break a little some discordance.
Old 20-Oct-15, 22:45
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hi, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! Thanks a lot for your purchase! I know it comes from heart and I truly appreciate that, BUT, I have to say this, I don't need charity. Fight Pulse is quite successful, because our products are of distinct quality. Most of the styles we have introduced are unique in the industry. And we will keep doing our best to bring you top-quality videos.

Besides Alice, we have never had a single bad experience with traveling session wrestlers. Not only did Alice cancel our agreements on two separate occasions, but she also did that laughing in our face. There was no reason provided the second time, but that it is no more convenient for her to make the trip.

Moreover, after I published the information about Alice I have received several messages from people that have had similar experiences with Alice - poor organization, cancellation at the last minute, boyfriend walking in during session, etc.

Don't get me wrong - I believe you when you say you had a good experience with Alice. And I'm sure there are others who've had no problem with her. But based on my personal experience and on the information I have recently gathered about her from several sessioners, my stance on this is that you should definitely stay away from booking a session / organizing a video shoot with Alice. The chance that you will regret it is pretty high.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse