Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 18-Jun-18, 19:46
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is mixed wrestling a sexual thing?

It was definitely foreplay in my beginning career of wrestling. But as the years went by, the same women who I wrestled with , now it was just competition.
Old 29-Jan-19, 16:04
MuscleMike

For me it depends. It's sexual if that's what it is ie. both of us agree to it and want it. Then it's not really a real fight for me.

I have never competitively fought a woman, but if that was to be the case, it wouldn't be sexual at all. I'm very competituve and would solely focus on beating her, just like when I'm in the ring against other men.
Old 29-Jan-19, 16:22
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

To us it was always great foreplay
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-19, 19:13
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I am not sure whether it is a sexual thing but it is definitely something erotic.
Old 30-Jan-19, 10:36
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am not sure whether it is a sexual thing but it is definitely something erotic.
Hit the nail on the head.....

How can it not be?
Old 30-Jan-19, 10:54
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After a few years in the forum I'm not sure anymore.

For me it's completely sexual: a fetish because it gets me aroused and makes me orgasm, even more than sex itself.

There are men here, though, that actively deny the sexual nature of mixed wrestling for themselves. And I have no reason to doubt their sincerity, but I wonder if they are in some sort of denial.
I was going to reply but you said everything I would.
Old 30-Jan-19, 13:01
Points: 7,506, Level: 37 Points: 7,506, Level: 37 Points: 7,506, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I find it totally erotic and sexual. A fantasy and fetish. It's about a woman dominating me that causes the arousal the wrestling is just one way this can happen for me there are of course many other ways I can be dominated that are just as arousing. However being dominated and beaten by an athletic woman is one of my favourite things, My all time fantasy in terms of wrestling is for Veve Laine to wrestle and beat me. I am so jealous of her often wrestling partner Trash !
The Following User Says Thank You to eatb64 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-19, 14:58
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,352 Times in 1,836 Posts

The easy answer is that everything is a fetish for someone, if you can think of it there is **** of it somewhere on the internet etc, we've all heard that line at some point.
But of course things can be multifaceted, you can be both turned on and have other parts of your brain activated as well. That's how it is for those of us who enjoy sessions or videos at a competitive level.
Old 30-Jan-19, 15:15
Points: 13,042, Level: 49 Points: 13,042, Level: 49 Points: 13,042, Level: 49
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,240 Times in 547 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
but if you wrestle an ugly or a very old woman? It's not the same, isn't it?
You can avoid that problem by not wrestling an ugly or a very old woman. You get to choose who to spend time with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatb64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find it totally erotic and sexual. A fantasy and fetish. It's about a woman dominating me that causes the arousal the wrestling is just one way this can happen for me there are of course many other ways I can be dominated that are just as arousing. However being dominated and beaten by an athletic woman is one of my favourite things
I agree. You expressed my thoughts about this.
Old 01-Feb-19, 18:21
Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I've never actually engaged in a mixed wrestling session or any other type of session for that matter. I'm an older guy and sometime in my 50's I came to the realization that I had a serious fetish about being submissive with a woman. Of course the mixed wrestling is a sexual thing in men's minds even though you typically wouldn't be having sex just as seeing an attractive woman at the shopping mall is a sexual thing because that's what men are often thinking about even though there's no sex there either. There's an important issue regarding the legalities of mixed wrestling though because it would be an act of prostitution if money changed hands for a session and there was sex involved. I for one don't think it's the business of law enforcement or anybody else for that matter but it's obvious that women who have mixed wrestling sessions for a fee have to protect themselves against over zealous police who might suspect that this whole scene is a guise for prostitution when in fact it's not that at all. I think we should be considering the safety and well being of the women who do this by not suggesting that the guys who are doing this are actually getting all kinds of sexual action because I believe that's total BS unless a guy actually forms a relationship with the woman. For the most part these women are just trying to make a living in an unusual way and I've read about some who are trying to support children and many of them are probably in real life relationships that have nothing to do with the guys they're having sessions with so let's not make life more difficult for them by distorting the reality of what those sessions really involve.