Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Mar-19, 19:44
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Death Match Tournament

So guys as a celebration for the forums 8th birthday I'll be writing a tag team match with a specail twist, the competitors will all be fighter who have been kilked in this tournament, any survivors of the match earns their life back and gets to re-enter the tournament!

Personally I think Steven & Dimitri VS Lily & Hayley might be a good show!

What about you guys? Any suggestions?
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-19, 19:55
Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24 Points: 3,347, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trouler For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-19, 20:03
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Wow! I'm really impressed with them all! Really adore the middle one where Shelly has that evil grin while landing her killing blow on poor Marcus!

Thanks again man
Old 26-Mar-19, 23:06
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So guys as a celebration for the forums 8th birthday I'll be writing a tag team match with a specail twist, the competitors will all be fighter who have been kilked in this tournament, any survivors of the match earns their life back and gets to re-enter the tournament!

Sounds great! Can't wait to see the match!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-19, 05:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sounds awesome! Tag teams are cool
Old 27-Mar-19, 16:36
Points: 2,957, Level: 22 Points: 2,957, Level: 22 Points: 2,957, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I'll say Lily / Hayley / or Jade
The Following User Says Thank You to M.J.Caboose For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-19, 09:06
Last Achievements

Quote:
Dude I would love to see you post some renders from Shellys fight! As for getting the fight outcome, I give each fighter a percent of victory so for an example; opponent 1 has a 30% chance of victory and opponent 2 has a 70% chance, I roll a ten sided dice, on a roll of 1-3 opponent 1 scores a point on a roll of 4-10 opponent 2 scores a point, I repeat this process until one of the fighters has scored 10 points, first to get 10 points kills their opponent, hope this clears things up
Alright, I told you I don't do math, but my computer does

I made a simulation that simulates one million (1 000 000) fights with one fighter (Fighter A) who has 60% score a point chance and another one (Fighter B) who has a 40% score a point chance by rolling a 10-sided die.

It turns out that Fighter A has about 81% chance to be the first to score 10 points, murder-kill their opponent, and win the match. That means the slightly favored fighter (just the one step away from 50/50) wins 4 out of 5 matches.

Now, this information can be useful to determine if your match results are close to what you want them to be. A 60-40 fight for one point is 60% for the favored side to win, but that scales to just above 80% when the goal is to score 10 points.
The Following User Says Thank You to trouler For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 23:04
angcra
This message has been deleted by angcra.
Old 29-May-19, 04:32
angcra
Old 29-May-19, 14:20
angcra
Old 31-May-19, 00:41
angcra
Old 04-Jun-19, 05:28
Last Achievements

Atif Vs Anya

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Atif and Anya entered the ring and squared up, Anya was much taller and heavier than Atif she was a Polish amazon, 6’1 in height and weighed 180lb, she had no fighting training but was a high school gymnast in her younger days. Anya looked at Atif and said ‘I'll break you little boy, so get on your belly, lick my feet and I may go easy on you’

The Indian fighter sneered at his big blonde opponent
‘I’ll break your big, sexy body and make you cry for mercy Anya’ said Atif. Anya laughed as they squared off.

Anya threw a kick at Atif's chest, her bare foot slammed into him and knocked him back a few feet, her opponent threw a punch at Anya but she side stepped away from it and countered with an uppercut to her opponents chin that knocked his head backwards

Atif was now angry and ran at Anya but the amazon performed an elegant handstand and wrapped her thighs around The Indians neck.
Atif grabbed her thick legs and tried to free himself from the acrobatic hold but it was useless. ‘I have you now’ teased Anya as he struggled helplessly.
Anya slammed him to the ground and crushed his head with her powerful thighs causing him to moan in pain. ‘You pathetic wimp’ taunted Anya as she changed her position to a face sit.
Anya was only wearing a thong and bikini top so her big ass smothered poor Atif's face as he struggled frantically.

‘Do you like it down there, you worm?’ laughed Anya as Atif turned red, unable to breath, he began to try and wriggle free, fearing she would smother him out cold. She grinded her ass into his sweaty red face as she moaned in delight. Atif got angry and bit Anya hard on her ass. She squealed and stood up in pain and shock. ‘How dare you!!’ she screamed as she looked at the teeth marks on her ass. She walked over to Atif who was still on the floor and pressed her foot into his balls and started twisting it, ‘noooo, stop, pleaseeee!!’ begged Atif in agony. Anya laughed coldly and pressed her foot down harder causing her foe to squirm and moan.
She took her foot off and mounted him, sitting on his chest and pinning his arms down with her own. ‘My turn to bite you’ she said as she pressed her mouth to his chest.

She began licking his chest softly as his cock grew hard. ‘You like that baby?’ she teased. Before he could reply Anya sunk her teeth into his chest as he screamed in pain. She let go of the bite and began throwing punches down at Atifs face beating him senseless, she threw about ten punches leaving her opponent stunned and bloodied.

She got off Atif and placed her foot on his face, ‘lick it clean’ demanded The Polish Amazon. ‘Fuck you, Anya’ stuttered Atif. ‘Do it or I’ll snap your neck with my thighs!’ she said. Atif began crying as he began licking the amazon’s dirty foot. ‘Ohhhh yes, uhh, get between the toes’ moaned Anya in pleasure as the humiliated Atif obeyed her. The humiliating ritual went on for a minute or so until Anya lifted her foot off Atif's face then stomped on it hard breaking his nose and stunning him.

She placed her victim in a body scissor and put her hand down Atif's shorts and began stroking his dick as she crushed his ribs with her thick, strong thighs. ‘When you come I’m going to finish you off’ she teased.
Atif fought it but it was no use after a few minutes he blew his load into Anya's hand and moaned in pain, pleasure and humiliation.

‘Game over!’ snarled Any as she crushed Atif's torso with all her might.
‘Arrggh! Nooo please Anya! Stop!’ begged Atif but it was useless Anya was showing no mercy. She snapped three of his ribs as he began to cry again.

She finally let him go and stood up as Atif lay on the floor clutching his broken ribs and sobbing, he looked up at the cruel bully as she approached him smiling. She placed his head between her legs and hoisted him up for a piledriver. ‘Let’s finish this, honey’ she said, as she leapt spinning into the air, her powerful legs lifted them both over four foot high in the air as they spun rapidly. There was a sickening crunch as Anya's famous spinning piledriver slammed Atif into the ground. He was killed instantly as the move fractured his skull and snspped his neck

He now lay there dead as Anya was completely unharmed as she jumped up and down celebrating.her victory blowing kisses to the cheering crowd!

Winner: Anya by Neck breaking spinning piledriver
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-19, 10:19
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
He now lay there dead as Anya was completely unharmed
Well, not completely unharmed. She does have a nasty looking bite on her ass.

Anya destroyed him. Very tough woman. Thank you for continuing this thread, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-19, 12:56
Last Achievements

Thanks for the respinse I haven't been too active here lately as work has been mental but hopefully have some more fights uploaded very soon!

As always guys, let me know if there"s anyone you wanna see in these fights or even if you wanna enter yourself

Tags
ryonaguy