Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Nov-19, 01:33
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default Katarina's Facesit Orchestra (and Facesit Games)

Last week, I had the pleasure of filming the first run of Domina Katarina's master plan of an idea: Her Facesit Orchestra!

This was something I filmed for her for her personal studio. We all had so much fun with this, that I wanted to share a bit of this with everyone here (with Katarina's permission, of course). It was a clever little facesit activity that made for a lovely evening in the mat room! This featured @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So, first off, Katarina herself made a follow-up vlog immediately afterwards, where she talked about the first run experience. Here's what Katarina had to say:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

"Hey guys. It is Thursday, November 7, and this is what I did today:

So, we had wrestling training today. It was really fun because there were a bunch of Doom Maidens there. It was Ursa and Lana, and then we had Pickles, you might have seen him in some videos, and Yogi. We had our subs there tonight! And El Nino was there, the one I did the mixed competitive match with. Trying to think who else... I don't know, I forget. If I forgot someone, I love you!

So, anyway, then, this is the really funny part, after training we did my masterpiece. My Facesit Orchestra. It was a funny idea that I had. So, we did Hot Cross Buns... because we were facesitting, and it's appropriate. But also, it has 3 notes. So, we did 3 faces and 3 dommes. We sat down. And every time we sat up, the subs were to sing a note. And, I guess I should have maybe auditioned them -- like a boy band -- first. Because, I mean... we had Joe, thank god for Joe, Joe was holding it down. Joe was the anchor. But... they just had a hard time getting it together. So, it was really funny. It was really funny. Diablo was laughing. He was like, we should have taped the entire thing, 'cause it was really funny.

But, yeah, so, we tuned them up, and they sang our Hot Cross Buns. And Ursa did this amazing thing with her tin whistle. I didn't even know she had a tin whistle or knew how to use it. She was fluting it up over there. Just crazy. So good. So, yeah, so that's what we did, and we got through it! I kind of want to try another one. Maybe 4 notes this time. I don't know, lofty goals. Yeah, we could tune them up, twist some nipples, tune them up, get on key, think of some punishments for when they mess up...

But, yeah, so that's what I did. Hope you guy had a great day!"

Above is text transcription of this vlog:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Katarina is on tour currently, but is also working on putting this Facesit Orchestra "Opening Act" video together for release (stay tuned for that). But in the meanwhile, here is a very quick pair of screen shots from the orchestral filming:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, that was an intro to the lovely Facesit Orchestra, which, also to note, makes a splendid participatory party game, as we also discovered this past Monday at the mini session party (where @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] gave it a whirl).

Some other Facesit party game ideas have been mentioned a fair bit by the Facesit-loving ladies here in NYC. They really do a good bit of thinking about sitting on faces. This is a little starter. More facesit game discussion to come!

And also feel free to add more comments and discussion about Facesitting games you have tried or would like to try, or anything you think about the Facesit Orchestra and beyond.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facesitorchestra1.jpg (175.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg facesitorchestra2.jpg (178.0 KB, 23 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-19, 21:43
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Katarina's Facesit Orchestra (and Facesit Games)

More about Facesit party games.... Here's one from Ursa...

Face-sitting All-Star Ursa Fierce @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has often talked about her ideas for "Facesit Musical Chairs," which is something she had come up with specifically for wrestling parties. She hasn't gotten a chance to try this out yet, but we're all curious to see what it would be like.

Facesit Musical Chairs? A circle of face-chairs, and the ladies circle around the face-chairs as the music plays. And when the music stops they rush to sit down as fast as possible? And there is one fewer face-chair than there is rear-end? So whoever is stuck standing there without a face-chair is out for that round.

So this might possibly result in two ladies jostling to park on one of the face-chairs? And whoever loses the jostle and falls off is out of that round? This could be quite amusing.

We pondered trying this during the early hours of one of our NYC Grapple Den parties, but we haven't dived in for it yet. The suggestion does keep floating around, and we WILL definitely see Facesit Musical Chairs at a future point.

Thanks Ursa! More Facesit game ideas to come...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-19, 02:47
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,602, Level: 21 Points: 2,602, Level: 21 Points: 2,602, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

You know me...always thinking of new ways I can sit of faces! 😂 But I do think this would be really fun. Not only the game-part of it, but the fact that it would really drive home that the faces are mere object for our sitting and entertainment. Should make the men feel not only overwhelmed, but appropriately degraded 😈. Or just enjoy the game! Something different for everyone!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ursa Fierce For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 06:29
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28 Points: 4,676, Level: 28
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I can't wait until We get to try this! haha And woe to the face that the remaining two butts get to fight over when the music stops. Hope ya like those sits hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa Fierce [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know me...always thinking of new ways I can sit of faces! 😂 But I do think this would be really fun. Not only the game-part of it, but the fact that it would really drive home that the faces are mere object for our sitting and entertainment. Should make the men feel not only overwhelmed, but appropriately degraded 😈. Or just enjoy the game! Something different for everyone!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theDommeKat For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 16:55
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDommeKat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't wait until We get to try this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa Fierce [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know me...always thinking of new ways I can sit of faces! 😂 But I do think this would be really fun.
I'm excited to see Facesit Musical Chairs at one of our upcoming events. Let's try to make it happen! If not musical chairs, then a Facesit Orchestra reprise would be a splendid musical interlude at a party.

More... Facesit Tea Party

Ursa has also on several occasions mentioned a desire to have a Facesit Tea Party. She's actually an aficionado of the fine art of the tea party, in general. So, what would the Facesit Tea Party be like?

I can image this as a very classic FemDom type of event. It reminds me of the FemDom house parties I have heard about, or something that would be hosted by Club FEM (a group we have here in NYC). I have these images of Eric Stanton style artwork in mind when I think of this tea party. A style like:

(I know, this isn't a tea party, but the tone fits. I can't seem to find a Stanton-esque facesit tea party, but doesn't it seem like there should be one...?)

What does one wear for a facesit tea party? What sort of finery is served? This is more than a party game; rather, it's a whole party in and of itself!
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-19, 22:05
jessie1408
This message has been deleted by jessie1408.
Old 19-Nov-19, 14:11
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Love the idea of facesit games...and the facesit orchestra sounds awesome!!

Just thought you might be interested that over here in the UK Monica has some facesit games at her shows. The first couple of photos show a game of 'Musical Faces' in progress, and I think the 3rd shows what happens when the music stops! The 4th photo shows the scissor circle game, which also looks good fun!

Although I'd love to be a seat for the 'Musical Faces' game, sadly I've not managed it at Monica's yet.

Fortunately Raven and Eva went to the Monica's September show and described the games to me in detail. They were, of course, sitters in the Musical Faces game, and although it sounded like a lot of cheating went on (girls squatting just above guys faces long before the music stopped) it sounded like it was great fun- especially for the seats!

So when I had a session with Raven & Eva in October they played a mini version of Musical faces with me...just one seat and two ladies (see photos)! It was a really fun session for me, but we really should set up a full game in Manchester with say with 5-10 male seats and girl sitters! Perhaps an Orchestra too?

The photo below shows Raven looking very pleased as she won one of the rounds!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mixed Party 7.JPG (129.6 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg July19party3.JPG (98.4 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 276.jpg (228.7 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg DGdPjh8WsAA6lrD.jpg (187.1 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg Image3.jpg (108.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Image5.jpg (92.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Image7.jpg (94.5 KB, 49 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-19, 15:24
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just thought you might be interested that over here in the UK Monica has some facesit games at her shows.
Wow! This is great. Thanks so much for sharing this!
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-19, 20:07
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,602, Level: 21 Points: 2,602, Level: 21 Points: 2,602, Level: 21
Last Achievements

These are so great! Thanks for the info and pics, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! How do you handle needing to pull one "face" out of the circle each round? Do you pick at random? Do people get upset if they only get to be in for one round?

Your 2 on 1 musical faces looks like a blast!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ursa Fierce For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-19, 20:32
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the complement Ursa!

I'm not completely sure how Monica runs the game. I'd guess the faces are moved out at random... although I guess it's possible that the removed seats get their faces sat on by some of the other girls while the game goes on... so they are probably not too upset!

I'll check with Raven next time I see her...

or you could contact Monica via

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-Nov-19, 20:35
jessie1408
This message has been deleted by jessie1408.
Old 21-Nov-19, 12:23
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloNYC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

More... Facesit Tea Party

Ursa has also on several occasions mentioned a desire to have a Facesit Tea Party. She's actually an aficionado of the fine art of the tea party, in general. So, what would the Facesit Tea Party be like?

What does one wear for a facesit tea party? What sort of finery is served? This is more than a party game; rather, it's a whole party in and of itself!
Not exactly a tea party, but Pippa often brings a mug of tea in for Raven when she's enjoying her victory pose!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1380684.JPG (938.5 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg P1380685.JPG (629.0 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg P1380686.JPG (822.5 KB, 94 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit games, facesitting, femdom