Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 25-Feb-20, 17:21
Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25 Points: 3,586, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is the First Woman break your ego in a session?

My first session was with Anna Konda from Berlin, which obviously means I never got the chance to build an ego at all. I was in a hotel that she came to, I met her in the square outside the hotel and though it was winter and she was dressed in baggy, thick, warm clothes, the moment I stood in front of her my man cardnleaped out of my back pocket and ran as far as it could go.

Otherwise I have sessioned with Arekah Lox and Amazon Amanda each a few times. Last I heard, that man card had taken up a new life in a monastery somewhere in Tibet. I plan on meeting natasha Leonna and Nadia Miller in the next few months, and I hope for said man cards sake that they don't have reliable internet up there!
Old 22-Apr-20, 00:44
Points: 3,337, Level: 24 Points: 3,337, Level: 24 Points: 3,337, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Wonder Woman Re: Who is the First Woman break your ego in a session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace2334 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am from Vancouver and my first two sessions were against Cindy Huntress and Flame Dragon...both were very strong and technically good wrestlers...My first matches against both were one sided affairs were I was submitted at will, although my Ego took a bit of a beating I was taught that there were good session wrestlers who could wrestle a guy competitively and that I had better bring my "A game" if I wanted a competitive match...going forward most of my matches against Cindy were very close and very competitive, these two women had taught me a very valuable lesson.
Cindy was my second session and I had the exact same experience. I've never fought back hard against a woman, and it was like I didn't even know how to... I'd been conditioned for so long to never fight a woman. So I just tried my best to stop her without really attacking forcefully, but it was totally futile and she beat the crap out of me. I was shocked at how brutally painful her headlocks were. Trash talked me too and I could tell she thought I was trying my hardest (which I was, but only defensively), which was legitimately annoying me lol. Even though I knew I wasn't fighting back like I would have against a guy, it was still really humbling. Up until that match, I had no idea a woman could get remotely close to beating me. I would have had to have treated her like a guy and even then it would have been very competitive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikep79 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-20, 01:56
Temporary group
Points: 7,186, Level: 36 Points: 7,186, Level: 36 Points: 7,186, Level: 36
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I remember wondering if a girl could really outwrestle me. I honestly had no idea. The very first was a Swedish exchange student I wrestled in 1996 at Tempest in NYC. She was 5-8, 150, blond, really pretty, and sexy. “Hayley” was a college volleyball player and she outwrestled me quite handily. Unfortunately, she stopped doing session and returned to Sweden. I wouldn’t say she broke my ego since my fantasy has always been to be pinned by a sexy women. I know some will say that I only lost because I wanted to, but I have no doubt that most of the top women would beat me in any serious fight. Since then, dozens of women have conquered me and I have fully lived my fantasy. Life is good.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-20, 05:01
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Flexzee was the best at ego breaking. She was "small" but would twist you into a pretzel and love it.And rub it in.When you had a session with Flexzee, you knew that if it was real, she would win.Very humbling.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paul0415 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-20, 12:37
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I do fantasy sessions where I'm indulging my submissive side but I can usually tell that if I started trying, my size/strength would at least overcome my lack of technique and experience to get a fall or two....except with Scorpion. She was the first woman I sessioned with where I could just tell I could try as hard as I wanted and she'd be able to easily put me in my place. Not only through sheer skill, but she also clearly enjoys breaking men to her will.

Dez Desire would be the second; not as ruthless as Scorpion but her size/strength and technique would be too much even if I tried.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveyDLV For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-20, 19:57
Points: 6,011, Level: 33 Points: 6,011, Level: 33 Points: 6,011, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsevens [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My first session was with Anna Konda from Berlin, which obviously means I never got the chance to build an ego at all. I was in a hotel that she came to, I met her in the square outside the hotel and though it was winter and she was dressed in baggy, thick, warm clothes, the moment I stood in front of her my man cardnleaped out of my back pocket and ran as far as it could go.

Otherwise I have sessioned with Arekah Lox and Amazon Amanda each a few times. Last I heard, that man card had taken up a new life in a monastery somewhere in Tibet. I plan on meeting natasha Leonna and Nadia Miller in the next few months, and I hope for said man cards sake that they don't have reliable internet up there!

please give us more details about your session with Anna Konda
The Following User Says Thank You to joneh75 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-20, 22:07
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cindy was my second session and I had the exact same experience. I've never fought back hard against a woman, and it was like I didn't even know how to... I'd been conditioned for so long to never fight a woman. So I just tried my best to stop her without really attacking forcefully, but it was totally futile and she beat the crap out of me. I was shocked at how brutally painful her headlocks were. Trash talked me too and I could tell she thought I was trying my hardest (which I was, but only defensively), which was legitimately annoying me lol. Even though I knew I wasn't fighting back like I would have against a guy, it was still really humbling. Up until that match, I had no idea a woman could get remotely close to beating me. I would have had to have treated her like a guy and even then it would have been very competitive.
Cindy used to give 100% competive sessions? Your bigger difficulty to defend yourself was on her technique or her power/speed?
Old 08-May-20, 11:40
Points: 5,430, Level: 31 Points: 5,430, Level: 31 Points: 5,430, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Joy Nash completely broke my ego about 20 years ago. As many of you know she wrestled primarily for Flamingo & Black Falcon. At this time, I had never had a session before. I wasn't sure just how strong the female wrestlers really were.

Since Joy lived in Florida about a two hour drive away, I scheduled a session. We agreed on something more like a competitive match. She wore a one-piece white swimsuit and greeted me at her condo front door. I could not believe immediately what an Amazon she was! Definitely 6'0" tall and weighed in the range of 175-180 lbs.

After some small talk and her demonstrating various holds that I will experience, we got down to business. I am also 6'0" tall and thought I could hold my own. Simply put, there was not one second in the sixty minutes of wrestling with her that I was on the offensive. She put me in bodyscissors, body-press pins, a grapevine pin, cross-body pin, and at the end of the session--a reverse headscissor and a final, match-ending schoolgirl pin. What shocked me the most was how helpless and immobile I was in her reverse headscissors. I couldn't move a centimeter in any direction.

When I drove home, I could not believe how thoroughly defeated I was by this gorgeous Amazon. It didn't necessarily humiliate me, but I was definitely humbled and educated by the experience. The only bad thing about the session was that Joy was nearing the end of her wrestling career at the time, unbeknownst to me. Her heart really didn't seem in it as she wanted to talk a lot; especially about her new-found faith and religious devotion. Still, Joy Nash has always been my favorite wrestler to this day. My favorite video has always been Joy vs. John from Flamingo. This video is on many sites and is free. I have attempted to find her other videos, such as Joy vs. Rob and her mixed videos from Black Falcon. They are not listed on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

But, to summarize, she has always, to me, represented the looks and body of a submission-style female wrestler. Beautiful, athletic, tall, and big, thick gorgeous legs. BTW..she is 51 now and looks just like she did 20 years ago.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikebelemy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-20, 16:00
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cindy used to give 100% competive sessions?
No, she only allowed light semi-competitive. I was allowed to try to escape from her but not pin her.
Old 08-May-20, 20:11
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, she only allowed light semi-competitive. I was allowed to try to escape from her but not pin her.
And her sessions was exhausting for the averages guys even on these terms?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:

Tags
ego