Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jul-20, 15:50
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts
Default Re: Twitter Drama

we really should get this Thread back on track

however,

seen here discussing 'organic masks'
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-20, 21:46
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystrongstyle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's a huge argument going on between twitter users & the IMAX people for the past few days. Someone asked them to put on a mask since they were out in public posting gym selfies almost every day. I didn't know the IMAX folks were anti-mask / Trump supporters
Hate to reveal my ignorance but what does IMAX mean in this context?
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-20, 03:19
Points: 12,990, Level: 49 Points: 12,990, Level: 49 Points: 12,990, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,917 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hate to reveal my ignorance but what does IMAX mean in this context?
According to the group, it stands for Irish Max Academy.

It looks like the argument got pretty heated to the point where someone went on FB & dropped personal info on the IMAX ladies & got one of their accounts taken down, but they fired back and dug up personal info on the attacker.

Hey I get that people need to make a living. There's a global pandemic going on and some people just want to live a normal life and not let outside influence control their daily lifestyle. It get's nutty that the same people will find stuff on the internet that can make you believe in wild conspiracies - like, the earth is flat, 5G health issues, moon landing is a hoax, etc.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMA_mixed_wrestling_IMaxAc_Twitter.jpg (1.07 MB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg IMA_mixed_wrestling_on_Twitter_.jpg (1.06 MB, 137 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladystrongstyle For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-20, 00:10
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-20, 05:10
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Megan is a gigantic turd, as we all know. But this admittedly makes me look at Lia a little differently. I'm not advocating for "time-wasters" here but a virus is a constantly-evolving situation and anybody who doesn't use new information or precautions to keep themselves and others safe is obtuse.

If you are healthy when you schedule but contract the virus or come into contact with someone who contracted the virus, are you supposed to pretend you didn't so that you don't waste a deposit? I think running to Twitter and screaming "YOU JUST HAVE BAD MONEY MANAGEMENT!!!" is such a stupid, childish, and idiotic retort. So... it's very on brand Megan Jones.

Megan's hatred for the people who pay her gigantic sums of money for an hour of her time are nothing new, but it is still all kinds of amazing that a session wrestler can be like "I love my fans!" but also show such an obvious lack basic human empathy in the middle of a global pandemic.... one that's largely getting worse in the U.S., too... in the same breath.

Would love to see what would happen to a deposit refund request if one of them contracted the virus and had to cancel their appointments. Maybe I gotta stop expecting people to be human beings and not just robots who demand we fund their (incredibly well off) lifestyles at all times....

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-20, 05:16
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Megan is a gigantic turd, as we all know. But this admittedly makes me look at Lia a little differently. I'm not advocating for "time-wasters" here but a virus is a constantly-evolving situation and anybody who doesn't use new information or precautions to keep themselves and others safe is obtuse.

If you are healthy when you schedule but contract the virus or come into contact with someone who contracted the virus, are you supposed to pretend you didn't so that you don't waste a deposit? I think running to Twitter and screaming "YOU JUST HAVE BAD MONEY MANAGEMENT!!!" is such a stupid, childish, and idiotic retort. So... it's very on brand Megan Jones.

Megan's hatred for the people who pay her gigantic sums of money for an hour of her time are nothing new, but it is still all kinds of amazing that a session wrestler can be like "I love my fans!" but also show such an obvious lack basic human empathy in the middle of a global pandemic.... one that's largely getting worse in the U.S., too... in the same breath.

Would love to see what would happen to a deposit refund request if one of them contracted the virus and had to cancel their appointments. Maybe I gotta stop expecting people to be human beings and not just robots who demand we fund their (incredibly well off) lifestyles at all times....
Megan also had cancer and is still sessioning despite being high risk. Despite what she says of how lavish her lifestyle is to be taking that risk she needs the money badly. No Comment on Lia

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-20, 05:32
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Megan also had cancer and is still sessioning despite being high risk. Despite what she says of how lavish her lifestyle is to be taking that risk she needs the money badly. No Comment on Lia
Yeah, I remember Megan tweeting about her sickness when it all happened. And that definitely sucks. All the more reason why I don't get why she's upset when people are being cautious around her. Feel like that'd be my No. 1 concern if I were high risk. Heck, I haven't been sessioning at all since this thing started because I am close with someone who is high risk!

I just can't get on board with shitting on your clients at the rate she does, and I don't think anybody is booking (and then sending a deposit) and canceling just for the fun of it in the middle of a pandemic. Maybe I'm being a little 'idealistic' and assuming the best of people, but I feel like the percentage of people doing that has to be extremely low.

That money point you bring up is a good one. I honestly think Megan would benefit greatly from some time off. Seems like every day is a new complaint/rage-tweet rant about her fans/clients. Girl needs to decompress and just relax for a month or two. But like you mentioned... maybe she can't afford that. I don't know. It just gets tiring to constantly hear how terrible we all are when the majority of her base legitimately wants to support her and for her to be happy because happy wrestlers = happy sessioners.

And to be honest, I can't get a read on Lia. She comes across very standoffish. Which is a shame, because she's a legend and I'd love to face her. But then again, maybe that's just me being a little timid about contacting people.

EDIT: I hope it's clear I'm not trying to shit on Megan for any financial problems she may or may not have. Just don't think she has to be so outright and constantly combative about undeniable real world issues potentially disrupting things for other human beings right now.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.

Last edited by KTJ1990; 23-Jul-20 at 05:54.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-20, 06:09
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I remember Megan tweeting about her sickness when it all happened. And that definitely sucks. All the more reason why I don't get why she's upset when people are being cautious around her. Feel like that'd be my No. 1 concern if I were high risk. Heck, I haven't been sessioning at all since this thing started because I am close with someone who is high risk!

I just can't get on board with shitting on your clients at the rate she does, and I don't think anybody is booking (and then sending a deposit) and canceling just for the fun of it in the middle of a pandemic. Maybe I'm being a little 'idealistic' and assuming the best of people, but I feel like the percentage of people doing that has to be extremely low.

That money point you bring up is a good one. I honestly think Megan would benefit greatly from some time off. Seems like every day is a new complaint/rage-tweet rant about her fans/clients. Girl needs to decompress and just relax for a month or two. But like you mentioned... maybe she can't afford that. I don't know. It just gets tiring to constantly hear how terrible we all are when the majority of her base legitimately wants to support her and for her to be happy because happy wrestlers = happy sessioners.

And to be honest, I can't get a read on Lia. She comes across very standoffish. Which is a shame, because she's a legend and I'd love to face her. But then again, maybe that's just me being a little timid about contacting people.

EDIT: I hope it's clear I'm not trying to shit on Megan for any financial problems she may or may not have. Just don't think she has to be so outright and constantly combative about undeniable real world issues potentially disrupting things for other human beings right now.
I've known Lia for about 15 years and I still can't get a read on her. She's cool though and will definitely give you more than you pay for. I'm sure Lia is just frustrated as sessions have to be way way down. Just a dicey thing to tweet about right now she probably should have left it alone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-20, 07:04
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
I mean you can probably imagine. What most people put out there, is fake. She told producers who want to shoot with her to contact her on onlyfans, instead of, you know... email. She tweeted that she has a 5 hour layover in Colorado, and is looking to fill 90 minutes of that with sessions. That means hope no delays at airport, take a taxi/rental to Denver (which is far from airport, or maybe there are hotels by the airport), do a session, spend half an hour bitching about how the guy was 5 minutes late or didn't tip on twitter, go back to the airport, go through security again. I definitely get the sense she's burning out. Just those trips where you visit 10-20 cities without such short visits, and without COVID issues, sound exhausting enough.

I've been seeing stories about people losing thousands or tens of thousands of dollars from vacations they'd booked through airbnb or vrbo lately. The companies won't refund, the hosts won't refund, and the banks won't refund. Megan Jones is not unique. I even remember reading a story of a teacher who had spent way too much on a summer vacation for this summer and was thinking about just not going even though flights and such were non-refundable, because he didn't have the summer work lined up he thought he'd have, to pay for the trip. I really hope he got refunds for everything now. Due to him being a teacher, his vacations have to be in summer too, when travel is much more expensive. Sucks all around.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-20, 21:23
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Attached Images
File Type: png Untitledkk.png (120.3 KB, 121 views)
File Type: png 12.png (372.8 KB, 119 views)

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 24-Jul-20 at 11:26.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter