Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-18, 19:03
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default The Losing Streak

Hey guys so this is my first time writing a story and I'm thinking of making each part a different match for this Girl in the story. I would love feedback from you guys. This is also going to be college wrestling which I know girls normally aren't allowed to wrestle guys in college but in this story they do so I hope you all enjoy

The Losing Streak
"I'm gonna get my my first win!" Said Lauren as she warmed up. "That's what you said last time." Said Kalvin her teammate. "Yeah well, shut up." Lauren tried to keep composed but she knew Kalvin was right. Lauren had started wrestling in her first year of college but she never it could go this badly. She still hasn't won one match this season and was pinned every time she stepped on the mat. She knew her good looks would make people take her lightly and she was proving they were right. Despite being being extremely pale, she had beautiful green eyes and black hair. Her skin was very soft and her black singlet left little the imagination sinse she only wore a thong underneath and her breasts were well supported. Speaking of which, all of her opponents always noticed their large size. She was a 34D and they were often being squashed either from the mat or from her opponents bodies as they manhandled her. She was gorgeous but she wanted to show she could beat the guys. Unfortunately she had yet to proven that.

As Lauren eyed her opponent named Mike she couldn't help but feel nervous. He was in an orange singlet and she thought he was very handsome. He was muscular but also lean with a noticeable bulge that she tried to not look at. He also had a bubble butt that might have been even bigger than hers. As she was called she realized he had 3 inches on her but it was normal for her to wrestle guys who were taller than her. As she wrapped her ankle in the green band she noticed her cleavage got bigger since she was on one knee and crouching. She then looked up and saw him staring and smirking. "Perv." She said to him. "Hey you were looking at my crotch alot I figured I'd return the favor." This line made Lauren blush from how confident he was. They both were in the neutral position as Lauren got increasingly nervous by Mike's comment. The whistle blew and Mike faked a shot and it made Lauren stumble a little, which caused Mike to smirk again making Lauren frustrated. She went to tackle but he went under her arms and got behind to wrap his arms around her waist. She tried to grab his hands but he much stronger than her and she braced herself to be slammed like so many times before from the same position. Except she wasn't. She looked at his tanned strong arms and then felt something behind her. He was grinding on her. The people watching couldn't tell because it looked he was just wrestling but Lauren felt what he was really doing. She tried to fight but couldn't. He then pushed her to the ground while maintaining the hold on her waist. He grinded on her more until the ref said they were stalling and made them start from a neutral position. Lauren felt even more humiliated than usual and tried to regain her composure until she noticed something big on Mike. His bulge had become very hard. It was normal for the guys she wrestled to get hard, but he was easily 7.5 inches and his tan complexion and orange singlet gave her a complete idea of what he was packing. The ref blew the whistle again and Mike put his arms around her in a bear hug that mashed her large breasts against his chest and her breasts were getting squished up against his muscles. She felt his boner too, it felt big and powerful against her soft pale skin that was under her singlet. She was then reminded of his strength as her ribs were being crushed and the pain started to set in. She tried to escape but it was futile against his strength. Mike them used his foot to trip Lauren causing her to call backwards while Mike was still on top of her. Lauren felt all of the wind escape her beautiful body as she hit the mat and seconds later the pin was called. Mike immediately got off of her but Lauren stayed on the mat for a few seconds trying to recover from what just happened. She saw the ref come down and tell her to get up so he could raise Mike's hand. She slowly got up and the ref raised Mike's hand. She shook his hand and saw that same confident smirk that was there when they started and his hard-on still there as well. As she went to sit with her team her teammate Ben said to her "You sure showed him huh." He was always a dick to her and would try to cop a feel whenever they sparred.

10 minutes...
"AAAAAAAAH" screamed Ben as he was put into a spladle by his opponent. Lauren looked on and smiled knowing her obnoxious teammate was being humiliated(even though the spladle looked painful and she was happy she didn't know what it felt like to be in one). She got up to get water and ran into Mike. "Thanks for the fun earlier." Said Mike. Lauren just tried to ignore him but he gave her a slip of people as she walked off. She looked at while alone next to the water fountain and saw that it said "Just in case you want to do that again. I'd say get to know each other better, but I felt like we got know each other pretty well tonight. " next to his phone number. She got so mad. She couldn't believe he had the nerve. Well, actually, she could but it still made her upset. She had to redeem herself at her next match.

Last edited by Strikeguy; 25-May-18 at 13:11.
Old 25-May-18, 16:29
Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32 Points: 5,945, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Losing Streak

not bad! it could use a few line-breaks tho, but i could definitely get into this series.

i'd love to see more!
Old 28-May-18, 13:55
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

I enjoyed it but definitely left me wanting more & felt incomplete. eagerly looking forward to her redemption & how that comes together as the stage is set perfectly for a truly satisfying second installment. I hope you have a strong follow up to this as the potential is currently very high for this to have an excellent conclusion/2nd chapter.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-18, 20:25
Banned
Last Achievements

Lauren was sitting in her sweats as she watched her teammate Kalvin get the half nelson on his opponent. She really wished she was in Kalvin's position. He only had 2 losses and they were both on points. He kept getting pins while she kept getting pinned. Lauren wasn't nervous tonight though. She knew her opponent had a 50-50 record so she thought she had a chance and she wasn't going to waste it.

As her other teammate Julio got up to go to his match, her coach informed her she was up after him. She got up and took her sweats off, a sight that any guy there enjoyed since in mean't you could see her well endowed pale body. She felt all the eyes on her but she was focused on her opponent who was waiting like her. He was average built, not nearly as muscular as her last opponent Mike. He was a lighter skinned but not pale like her. His name was Barry and he didn't look nervous at all. Not cocky, but definitely calm and straight-faced. She then noticed Julio pin his opponent and walk off the mat
It was her turn.

She walked on to the center and was relieved he was only an inch taller. The ref blew the whistle and Lauren wasn't going to wait for him. They tied up and Lauren noticed he wasn't very strong, which only only made her confidence grow. Lauren wrapped her arms around his head in a standing side headlock. She got him! She felt his head right next to her large breasts as she squeezed his head and was elated. She felt like she could finally win!

Then, all of a sudden, his head slipped out of her grasp and felt his hands grab her ankles. Lauren then fell to the mat on her front which hurt her boobs. This stunned Lauren, which allowed Barry to get in front of her and wrap his arms around her neck and under her armpit. He then starting rolling to his side while keeping his grip on Lauren. Lauren felt her world spinning. She couldn't tell what was happening but grew very dizzy. When they reached near the end of the mat, Barry stopped and shifted his position on Lauren. Lauren was on her stomach and couldn't tell where she was. All she could tell was Barry was on her back and hooked both of her arms. Without her arms She tried to crawl with her legs and she was getting close. She could also feel her boobs spilling out the more she did this.

Lauren was too dizzy to notice her arms were free but Barry was standing up and grabbing her ankles again. Ha dragged back to the middle of the mat. Lauren was literally clawing at the mat to get away but he was too strong. He obviously wasn't using his full strength earlier. He just did that to feel her boobs. When He stopped dragging her Lauren got on her back bu Barry was still holding her ankles. She saw how proud he was, which caused her to lose all confidence she had when they started. She then felt her legs being folded over her as she was stuck. Barry kept hold of her ankles and pressed his dick on her ass. He wore a navy singlet so Lauren couldn't tell how big he was. She felt him press his dick and saw he was a good size. Lauren saw Barry's face between her legs as she realized he had asserted his dominance over her.

The ref called the pin and they both got up. Lauren was still dizzy so after ref raised Barry's hand she accidentally stumbled during the post-match handshake and into Barry. It looked like She was trying to hug him so Barry hugged her and once again got to feel her boobs. When she realized this, Lauren got away from him. She felt embarrassed. She didn't just lose, she got dominated, again. She had to figure out what to do. Or else she would end the season as the only person with a losing record on her team.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Strikeguy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-18, 08:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I am more of a fan of when the girls win, but I really like the way you are establishing Lauren's character, and the descriptions of her in her wrestling singlet are always welcome, too. She is really struggling this season, it seems, which hopefully will make an eventual victory all the more sweet. Thank you for writing this for us, mate.
Old 29-May-18, 11:16
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

It's just my opinion but I find that when the girl often loses her victory is much more realistic, exciting and humiliating for the guy who got beaten
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-18, 18:00
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's just my opinion but I find that when the girl often loses her victory is much more realistic, exciting and humiliating for the guy who got beaten
It can even be embarrassing for a guy who didn't lose. In junior high, I was on the wrestling team one season. A girl was in my weight class at my school. She once challenged me for the JV position. I pinned her with relative ease in the second round. A few weeks later, another guy challenged me. He was super aggressive and strong but I kept within 2 points all the match, then with 3 seconds left I got lucky and got out to get a reversal and barely win.

Neither of them challenged me again. Not sure why.

But at the end of the season, we had exhibition matches against anyone in our weight class. The girl and the guy I'd fought had a match. She'd been taking private lessons at a wrestling club to improve. She completely dominated him; easily wracking up points, taking him down and riding him all the time.

I was embarrassed because I was nearly pinned by him and definitely barely won, while she destroyed him. If he'd beaten me before, I think I'd have been the one getting my ass kicked by a girl.

Last edited by slycordinator; 29-May-18 at 20:54.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slycordinator For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 06:54
Johnsrthv

This is so good! Please continue, very eager to know the next part of the story!
Old 23-Nov-18, 05:50
Banned
Last Achievements

Lauren couldn't believe her luck. When Lauren had arrived for this tournament she knew her chances of getting past the first round in her weight class was bad. These tournaments were a mix of good and bad wrestlers and she knew she was one of the latter. But after she was told about the brackets she realized she had an advantage. Because her weight class had an uneven amount of people, she got the lucky draw and was able to get a bye into the next round. Not only was she past the first round, but her opponent was going to be tired from already having a match. If there was ever a day where she has the advantage, it's today.

Lauren walked around in her singlet and decided to watch some of the matches before it was her turn. It was always fun to see other people in humiliating positions, especially since it mean't she wasn't in one. She saw how tired other wrestlers were after they won, which made her feel even better. Due to her thinking about her chance to get her first win, she didn't notice the person in front of her and she accidentally walked into Barry, her last opponent. "Watch where your goi- oh hey I remember you. Still feel sore after I kicked your ass?" He said with a grin as Lauren looked annoyed. "That was 1 match. It won't happen again." She said, trying to seem confident even though she lost to him quite badly before. "Well I already won my match, so maybe if you win you can try to prove it. Either way, how about I buy you dinner to make up for me whooping you so bad before?" This made Lauren upset, so she tried to slap him. Unfortunately, He caught her hand and turned her around in a hammerlock. He put on a little pressure that Lauren to yelp a little and she realized her mistake. "Ow, ow, uncle, I give." She said quickly as Barry let go and gave her a slap on her butt. "Good luck." He said with a wink. Lauren groaned and mouthed fuck you to him (After he turned around so he couldn't see her do it).

A half hour after being humiliated by Barry, Lauren was called up to wrestle. Her opponent was a muscular black guy in a silver singlet that showed how muscular he was. He had long limbs and looked like he could run track as well as wrestle. Lauren would normally be nervous if it wasn't for his breathing. He was already sweating a good bit too, which made Lauren even more sure of herself. She shook his hand and took her stance, ready to beat this guy and finally end her losing streak. The ref blew the whistle, and her opponent, named Marcus, charged into her and bulldozed her over. and Lauren was already on her back and was laying on her in a crossbody that squished her boobs with his hard abs. Lauren was shocked by this and started to bridge. As she bridged to avoid being pinned she made a realization. He was tired from his last match, so he was trying to win as fast as possible. As she figured it out, he switched positions on her at a lightning fast speed and grapevined her legs with his. as he spread her legs she felt his cock on her and she realized how much dominating her was turning him on. He was in control and decided to rub it in her face, literally. He grabbed one of her wrists and put it over her head and used the side of his forearm to grind it into her face pushing her head to the mat. He was directly on top her, spreading her legs and keeping her upper body immobilized. He rub her face more and and was going chest to chest as he leaned in more. She was stuck in this position and tried to push him off with her one free hand but it was no use. The ref called the pin and Lauren saw the clock. 22 seconds. She had the fastest loss of the day and was completely dominated by her opponent.

As she got up and left the mat, she was stopped by an official for the tournament. "Hey, since you lost you need to go over to the mats over their for the consolation rounds." Or as Lauren called them, the losers bracket. Lauren was told her opponent would meet up with her at the mat she was assigned. She felt completely defeated already. She was already out and knew she probably wasn't going to win this match either. She felt so humiliated by her opponent and blew the biggest chance she had of winning since she started wrestling. She didn't know how this could get any worse. "Well, it looks like we are going to wrestle." She looked behind her and saw Barry looking her in the eyes like a predator about to get his pray. "Oh shit." Lauren thought as she realized her fate.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strikeguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-19, 11:28
Banned
Last Achievements

Lauren felt so nervous about her situation. Not only did she lose faster than anyone else that day at the tournament, but now she has to wrestle in the consolation rounds against an opponent who she knew she had no chance against because he's already beaten her. The most she could hope for was Barry deciding to pin her quickly but she knew he was planning on having fun with her. He was looking at her from across the mat eagerly waiting for the ref to show up and call them together. Lauren felt her heart beat heavily under her ample chest. She then felt someone tap on her shoulder which brought her back to reality after thinking of all the ways Barry was going to humiliate her.

She saw one of her best friends, Hanna and smiled as they hugged each other. Hanna was a short and very tan blonde with nice perky breasts and a very toned and tanned body especially her legs. She looked so opposite of Lauren and yet so hot. Birds of a feather did flock together in case. "It's so good to see you." Lauren said genuinely to her friend. "You too. Have you wrestled yet?" Hanna responded. "Yeah, and I lost. And it's probably gonna happen again in a few minutes." Lauren said as she gestured to Barry who was warming up for their match. "Oh he's cute." Hanna said as Lauren rolled her eyes. "Why don't you try dating these guys instead of wrestling them?" Hanna said to Lauren. It's not that Lauren didn't think any of the guys she wrestled were attractive, far from it. But she wanted to prove she could beat them. "I don't care about guys like you do Hanna. I wanna compete not kiss them." Lauren said as Hanna looked around. "Well I'm gonna stick to kissing. I'm thinking about that guy over there." Hanna pointed to a guy and Lauren recognized him immediately. It was Mike. He had a guy cradled and just looked directly into his eyes as he was pinning him. Lauren could tell this display of dominance was turning Hanna on. "Well you go watch him unless you wanna watch me get beaten up." Hanna Turned around and looked at Lauren. "Lauren, you don't need to do this. Stop trying to make up for something that happened years ago and get over it." Lauren became angry at her friend. "How about you go somewhere else and leave me alone!" Lauren snapped at hr friend as Hanna left her. Lauren couldn't believe Hanna would bring up that event that caused her to join wrestling. She thought she could beat that bully in their multiple sports challenge i her senior year. She was a great athlete and this jock was mean to everyone so Lauren thought she could beat him at any sport they did. So she challenged him to basketball, and then lost. Then she ran a race against him, and lost. She tried tennis, swimming, she even tried chess but she was defeated and humiliated in front of her peers after challenging him to prove herself. This was the catalyst for her joining the wrestling team, and this was how she ended up in this unfavorable position . Maybe Hanna was right.

As Lauren remembered her past, the ref had arrived and called her to the mat. She walked up and crouched, the typical position you start in for a match, but you could tell from a mile away she wasn't ready. Her stance was shaky, she looked intimidated, and she knew she had no chance of winning. After shaking hands, the ref blew the whistle and Barry immediately tackled her and knocked her on the mat in a grapevine. Lauren hated this position, but at least in mean't it was over. Lauren realized it wasn't though. Barry had his arms under her shoulders to keep them off the mat. Barry took this chance to grind on her while Lauren was stuck in this humiliating position as he rubbed his cock on her vagina and stomach , the only thing keeping them together was their thin singlets. Even though he wasn't big, Lauren could still feel his erection grind against her as she hoped the ref would notice, even though this isn't the first time a guy has done this to her and the refs never noticed. Lauren then felt his legs release hers and Lauren institutionally rolled on her stomach only realize that Barry let her do this on purpose so her could grind on her ass. As Lauren groaned, she felt his hands squeezing her large perky breasts, which the ref also couldn't see since she was face down and Barry had positioned them so the ref wasn't able to notice. "Why don't you stop me?" Barry whispered to Lauren. Lauren tried to remove his hands but he was too strong. Lauren sighed as the ref blew the whistle and signaled for them to be in neutral. When the ref blew Lauren decided to tie up with him. As Lauren looked at Barry in the eyes he disappeared from her vision. Suddenly she felt his arms wrap around her thighs. He locked up his hands and rammed them up into into ass. She felt her feet leave the mat as he slung her over his shoulder. “Uggghhh!” She groaned as he demonstrated his power over her. This didn't last long as Barry gave her a smack on the ass and dumped her on the mat with a huge thud as Lauren was almost knocked unconscious. Barry sat on her stomach and put his forearm in her face to drive home his complete domination over Lauren as the ref slapped the mat to signal another loss for her.

Lauren was waiting outside the gymnasium waiting for her uber as she couldn't believe how sore she felt. But the pain from her matches wasn't as bad as the humiliation she felt from being beaten so thoroughly. Despite the fact that those matches were easily just as bad as others she's had, her chat with Hanna was making her think maybe she should quit. As this thought entered her mind she heard someone say her name from behind her. She turned to see Mike, although he didn't have same smirk he did before. "Hey, I heard about your matches." Lauren turned away from him as she was not in the mood for a guy to make fun of her losses. but Mike kept speaking. "Your friend told me that you wanna win, well how about I help you. Meet me at my place tomorrow. Just text me and I'll send you the address." Lauren turned to face him now as she looked confused. "Your helping me because Hanna asked you to?" Mike's smirk came back. "Kinda, she said if I helped you get a win she'd go out with me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go celebrate my tournament win." He said and walked off. Lauren really didn't want to train with him, but she knew he was better than all of her teammates and private lessons from a wrestler like him could be what she needed. Even though his motivations weren't the most pure, she knew this was the only way. She just hoped that this could lead her to her elusive first victory.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strikeguy For This Useful Post:

Tags
maledom man wins