Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Nov-19, 14:46
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Watching My Female Friend Wrestle(true story)

So earlier this year I wrestled a guy named Mike in front of a girl named Hanna and long story short, I lost in pretty embarrassing fashion. He would text me pics of them together to rub it in and it really annoyed me that I was in a position where I couldn't do anything to stop him. Well 1 day I'm visited by my friend Marissa, a girl who wrestled in high school for her boys team. Whenever she visits her and I have a few matches, and by that I mean she kicks me ass because she also knew jiu jitsu and judo. However, this time I told her about what happened between me and Mike and Marissa, being the good friend she is, said she wanted to challenge him to match. I told him about her challenge and he accepted.

Now to set this up for you, physically they're relatively evenly matched. Miked is slightly above average height and muscular in a lean way. He has long limbs, is pretty strong and has great technique that allows him to tie you into a pretzel(I speak from personal experience). Marissa is pretty short(around 5'2) but is very thick. She is a dark haired Latina who's very strong and has very thick and muscular legs. She is so hot. She wore a sports bra and yoga shorts while Mike wore compression shorts, I got to watch as I hoped Marissa would kick his ass for me.

They started and then Marissa went for a takedown and got it but Mike escaped and got back up. She went for another but he grabbed her waist and her wrist and did a judo throw on her. He mounted her and went for an armbar but she fought out of it and they kept rolling around on the mat and countering each other. Until Marissa got his back and applied a body scissors and then a headscissors. After about a minute he was able to escape and he locked in a mma move called a twister.

She was starting to make sounds of pain but she slipped her head out and turned to her stomach but he still had his arms wrapped around her body
He pushed her to the mat and shifted his position on her. He hooked her legs with his and rolled to his back and and locked her in a rear naked choke
She fought super hard to break free. And she did break his grip around her neck and then he shifted again. He hooked 1 of her legs with his head and arms and her other leg with his legs, and did this move I've legit never seen but it looks very similar to a banana split. She was screaming in agony. She was locked in it for almost a minute trying to figure out a way to escape but she was in was in so much pain. She tapped out while Mike look very satisfied with himself.

She was holding her crotch after he let go too. And he put his foot on her and posed afterward. And before he left he said "Good match, maybe next time I'll go all out on you." which pissed her off. The next time she visited me she said she wanted to challenge him to a rematch because she had been training for him. So they set up the rematch to be a best 4 out of 7 rounds and she was going to wrestle in a bikini and him a speedo.

Well the 1st round they were pretty even, they kept countering each other a lot until Mike got on top and locked on a grapevine and Marissa almost got out but she eventually starting getting tired and tapped out. After they got up to start the next round Mike started taunting her you could tell it was starting to get to Marissa. The next round didn't last as long and Mike eventually got an armbar that Marissa was about to tap to until he switched to a headscissors and made her tap that was instead. Mike then said he knew about her judo background and wanted to do that for a bit. She kept trying to throw hi but he kept countering until he got her with a throw of his own. He then got her back and locked on a sleeper with a bodyscissors. Instead of tapping, Marissa kept trying to escape but she eventually was knocked out and Mike got up and slapped her face lightly but condescendingly to wake her up. And after she got up Marissa said she was done and wanted to forfeit the round.

Mike said no and said they he wanted to end this. He slowly walked up and Marissa backed away from him. Then Marissa turned around and tried running away from him and Mike caught up to her and tackled her to the ground and dragged her by her feet to the center of the mat and then got on top again. He said he was gonna use his favorite hold in high school wrestling and Marissa kept saying "no more" and "you win" while he started applying it. And he eventually locked her up in a spladle and Marissa tapped out almost immediately. Before he let got he made her say he was better than her, and he asked her who got their ass kicked, which she screamed "ME" when he asked her this. He let go, put his foot on her and posed, bragged and rubbed it in for a bit, and then left.

While it did suck that she lost to him, I couldn't help get turned on watching them wrestle and especially how Mike just completely made her his bitch. She never lost that badly to guys in high school so watching her get wrecked like that was not only rare but such a great sight to see. If you wanna see pics pm me and we can chat more. Hope anyone who reads this gets as turned on as I was
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strikeguy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-19, 08:37
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Watching My Female Friend Wrestle(true story)

While I really prefer it when the girl wins, I have to give you kudos for this story. Marissa sounds like a very exciting girl, and while she seemed overmatched in this particular situation, she never seemed to give into despair or throw in the towel. She did her best against a more skilled and stronger fighter and should feel no shame. Hopefully you are able to see her fight someone else and can enjoy the sight of her taking them down.

Thanks for sharing this account with us, mate.

Tags
maledom man wins