Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Dec-20, 04:13
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts
Default Friendly legality discussion

My beautiful and different friends, please allow me to ask those legal experts among you a complicated and essential legal question which goes:

This shit is dangerous!! Be it mixed wrestling or fighting, it is always possible that both the service(fight) customer(the one paying for the service) and the service provider(the one giving the service) can get damaged.

I know that in many countries this is a gray or an illegal matter so this is not a question about those countries(but things set up here could be a reference for the future fight for legality of mixed fighting/wrestling in those countries).

My purpose is for both parties in session terms to be protected because I come from the 80s and shit happens, so that 's it.

I am interested about liability issues, how are the accidents covered, how are the injuries covered, must there be a referee, etc. Please bear with me, this is a serious safety issue.

I call for a comprehensive discussion on legality of the issue in your particular legal frame(country, state). Possibly even for the forum Admins to make a new forum section to help in clearing this issue.
Old 05-Dec-20, 09:09
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Very very important, written consent and legality!!!

This is a good point. Yes it is dangerous. But for sure 100 x lesser than motorcycling(i do it) or even normal cycling in Europe (where often the street are to small) and this is legal.

I asked me often how the people handles, special in the US, where a lot of criminal people are waiting to get injured to make idiotic process with millions of damage requests.

Also i know a lot of session girls get injured yearly. Personally i try to do my best to not injury girls. And this should be like this! I hate people ou has to much of testosterone and want to show girls, even with high risk of injuries, their brute force. THIS ARE ONLY POOR IDIOTS.

But never the less, even taking care, once somebody can harm the other. It's why, take it as a game and not for prove idiotic proudness to be the strongest. If you need this GO TO a martial arts school and dont take a session girl as a crash test dummy!

I guess in this forum the most of us are carefull and kind.

But your right, legaly we don't know how countries takes this. Even their legal people doesn't know really. If you ask 10 lawiers, you will get probably 10 different response. Anyway, the most of us, if we get injuried, i guess we says, we fell down or we played around with the girlfriend and others excuse. I guess the lessest of us would have the courage to say to doctor, i got kick ass by a 5"3' girls that weigth 130 pounds...
Old 05-Dec-20, 09:18
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

most likely you'll scare the girl away if you give her legal docs to sign, and vice versa. people likely generally figure out what their limits are, and when things go wrong... probably make up stories to cover up what really happened. we already had hundreds of pages of discussion of session prices, what happens to them once the lawyer gets involved, especially if one or both of the wrestlers is from a different country

the short answer is this is an unregulated industry, and is based on trust. this goes both ways.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-20, 10:41
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My purpose is for both parties in session terms to be protected because I come from the 80s and shit happens, so that 's it.
Good luck! You will just make lawyers richer, first by paying them for wording the paper then, in case either party starts legal action, to enforce your position, but never ever you will "protect" you or the other party from any damage with any paper.

What is it, what you´re worrying really about? Getting bones broken and wanna have the other party paying the doctor? Or wanna do illegal stuff (like dangerous breath play for example) and having a paper make it look serious and legal? What is your concern? Life is risky, there are insurances for everything, but "protection" is not a matter of paper.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-20, 12:36
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Is this a joke? Some people can't just have fun and enjoy themselves. No wonder many wrestlers quit and never come back.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-20, 13:06
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is this a joke? Some people can't just have fun and enjoy themselves. No wonder many wrestlers quit and never come back.
Completely agree. I've heard far too much talk of 'regulating this industry' in recent months.

Newsflash - it's not your bog standard industry. Introduce all these rules and regs etc, and quite frankly, women won't bother with it, and there will be no mixed wrestling industry.

Just do your research, book a session, be friendly and polite, and enjoy yourselves.

It's not hard!
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-20, 15:05
Poet
Last Achievements

I have the need to find a way to (one example)protect a woman wrestler who agrees to do a session where a man is supposed to be docile but than breaks her nose and loosens teeth with an aggressive elbow strike(who will pay for the medical expenses and the trauma, not to mention expenses which come from her not being able to do her work).
I have the need to find a way to (second example), protect(through the means of insurance) the family of the man who got permanently disabled after being choked by an experienced session artist girl who ''just got carried away''. For him it is too late, but why should they suffer?

I have no need to be ridiculed, no do the same need have the people that got damaged through these activities that we all like, but which are clearly unregulated and therefore more than a bit dangerous.

Please, if you are an anarchist, living in a country where there is no regulation of this matter whatsoever, or unable to understand the value of the issues that we are facing here, don't bother. Constructive discourse, please!

The point is to bring some kind of order to a mostly worldwide unregulated area, with a purpose of making it more safe to all participants, therefore allowing us to present ourselves as not ''weird'', 'crazy', or 'violent', anymore, but 'stable', 'responsible' and 'constructive', not to mention 'intelligent' and 'cultured' community.

With positive presentation we will receive an affirmation which will contribute to more people becoming self aware and stopping to hate themselves(like I did most of my life).

Christian Gray anyone?
Someone already started the process, it is time to further the cause!

If I don't have to live in denial and f*** myself up with drugs just to be able to accept myself as I am, that will give me more time to enjoy life and meet other people who also accept themselves and enjoy themselves.

Last edited by wer; 05-Dec-20 at 15:17.
Old 05-Dec-20, 16:10
Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21 Points: 2,639, Level: 21
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have the need to find a way to (one example)protect a woman wrestler who agrees to do a session where a man is supposed to be docile but than breaks her nose and loosens teeth with an aggressive elbow strike(who will pay for the medical expenses and the trauma, not to mention expenses which come from her not being able to do her work).
I have the need to find a way to (second example), protect(through the means of insurance) the family of the man who got permanently disabled after being choked by an experienced session artist girl who ''just got carried away''. For him it is too late, but why should they suffer?

I have no need to be ridiculed, no do the same need have the people that got damaged through these activities that we all like, but which are clearly unregulated and therefore more than a bit dangerous.

Please, if you are an anarchist, living in a country where there is no regulation of this matter whatsoever, or unable to understand the value of the issues that we are facing here, don't bother. Constructive discourse, please!

The point is to bring some kind of order to a mostly worldwide unregulated area, with a purpose of making it more safe to all participants, therefore allowing us to present ourselves as not ''weird'', 'crazy', or 'violent', anymore, but 'stable', 'responsible' and 'constructive', not to mention 'intelligent' and 'cultured' community.

With positive presentation we will receive an affirmation which will contribute to more people becoming self aware and stopping to hate themselves(like I did most of my life).

Christian Gray anyone?

If I don't have to live in denial and f*** myself up with drugs just to be able to accept myself as I am, that will give me more time to enjoy life and meet other people who also accept themselves and enjoy themselves.

Hi Wer, out lf curiosity, how was the man permanently damaged from being choked? What are the damages? Aking because id like to get choked myself one day but a bit affraid to do so.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Balbobby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-20, 16:38
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:

Christian Gray anyone?

Don't worry about session wrestlers. I can't think of any wrestler who would want to sign a waiver or a legal document before her sessions. Also, the safety of their clients is not your reposibilty.

Why do feel like you have to protect session wrestlers, their cleints and their families? If you're afraid, just don't book a session and you won't get hurt.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-20, 16:45
Poet
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbobby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Wer, out lf curiosity, how was the man permanently damaged from being choked? What are the damages? Aking because id like to get choked myself one day but a bit affraid to do so.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You are scared for a reason, but once it gets regulated you are going to be well taken care of by a professional wrestler.
The wrestler will be than legally obligated to follow your demands and if those demands should get broken or overstepped will be legally prosecuted.
Than it will be as safe as it can be, guaranteed by the respected legal system in your state/country.
You can feel relieved for you are now, by me, respected.
I support you, you should fight to be able to safely enjoy your passion.

Tags
accidents, consent, injury, legal safety, legality, mixed fighting, mixed wrestling, referee, safety