Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Nov-12, 01:17
Points: 8,158, Level: 38 Points: 8,158, Level: 38 Points: 8,158, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My four biggest pet peeves in m/f fighting stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I guess that's apparent, but for the life of me I can't understand why someone would rather read about an elf fighting an orc than a woman fighting a man.
I can't speak for that one, but personally I enjoy fanfic wrestling, because I'm already invested in the characters before the story starts. Obviously, a lot of it is crap, because a lot of fanfiction is, but in a well written story I can get drawn in much easier than a fight between random man and random woman.

But then again, there's a lot of things that I find a turn-off which a lot of people here love - I avoid the entire female domination section of this forum because it's almost entirely stuff I'm not interested in and often can't see why anyone else is. But hey, I don't have to look at it, and people who like it can have their fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coiwy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-12, 02:16
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiwy1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't speak for that one, but personally I enjoy fanfic wrestling, because I'm already invested in the characters before the story starts. Obviously, a lot of it is crap, because a lot of fanfiction is, but in a well written story I can get drawn in much easier than a fight between random man and random woman.
I don't enjoy fanfic, but I can see where you're coming from. There are certain universes that could be a plausible setting for combat fanfic. Particularly those that already have strong and dominant female characters.

Harry Potter would, in my opinion, be an extremely, extremely poor choice. And yet I've seen choices just that poor. I mean, I've read mixed wrestling Popeye fanfic. Popeye! What the hell?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-12, 12:53
Points: 8,158, Level: 38 Points: 8,158, Level: 38 Points: 8,158, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I mean, I've read mixed wrestling Popeye fanfic. Popeye! What the hell?
Well, as I said, a lot of it WILL be crap...
The Following User Says Thank You to Coiwy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-16, 22:28
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coiwy1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, as I said, a lot of it WILL be crap...
Fun new idea for a thread! Pop culture universes that make for great fight fetish fanfic! I'm gonna cheat and say every fighting video game ever lol
Old 11-Jan-16, 06:32
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Otherwise fierce fisticuff fighting spoiled by referencing sexual arousal/gratification in the midst of it.

"Kelly peppered my face with a barrage of punches; left, right, left. In a state of humiliation, shame and semi-consciousness, I felt my cock stiffen. Finally, Kelly kicked up high, her bare foot crashed into my face, breaking my jaw and sent me crashing to the ground. I jizzed in my shorts as my brain shut down, unconscious from her punishing fists and feet."

I see this a lot and it just doesn't work for me. It makes a realistic story unrealistic and completely spoils it. Someone, in such a situation would NOT jizz themselves. It's just the author projecting their own arousal at such a scenario and it doesn't need to be literally written into the story. The suffering and humiliation of the male is part of what makes it arousing. Being told he's getting off on it lessens his suffering and lessens my arousal. Yes, a girl kicking a guy's ass is arousing, we all get it.

--

Names. Specifically really old-fashioned names for young characters in supposedly contemporary settings.

"18 year old Barbara straddled her step brother Alf's chest and held his wrists to the floor. Suddenly, his best friend Arthur burst into the room to save him, but was intercepted by Maude. Meanwhile, Marilyn held Walt down as well."

If this is set in 1930, please reference that fact, otherwise posting this in the 21st century just seems wrong, out of touch and makes the reading experience again, unrealistic and uneasy/difficult to imagine. Ok, there are some young people with old-fashioned names; you can have an Arthur or a Marilyn - no explanation needed - young people with these names do exist, but every character in a story? No.

Last edited by jiminy; 11-Jan-16 at 06:39.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-16, 14:19
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Why are so many stories about incest? I find it ... Freudian?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-16, 23:12
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Making the asshole the winner

Jenny grabbed her ex-husband, and threw him into the wall. "Now, hand over the money for the orphans." "NEVER!" "Then it looks like I'll have to break every bone in your body to get that money so I can use it to buy clothes and fancy cars."

I don't want some asshole to win, it only makes me root for the nice person, and a lot of people make the women an asshole. It just seems like less Femdom, and more Evildom.

Rape, Rape, and an extra side of Rape.

Do I even have to tell a tale? No rape.
Old 11-Jan-16, 23:27
dj200

Eh.

Points 2 and 3 are a matter of taste. The same goes for muscle, over sexuality and assholes. Some of these appeal, some don't, but each of them appeals to *someone*.

Points 1 and 4 (and the names thing) are just shitty, shitty writing though and while it's right to call them out, given that most stories are written by total amateurs, its to be expected that the quality wont be all that... i just pass over them and am grateful for the good stuff.

Stories about rape are pretty disgusting though and that's the thing that really makes me go "Who writes this crap?!"
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-16, 23:31
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFreed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Making the asshole the winner

Jenny grabbed her ex-husband, and threw him into the wall. "Now, hand over the money for the orphans." "NEVER!" "Then it looks like I'll have to break every bone in your body to get that money so I can use it to buy clothes and fancy cars."
Evildom rules. I love villainesses, bully-girls, brats, spitefull women.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-16, 23:34
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Evildom rules. I love villainesses, bully-girls, brats, spitefull women.
We have different values then. I'm a softie for the whole 'Goodness prevails'. Mostly cause I hate the stories where the MC is a complete asshole who does nothing good, and we're supposed to like him. Why should I care for a guy who eats babies, or make friends with pedophiles? (That last part happened in a story I read once)