Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-16, 21:47
Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23 Points: 3,257, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who are the top 3 most competitive wrestlers you have ever sessioned with?

Over the years - Raquel (Seattle), Sonia Fernandes, Laura Vulkov, particularly come to mind as women I had absolutely no chance against. Ziggy, Lee Price and Joan Wise herself also come to mind. More recently, Pamela (Black Tiger) from Montreal is my new favorite.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave loses every time For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 02:42
Points: 2,263, Level: 19 Points: 2,263, Level: 19 Points: 2,263, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who are the top 3 most competitive wrestlers you have ever sessioned with?

best three wrestlers I have wrestled would be Maggie Jennings,susan strong and joan wise.
The Following User Says Thank You to RICHARD MIDDLEMISS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 03:39
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

The 3 most competitive wrestlers I have faced are...
1. Ava. I wrestled her 3 times and have been destroyed in each attempt despite trying my hardest. I never came close to making her submit.

2. Jennifer Thomas. I wrestled her once. I made her submit once, but I was submitted about 10 times. Still, I fought her off for a while.

3. Cassandra. I wrestled her 3 times. She dominated me at first, but once I figured out her style I was able to defeat her.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 03:46
Points: 3,837, Level: 26 Points: 3,837, Level: 26 Points: 3,837, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Has anyone here taken part in sessions frequently and never been defeated? If so, are you BJJ, former State Champion Wrestler, MMA Fighter, too large?

I would love to hear about someone who defeated a top session wrestler in a fully competitive match and I'd love to hear how the session wrestler reacted?
The Following User Says Thank You to Wutang For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 04:10
Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Ziggy, Julie, Arekah Lox all were not even a match. Yes I am big and was well trained in wrestling-grappling my sessions were more like lessons. Debra Dandrea, Lauren Powers no match. Monica Martin is a much better wrestler than given credit. Gabby Nicander would have like to have mats instead of a bed. All in All loved my time with these AMAZING women but fantasy is fantasy.
Old 06-Jun-18, 04:37
brach311

Ziggy and Ina Black tie for first
Old 06-Jun-18, 08:04
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have wrestled a lot of the Tempest girls and most of them have been fantastic. Cody isn't as trained in BJJ as Veve, but she told me that she has
been training for almost a year and she was maybe one level below Veve in strength/skill.
She is way hotter and more fun.
Hey I have a few questions about tempest, if you don't mind:

How private are the matches? Is there a referee or a "supervisor" or are you and your opponent totally alone?

What is the facility like? I'm assuming you're wrestling on wrestling mats. Are other matches going on within your view or are you isolated?

How many people do you have to see/talk to ?

I know these questions sound really shady and like I'm trying to murder one of the girls or something terrible like that (I promise, I'm not), but really I'm just super super shy and very paranoid about having this fetish exposed.

I suppose I wouldn't mind a woman referee/supervisor or whatever, it would definitely be better than a man. I couldn't wrestle in front of a man, I would be really ashamed for becoming aroused. Of course, I would prefer if we were alone and I didn't really have to interact with many other people.

I love this scene and am really thankful for it. I don't feel THAT ashamed by my fetish, but I would like to keep it away from people who don't share it and simply wouldn't understand.
Old 06-Jun-18, 12:35
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasJones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey I have a few questions about tempest, if you don't mind:

How private are the matches? Is there a referee or a "supervisor" or are you and your opponent totally alone?

What is the facility like? I'm assuming you're wrestling on wrestling mats. Are other matches going on within your view or are you isolated?

How many people do you have to see/talk to ?

I know these questions sound really shady and like I'm trying to murder one of the girls or something terrible like that (I promise, I'm not), but really I'm just super super shy and very paranoid about having this fetish exposed.

I suppose I wouldn't mind a woman referee/supervisor or whatever, it would definitely be better than a man. I couldn't wrestle in front of a man, I would be really ashamed for becoming aroused. Of course, I would prefer if we were alone and I didn't really have to interact with many other people.

I love this scene and am really thankful for it. I don't feel THAT ashamed by my fetish, but I would like to keep it away from people who don't share it and simply wouldn't understand.
In order to not derail this thread, and also to increase your chances of getting feedback, I think most would agree this post can be a whole new topic by itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ziggy, Julie, Arekah Lox all were not even a match. Yes I am big and was well trained in wrestling-grappling my sessions were more like lessons. Debra Dandrea, Lauren Powers no match. Monica Martin is a much better wrestler than given credit. Gabby Nicander would have like to have mats instead of a bed. All in All loved my time with these AMAZING women but fantasy is fantasy.
Can you expound a little? Are you saying that Ziggy, Julie, and Arekah Lox were no match for you? Or you no match for them? I feel like if you are big and well trained you'd be able to handle Julie fairly easily, but not so much Arekah, she's on another level.
Old 07-Jun-18, 10:24
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

It's tricky for me to answer the question for sure, if thinking 'most competitive' means indeed most adept at wrestling, as opposed to having the most competitive attitude or preferred session style.

But probably a fair call, all things considered (re: my sessions, and also what I saw/read in general) might be Chloe Davis, Severa and Kathy Gifford.

Certainly good alternative choices can be:
Venom; she did tell me that she met Kathy and lost to her, but the conversation/session moved on before I asked when or where etc
Viktoria; I read of course the posts on here about her holding her own well in training matches with an ex Hungarian freestyle/Olympic wrestler
Kasie Cavanaugh; she told me she is unbeaten in female vs female, and at some point early 2016 she won a match with Toned Tommi somewhere but again I didn't get details.

Then honourable mentions to other feasible candidates: Calista, Madam Mysteria, Tia.

I've not considered my earliest sessions due to my impressions being hard to compare to later ones, so that took Mayra Conde out of the equation but I guess she would be in it in effect. Maggie Jennings and Shelby Beach (also mentioned on the thread earlier I see) might not be quite so much for one of 3 choices but more like among the dozen or so names I'm eventually coming out with I'd think (but although I saw them in 'early' sessions, on the flip side we started from standing up in wrestling rooms where they lived, which gives me some advantage including/especially in keeping the score down!).

I guess Kassidy would be unlucky if not mentioned at least too. And for clarification in case some people noticed my posts about armwrestling - I didn't do wrestling with Anna M Strong, Dominique Danger or Renata Hronova in my sessions with them. Feasibly they could be in contention too I guess.

Maybe on paper it seems like one of my top 3 'results' would be with Kasie last time (a draw; the others might be being one point behind Kassidy and then Tia I guess although I didn't have a long time wrestling with Tia, just like my first time with Viktoria which might be too short to consider regarding this). Nobody got upset in those instances though - Kasie did say I'd got better, Kassidy was telling me I was a nice guy etc, and Tia said good technique when I did get a point although maybe she was being generous! The time with Viktoria I mentioned ended with her offering to help lift me up too (that was after a great takedown she did, but that was when Orsi was also involved).

When I have ended a few points ahead it's not seemed awkward either - not that any of the girls would have believed they were among the top female wrestlers I suppose. Orsi did a pretend interview saying "it was a great match" or something as if she had just done a video match! She had been quite competitive though, and pointing out enthusiastically when she wasn't fully pinned anymore for example! Tiky Taka was friendly at the end, but also stayed competitive until that point and was saying "yes" in English when she got an advantage as she started to make a comeback. MusclebeautyX was also pleasant still, as was Panther (who I hesitate to include here as in the first session it was very close by the end anyway). I guess in general even the top girls wouldn't be too upset to lose unless someone had been dangerous or unpleasant. Not to say they might not be a little bit annoyed or disappointed. But if the guy is very strong and/or well trained himself, I guess they'd not find it a huge shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Shelby would be very high on my list too! Friendly but very competitive, hates to lose. My very first session was with her, and I haven't looked back since...
Yeah, that description is familiar to me too! I'm guessing, reading some posts of yours since this one, that although you had sessions since with for example Lisa King and
maybe others, that at one point Viktoria and probably Jenny Sjodin would be two of your answers for this thread. Maybe Shelby could be the 3rd, but I don't know (seemed like it could be perhaps Star*, Laken, Axa, maybe Samantha from MWM)?
Old 08-Jun-18, 14:32
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Hi
Just wanted to contribute a little towards this subject. One girl who hasn't been mentioned greatly is Antscha. I happen to know both Antscha and Viktória very well.
Pre-injury I am still of the belief that pound for pound, Antscha was/is one of the greatest and most competetive female fighters I have ever seen. If these 2 girls wrestled...Antscha would lose 4 out 5 matches against Viki. She has lost 2 to 1 against Ariel X. 1 nil to Veve..1 nil in the final moments to Toned Tomi (before her own injury). 1 nil to Venom...again right near the end. She has defeated most of the European girls but did lose to Diana in the UK.
What is astounding here is that Antscha has had absolutely no training in anything. Diana is a black belt
Judoka. Veve Lane, Ariel X, Venom and Toned Tomi have all had extensive training and acheived various belts in bjj etc. If Antscha had even half the training these girls have had..I believe most results would be different.
To give you an insight into Antscha...she has two states of being...asleep...or awake and up for a fight. She is the most naturally skilled female fighter I have ever seen. Plus, pre injury...she would take on anyone, anywhere at any time. Including guys twice her height and 3 times her weigjt. Many guys will think I am crazy to say this...but Antscha actually held back when wrestling guys. I think mostly because she enjoys their sessions. Sure she can dominate and if need be..go all out, but generally she is pretty relaxed wrestling guys. With girls..it is a different story. Antscha wants to grind every female opponent into dust. Even a newcomer will get no favours from Antscha.
Viktória is completely different. She is not a natural dom. She has a more gentle nature. But she will go all out against guys. There was a guy in 2017..young, fit and trained who boasted victories over Cassidy and Ina Black. He wanted a full competetive match against Viktória, but he doubted she could score a point against him. Viki won 14 to nil. Correction..she didn't win, she destroyed him. What is usually for us, in these circumstances, quite a turn on..to him was just a complete bewilderment. He could not beleive that he was unable to secure even one point..and yet lost 14 points to her. But he was unaware..that if Viki is on her game..there are very few who can stay with her. Of course she is not always switched on..and unlike Antscha..she is extremely lax when opposing other girls.
She will often let them gain the intial hold or position..just to see if she can counter it. Her whole mental attitude is different when she wrestles girls.
Also Viki is very much anti..bjjj. She will never use arm-bars or choke holds in a match. She is very much a DWW advocate of pure old-style wrestling. So of course when she wrestles any of the top bjj girls she will lose. But this doesn't alter her outlook at all.
Just a vote and maybe a small insight into a couple of our European competitors
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lurkermanau For This Useful Post: