Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Mar-19, 04:44
bendo5

Default Chinese social media wrestling

Below are some tips to find wrestling vids nd pics on the Chinese web.

1. An app called 抖音 (dou yin) shares quick videos. It's got a search function. Most of the screenshots are from there. I am figuring out how to save the videos.. not sure if possible , but you can search the caption in the photo to find the video.

2. Baidu.com - this is their Google. They have a 图片 pictures section, 视频 videos section, and 小视频 small videos section. Full of good stuff.

3. Weibo (their Facebook), tencent video, youku, billibilli. These are their versions of YouTube.

Some search terms:
Scissor hold 剪刀脚/剪刀腿/夺命剪刀脚/无敌剪刀脚
Fight 打架
Girl 女 / 女人 / 女生
Guy 男 / 男人 / 男生
Wrestling 摔跤 / 摔角

Looking forward to seeing if y'all can find anything else.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-19, 05:36
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts
Default Re: Chinese social media wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendo5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

1. An app called 抖音 (dou yin) shares quick videos. It's got a search function. Most of the screenshots are from there. I am figuring out how to save the videos.. not sure if possible , but you can search the caption in the photo to find the video.

2. Baidu.com - this is their Google. They have a 图片 pictures section, 视频 videos section, and 小视频 small videos section. Full of good stuff.

3. Weibo (their Facebook), tencent video, youku, billibilli. These are their versions of YouTube.

Some search terms:
Fight 打架
Girl 女 / 女人 / 女生
Guy 男 / 男人 / 男生
Wrestling 摔跤 / 摔角

It is possible to find rear naked choke videos?
The Following User Says Thank You to IgorWittmann For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-19, 13:39
Points: 9,912, Level: 42 Points: 9,912, Level: 42 Points: 9,912, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendo5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Some search terms:
Fight 打架
Girl 女 / 女人 / 女生
Guy 男 / 男人 / 男生
Wrestling 摔跤 / 摔角

The search terms on the tiktok/douyin app search for hashtags, not videos. And the hashtags don't have anything in them. And I can't find your screenshots either because the account names are in Chinese and I don't know how to type those specific Chinese letters in the search bar to find the accounts to find the videos.
Old 18-Mar-19, 14:33
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by y4syspok [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And I can't find your screenshots either because the account names are in Chinese and I don't know how to type those specific Chinese letters in the search bar
For those reasons, posting links here would be better than relying on people to do searches in a foreign language.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-19, 21:45
Points: 9,912, Level: 42 Points: 9,912, Level: 42 Points: 9,912, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For those reasons, posting links here would be better than relying on people to do searches in a foreign language.
Yeah links would be nice for the sites but for the app, the account names would work.
Old 29-Jun-19, 06:30
bendo5

I'm not providing links due to privacy. Try using those same terms in baidu 小视频 search
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: