Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 18-Aug-16, 03:32
Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Underground Mixed Fighting: First Major Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ben VS Kirsten

Kirsten:

Ben:

The next bout featured two newcomers to the league, Ben the English mma fighter would be facing off against Kirsten an Icelandic pro boxer with some basic training in freestyle wrestling.
Ben stood in his corner stretching and flexing his impressive muscles he was 6’0 tall and weighed 230lbs he was wearing tight, black Y front wrestling pants and had short dark hair.
He blew a kiss across the ring as he ogled his opponent, Kirsten.
Kirsten had a shredded physique, she was a hot, athletic blonde who was 5’10’’ and weighed 172lb. She showed off her style by entering the ring in a sexy evening gown but by now had stripped down to a black bikini and pantyhose.
Both fighters ogled each other eagerly, there was clearly a mutual attraction between them, they practically sprinted at each other as the bell rang.

Ben threw a straight right hand at the Icelandic woman, it was a strong, fast blow that landed clean on her temple and rocked her backwards, he rushed in attempting to catch her in a bear hug but she snapped a quick left, right combo into his face and stepped back.
Ben threw a few more big punches but Kirsten dodged them and countered with an uppercut that knocked Ben’s head upwards, ‘oooopph!’ he grunted as his opponents fist slammed into his chin. The toned blonde followed up throwing a hard kick at Ben’s head, but he caught her leg before it connected, Kirsten was now hopping on one leg trying to balance with a worried look on her pretty face.

Ben roared as he swung Kirstin by the leg and tossed her flying across the ring, she thudded to the ground with tremendous force and rolled several times before stopping on her hands and knees, dazed and sore.
Ben approached her and stomped on her back, pinning her to the ground, he then twisted his foot hard into Kirstens toned, bare back, she wailed in pain as her muscular foe punished her ‘You’re either brave or stupid challenging me instead of one of the jobbers’ stated Ben, although he couldn’t help but be impressed by her.
Ben took his foot off her and trailed Kirsten up by her hair, as she rose she slammed her head into the English fighters nose causing it to trickle blood as he staggered back, he ran at her but the sexy fighter threw a haymaker right hand, it caught him on the nose breaking it and sending him crashing to the canvas.

Kirsten wasted no time in mounting Ben, she began throwing punches as the crowd went wild she threw 15 punches and about half landed, Ben now had a black eye and a broken nose and was feeling humiliated.
Kirsten panted as her assault tired her, the battered Ben seized his moment and threw her off with a powerful shove and staggered to his feet as did Kirsten.
This time Kirsten ran at Ben determined to finish him but he slammed her to the ground with a powerful judo throw, this knocked the wind out of the Icelandic warrior who was rolling on the floor gasping for air like a fish out of water. Ben grabbed her arms and placed her in a figure 4 chokehold, stuffing her pretty face into his bulging pants, it was quite apparent that this match had excited him.
Agony racked poor Kirstens shoulders, back and neck as Ben’s powerful thighs utterly crushed her and his crotch smothered her face. She was a powerful woman but had bitten off more than she could chew when she challenged a heavyweight mma fighter. ‘ahhhhh, noooo!’ shrieked Kirsten in her thick accent as Ben punished her with 100% force. ‘I give, I give, you win’ shrieked Kirsten, her foe released her as she lay on the floor in agony, gasping for air she felt strangely satisfied, she glanced at her foe and smiled when she saw the damage she caused him.

The crowd cheered as Kirsten stood up, she approached Ben and offered an outstretched hand ‘good fight…’ Ben looked surprised then shook her hand ‘your grappling needs some work but you’re a great boxer, lady’ Both fighters raised their hands and left the ring to applause, the crowd had no doubt these tough fighters were both ones to watch in upcoming bouts
I'm smelling a love story between these two lol
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-16, 04:44
Points: 12,091, Level: 47 Points: 12,091, Level: 47 Points: 12,091, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Hey guys I think I want to do something a bit different for the next fight, it will feature Sam but I was hoping you guys would help me pick his opponent.

would you rather see Sam fight

1. A female family member Mother/Sister etc?

2. fight a female to the death?

3. Be drawn into a handicap match against 2 or more opponents?

also should Sam lose this time or continue his winning streak? any other ideas are welcome
Old 21-Aug-16, 05:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey guys I think I want to do something a bit different for the next fight, it will feature Sam but I was hoping you guys would help me pick his opponent.

also should Sam lose this time or continue his winning streak? any other ideas are welcome

fight a very deadly female to the death and earn a very hard fought Victory,(he can also give mercy to the female based on the great effort she put in fight)
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-16, 09:52
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Sam should fight his mother and sister in a handicap death match...
The Following User Says Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-16, 18:35
Last Achievements

Ok guys here's the final match in this event, let me know if there's anything in particular you wanna see in the next tournament!

Main Event
Sam VS Lisa Hardcore Title Match

Sam

Lisa

Sam and Lisa stood at opposite ends of the ring sizing each other up, Sam the 6’0, 175lb martial artist from Ireland was currently undefeated in the league albeit in only two fights. This was his first hardcore match he was informed that there were weapons under the ring but he intended to avoid using them if possible, he was here purely because it was a title shot.
Lisa the 6’2, 200lb, blonde bombshell from Texas licked her lips in anticipation as she glared at Sam, she was a former pro wrestler who turned to underground matches for the thrill. She was the league’s hardcore champion and intended to earn a shot at a bigger belt by utterly humiliating the young up and comer.

Both fighters approached the centre of the ring. Sam was wearing red mma shorts and Lisa’s ample body was draped in purple lingerie. Lisa was fast for her size and threw a powerful low roundhouse kick with her right leg, it crashed into Sam’s ribs causing him to wince and double over. Lisa followed up with a strong uppercut it connected on her foe’s chin and sent him staggering back. Lisa cackled as Sam steadied himself, the fighters approached each other and locked up in a grapple, both of them grunted as they tried to overpower one another, Sam suddenly twisted his hips and attempted a judo toss on Lisa, this caught her totally off guard, she was sent over Sam’s shoulder with a shocked look on her pretty face, the crowd roared and there was a loud thud as Lisa’s 200lb frame crashed to the mat with her male opponent landing on top of her.

Lisa’s back was wracked with pain and she was badly winded, by the time she had clambered to her hands and knees Sam was already on his feet, Sam threw a rising kick with all his might, yelling with effort as he did so, his foot landed in Lisa’s belly and sunk in deep, The blonde Texan’s face twisted in shock and pain, as her mouth made an ‘O’ shape and her eyebrows furrowed.

Sam circled his downed opponent cracking his knuckles, ‘let’s finish this’ he drawled. Lisa was seeing double, her usual foes were of a much lower calibre than this and she hadn’t trained sufficiently for a fight with Sam, she felt a thud as Sam sat on her back and placed his hands under her chin, ‘no, please…’ she pleaded, ‘oh yes!’ laughed Sam as he cranked her spine with a painful camel clutch.

Lisa screamed as her foe applied full force to the hold and her back arched in an unnatural angle ‘Give up yet, you bimbo?’ teased Sam. Lisa’s eyes darted in every direction, looking for a way out as she considered tapping to the excruciating submission, suddenly in sheer desperation Lisa made a claw with her hand and swung it at Sam’s face, the underhanded tactic worked and one of her fingers raked her foes left eye, he released the hold in shock and stood up covering his eye.
Lisa managed to crawl away from her stunned foe and clamber to her feet. ‘You’ll pay for that, bitch!’ yelled Sam as he sprinted at her enraged. Lisa threw a big front kick at her incoming foe, the sole of her foot slammed into his face and he crashed backwards onto the canvas. Lisa stood over him and dropped onto him, her ass slamming into his already sore face as she smothered him with a facesit, she grabbed his wrists to prevent him from wrestling her off.
Sam couldn’t breathe at all, after 15 seconds his face was red and dripping with sweat as the amazon grinded her ass into his face. ‘Who’s the bitch now?’ taunted Lisa in delight as Sam’s efforts to escape grew weaker.
A minute had passed and Sam was barely conscious and writhing limply in a pathetic attempt to escape Lisa’s humiliating pin, he realised it was a hardcore match and lowered his usual level of honour as he sunk his into Lisa’s ass as hard as he could, Lisa let out a sharp squeal and stood up as Sam dripped with sweat and took deep breaths. Lisa lifted her foot planning to stomp Sam’s face into the floor as punishment, as her foot came crashing towards his face, he managed to catch it with both hands and sweep her to the mat.
Still holding her foot Sam sat on Lisa’s thigh, placed his fingers between her toes and began twisting her foot in a punishing ankle lock. Lisa howled in pain and slammed her fists on the mat as Sam cranked her toes and ankle. ‘Arggghh no! it hurts!’ she moaned ‘aww, poor baby is this better?’ teased Sam mockingly as he released the hold and began massaging Lisa’s damaged foot, Lisa smiled involuntarily and sighed relief but it was short live as Sam soon applied the hold full force once more.
After a minute or so of punishment there was a loud snap, The Texan’s pride had cost her and her ankle was broken, ‘Nooooo! I submit, I submit!’ she wailed in pain and horror. Sam got off her and smiled as the powerful blonde rolled on the floor with tears in her eyes, Sam raised the Hardcore championship belt over his head proudly as the crowd roared their approval for the new champion.

Winner Sam
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-16, 18:57
Points: 4,631, Level: 28 Points: 4,631, Level: 28 Points: 4,631, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:

Oh Sam should totally face his Mom and or his sister in a match, i'd just prefer it to not be a death match. Only because i think it would be better for him to lose the handi cap match, and the fight a resulting two matches against first his sister (backyard style) and then a grudge match against his mother for what he did to his sister.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alai1231 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-16, 22:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alai1231 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh Sam should totally face his Mom and or his sister in a match, i'd just prefer it to not be a death match. Only because i think it would be better for him to lose the handi cap match, and the fight a resulting two matches against first his sister (backyard style) and then a grudge match against his mother for what he did to his sister.
i like the idea of this! I might use two of his previous enemies as foes to make sure they really hate him, unless of course the audience really wanna see him take on his mom and sister!
Old 06-Nov-16, 22:45
Points: 4,631, Level: 28 Points: 4,631, Level: 28 Points: 4,631, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I vote to keep it in the family
The Following User Says Thank You to Alai1231 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-16, 00:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Ok guys here's the final match in this event, let me know if there's anything in particular you wanna see in the next tournament!

Main Event
Sam VS Lisa Hardcore Title Match

Sam

Lisa

Sam and Lisa stood at opposite ends of the ring sizing each other up, Sam the 6’0, 175lb martial artist from Ireland was currently undefeated in the league albeit in only two fights. This was his first hardcore match he was informed that there were weapons under the ring but he intended to avoid using them if possible, he was here purely because it was a title shot.
Lisa the 6’2, 200lb, blonde bombshell from Texas licked her lips in anticipation as she glared at Sam, she was a former pro wrestler who turned to underground matches for the thrill. She was the league’s hardcore champion and intended to earn a shot at a bigger belt by utterly humiliating the young up and comer.

Both fighters approached the centre of the ring. Sam was wearing red mma shorts and Lisa’s ample body was draped in purple lingerie. Lisa was fast for her size and threw a powerful low roundhouse kick with her right leg, it crashed into Sam’s ribs causing him to wince and double over. Lisa followed up with a strong uppercut it connected on her foe’s chin and sent him staggering back. Lisa cackled as Sam steadied himself, the fighters approached each other and locked up in a grapple, both of them grunted as they tried to overpower one another, Sam suddenly twisted his hips and attempted a judo toss on Lisa, this caught her totally off guard, she was sent over Sam’s shoulder with a shocked look on her pretty face, the crowd roared and there was a loud thud as Lisa’s 200lb frame crashed to the mat with her male opponent landing on top of her.

Lisa’s back was wracked with pain and she was badly winded, by the time she had clambered to her hands and knees Sam was already on his feet, Sam threw a rising kick with all his might, yelling with effort as he did so, his foot landed in Lisa’s belly and sunk in deep, The blonde Texan’s face twisted in shock and pain, as her mouth made an ‘O’ shape and her eyebrows furrowed.

Sam circled his downed opponent cracking his knuckles, ‘let’s finish this’ he drawled. Lisa was seeing double, her usual foes were of a much lower calibre than this and she hadn’t trained sufficiently for a fight with Sam, she felt a thud as Sam sat on her back and placed his hands under her chin, ‘no, please…’ she pleaded, ‘oh yes!’ laughed Sam as he cranked her spine with a painful camel clutch.

Lisa screamed as her foe applied full force to the hold and her back arched in an unnatural angle ‘Give up yet, you bimbo?’ teased Sam. Lisa’s eyes darted in every direction, looking for a way out as she considered tapping to the excruciating submission, suddenly in sheer desperation Lisa made a claw with her hand and swung it at Sam’s face, the underhanded tactic worked and one of her fingers raked her foes left eye, he released the hold in shock and stood up covering his eye.
Lisa managed to crawl away from her stunned foe and clamber to her feet. ‘You’ll pay for that, bitch!’ yelled Sam as he sprinted at her enraged. Lisa threw a big front kick at her incoming foe, the sole of her foot slammed into his face and he crashed backwards onto the canvas. Lisa stood over him and dropped onto him, her ass slamming into his already sore face as she smothered him with a facesit, she grabbed his wrists to prevent him from wrestling her off.
Sam couldn’t breathe at all, after 15 seconds his face was red and dripping with sweat as the amazon grinded her ass into his face. ‘Who’s the bitch now?’ taunted Lisa in delight as Sam’s efforts to escape grew weaker.
A minute had passed and Sam was barely conscious and writhing limply in a pathetic attempt to escape Lisa’s humiliating pin, he realised it was a hardcore match and lowered his usual level of honour as he sunk his into Lisa’s ass as hard as he could, Lisa let out a sharp squeal and stood up as Sam dripped with sweat and took deep breaths. Lisa lifted her foot planning to stomp Sam’s face into the floor as punishment, as her foot came crashing towards his face, he managed to catch it with both hands and sweep her to the mat.
Still holding her foot Sam sat on Lisa’s thigh, placed his fingers between her toes and began twisting her foot in a punishing ankle lock. Lisa howled in pain and slammed her fists on the mat as Sam cranked her toes and ankle. ‘Arggghh no! it hurts!’ she moaned ‘aww, poor baby is this better?’ teased Sam mockingly as he released the hold and began massaging Lisa’s damaged foot, Lisa smiled involuntarily and sighed relief but it was short live as Sam soon applied the hold full force once more.
After a minute or so of punishment there was a loud snap, The Texan’s pride had cost her and her ankle was broken, ‘Nooooo! I submit, I submit!’ she wailed in pain and horror. Sam got off her and smiled as the powerful blonde rolled on the floor with tears in her eyes, Sam raised the Hardcore championship belt over his head proudly as the crowd roared their approval for the new champion.

Winner Sam
glad that u continued this thread,another great stuff,much like what we discussed once , remember
Old 08-Dec-20, 16:54
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I choose A female family member -Mother-
The Following User Says Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:

Tags
ryonaguy