Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Oct-12, 18:51
totaldonkey

Default where can find these mixed wrestling video

want to watch smothering satine videos of the below one but could not fine any..

Link for the video tag team tap out and mixed rug match.

Hotlinks are not allowed.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The videos are not available in the stores too.

anyone to share?

Last edited by Anubis71; 06-Mar-13 at 15:39. Reason: Hotlinks are not allowed.
Old 06-Mar-13, 04:53
bigbadbootyboy

Default Re: where can find these mixed wrestling video

I remember in 2007 seeing a part of tag team tap out with Smothering Satine in a youtube video called energized mixed combat. It was the first part of the youtube video and showed one minute of clips from the entire tag team tap out film.

In 2010, a youtube uploader called legpinfightin posted a half hour section of tag team tapout which had original sound, unlike energized mixed combat which had music from reservoir dogs and pulp fiction.
Apparently, the entire film released by bubble babes goes for 1.5 hours.