Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-15, 12:27
Producer
Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23 Points: 3,070, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Submission Room London Live Wrestling Show June 6th 2015

The Submission Room is London's best mixed, session wrestling venue. We have an absolutely fantastic selection of female wrestlers ready to take you on!

To see the wrestlers please check out the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm also here with some very exciting news. This is what everyone has been waiting for…. The Submission Room Showdown: Live female wrestling event and show. - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

We are holding our live event on Saturday June 6th 2015 12pm-3pm at The Resistance Gallery, Poyser Street E2 9RF. The venue is ideal for wrestling events and already holds regular wrestling training and wrestling performance evenings.

Myself and the wonderful Xena will be there to greet you and show you in and we will be doing our best job of hosting the event.

Killpussy will be our fantastic referee, complete in sexy ref outfit. She will be keeping the score and ensuring that all wrestling rules are abided by on the mats.

Honey from London Wrestling Studio will be kindly joining the all star team and will be our head photographer for the event.

There will be snacks and refreshments available as well as some half time entertainment and demonstrations.

We aim to have a fun, friendly and entertaining event.

And now, for what I imagine most of you are waiting to hear…. THE WRESTLERS….

We currently have SIX CONFIRMED WRESTLERS: Kaminari, Laken, Pussy Willow, Mystique, MegR and Karina Gotika.

This is an incredible selection of beautiful, strong wrestlers and therefore there will be many exciting and entertaining matches for you to watch.

To make this event more interesting, if you guess the correct score of selected matches, on the day of the event, you will win a prize! You might even be lucky enough to WIN A FREE WRESTLE.

In summary, we will have some new wrestlers, some experienced wrestlers, some really fantastic matches, lots of entertainment and demonstrations, some chances for the audience to guess the scores and win prizes, mini mixed matches and maybe even the opportunity for you to choose who will take each other on in a wrestling match.

In fact there are so many fun ideas and plans for our events that I might need to have another event soon!

For a unique, fun event please book your ticket now. Tickets are £50 in advance (you can pay via paypal to pippa_jp@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]mail.com or bank transfer or drop the cash at the studio if you have a session booked before June) Email me at thelondonsubmissionroom@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com

You can also turn up on the day. Any tickets bought on the day (i.e. after midnight on the 5th) are £60. It would be best to arrive at 12pm to make sure you don’t miss any of the action. But if you come at 1pm then there will still be lots to see.

That's all for now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg posterversion1.jpg (423.5 KB, 146 views)