Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Dec-21, 16:46
Points: 7,019, Level: 35 Points: 7,019, Level: 35 Points: 7,019, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,458 Times in 125 Posts
Default Re: Disappointed by most mixed wrestling videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walton [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
SOME SPOILERS AHEAD
In my opinion IFW is the best producer around at the moment and it is close to old-time DWW.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Watching the Andrea vs Massimo preview, I noticed something quite suspicious. Until 0:20 he is in control, then he seems to look at someone standing in front of him, awkwardly moves to Andrea's side and is rolled over. From now on Andrea has him in a headlock and later in bodyscissors.

I feel like he was given a signal to let her have the upper hand at 0:20, which contrasts with the "100% competitive" declared by the company. I think he is playing the "tough guy who gives 110% but still gets knocked out by a girl" part. What do you think about it? She beats him fair and square or there's a little "help"?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Walton For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-22, 17:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walton [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Watching the Andrea vs Massimo preview, I noticed something quite suspicious. Until 0:20 he is in control, then he seems to look at someone standing in front of him, awkwardly moves to Andrea's side and is rolled over. From now on Andrea has him in a headlock and later in bodyscissors.

I feel like he was given a signal to let her have the upper hand at 0:20, which contrasts with the "100% competitive" declared by the company. I think he is playing the "tough guy who gives 110% but still gets knocked out by a girl" part. What do you think about it? She beats him fair and square or there's a little "help"?

Back on this topic, take a look at the "Chiara vs Paolo" preview video from this page. Chiara is a newcomer and is only 5 feet 2, making her the smallest girl at IFW. Paolo is 5 feet 7 and quite fit. That would seem quite a mismatch.

In the preview video it appears she is giving 100%, while he misses obvious occasions to apply bodyscissors on her and is in general extremely slow and not competitive. Now I appreciate matches in which the female is the underdog, but this guy is clearly there to lose. The ruleset may even be fully competitive, but he is not fighting as he could. Hard to classify this as "competitive".

Having a guy accepting to lose matches labeled as competitive to every girl is a favourable situation for the producer and amazing if you suspend disbelief. Just take it with a (big) grain of salt. Anyway, looking forward to this and a possible match against Celeste (is she still wrestling?), who is the weakest girl ever at IFW, but something tells me she would win anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walton For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 13:08
Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46 Points: 11,553, Level: 46
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

It appears then that IFW did not edit out their errors in making the video appear to be competitive and showed it be be an obvious staged match.Video producers would put alot more effort into making good competitive mixed videos if there was a high demand for them but the market dictates more for fantasy type stuff.For sompetitive mixed action you may ahve to scour the back catalogs of Judell,Premier,DWW,Kenstar though Fighting Dolls has a few as well as Doom Maidens.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-22, 19:50
Points: 2,999, Level: 22 Points: 2,999, Level: 22 Points: 2,999, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think if you talk about men and women, you are talking about sex. You can talk about people wrestling, and it doesn't have to be sexual. But as soon as you differentiate "people" from "men and women", it automatically becomes sexual.

I have always thought it was funny to watch people come here and try to claim that they are only interested in wrestling and somehow not interested in sex. Like they are trying very hard to not accept that they have a fetish, that they have a sex drive, and that they are seeking out sexual gratification on the internet.

Everybody has different fetishes and for many people, they change over time. That's good if you ask me!

If you want more "competitive" wrestling, or more pins, or less chatter...then pay for it! Almost everything you are watching has been paid for by somebody who wanted to see it. And if you can't find what you want, then you aren't paying enough.

TL;DR: No reason to be upset because you can't find what you want. Quit complaining, and go make what you want! And for god's sake, quit buying stuff that you don't want. That only encourages producers to make more and tells them that you want to see it, lol!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpbrick For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-22, 17:13
Last Achievements

Quote:

Back on this topic, take a look at the "Chiara vs Paolo" preview video from this page. Chiara is a newcomer and is only 5 feet 2, making her the smallest girl at IFW. Paolo is 5 feet 7 and quite fit. That would seem quite a mismatch.
Now in the same page Adele faces Paolo in her mixed debut and it appears she completely crushes him as she even pushes him away with her foot in the preview.

Wonder what next humiliations will be for a guy who is clearly searching for that. I'd like to see him against Marica (would be a one-sided massacre), Sofia and Celeste. No way he would win a fight as he acts like a practice dummy and with the fact that these are potentially 100% competitive it gets deeply humiliating. I mean, one thing is to be in openly scripted videos, one thing is pretending all the girls defeated you fair and square. Dignity goes quite low. I admire him for that, but I wouldn't do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Walton For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-22, 18:20
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some producers may make some videos that they personally like, but unless you can make a profit, you won't last long. Making good wrestling videos, real or scripted, takes more time and money than the crapola that sold today. To make a good wrestling video, you need a woman who isn't afraid to "mix it up" and actually knows something about wrestling. To appear realistic, she physically has to be on the tail end of the strength/athletic distribution curve and she has to have some skills and be willing to take some bumps and bruises . Not easy to find. To do this right, you really need a good open space. Your living room won't do unless you want broken furniture and bruised wrestlers. Even on a king sized bed, somebody is going to hit the floor if the intensity is high enough. (been there).

IMHO, the good old days really were better and they won't return. Too bad.
I think part of the problem is with everyone going independent. Especially with clips4sale, and now onlyfans. Now it's harder for there to be a few top producers that create all the good stuff, and you have to search through tons of smaller stores, and the smaller creators just don't have the resources (such as other wrestlers/jobbers or studio/ring space) to create good videos, and don't have the skills/experience with good camera work, running the business side of things, etc. I've seen some who make their own videos, and they're just putting their iPhone against a lamp sitting on a table at an angle, it's just not their strong suit. One I've shot with for myself even called me "Mr. Producer" even though I mostly don't really know what I'm doing either. When I see videos from some of the bigger studios, even if I don't like the action itself so much, I can see they know what they're doing with the camera work, the setup, getting the right-sized guy to make the girl look a little bigger, etc.

I've also seen that most of the stuff released these days isn't very good. I've bought a few good clips, but mostly I buy very little. I have hired some girls to shoot videos with me post-session that were to my liking, I'm sure lots of guys wouldn't like them (I'm not releasing them anyway, I don't do this as my job). I don't consider myself an actual producer, so I have no clue what the going rate is for videos, I assume cheaper than sessions, but I assume what I've paid them for making the videos has been very good. I'm okay with it as I don't do it too often and I don't have to waste my time sifting through a bunch of stores looking for stuff. Moreover, these women (those who also make their own videos) are not mind-readers, so they like learning what kind of videos I'm into so they can incorporate some of that into their own stuff in the future, in case others have similar interests as me.
Old 07-Oct-23, 10:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Now in the same page Adele faces Paolo in her mixed debut and it appears she completely crushes him as she even pushes him away with her foot in the preview.

Wonder what next humiliations will be for a guy who is clearly searching for that. I'd like to see him against Marica (would be a one-sided massacre), Sofia and Celeste. No way he would win a fight as he acts like a practice dummy and with the fact that these are potentially 100% competitive it gets deeply humiliating. I mean, one thing is to be in openly scripted videos, one thing is pretending all the girls defeated you fair and square. Dignity goes quite low. I admire him for that, but I wouldn't do it.
Marica vs Paolo available for IFW club members. Can't wait to see it.