Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Oct-19, 20:46
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Unreachable Muscle-Angel

Unreachable Muscle-Angel I

On the other side of the street of my parents' house, stood a rundown house for a long time. As children we had played in it and in the front garden and had found a rugged weight bench with rusty steel bars and rough weight plates made of stone. Along with other children in the neighborhood we removed the undergrowth that had taken a hold of the weight bench. Every child from the street tried on the barbell at least once, but we were all still much too small to have any prospects of success. A few of our fathers saw what we were doing and couldn't resist the challenge of trying the rough stone barbell. But none of our fathers managed to get the bar off its rack.

Several years passed and when I turned fourteen, one morning an army of construction workers arrived. With heavy equipment and large machines, the old house was torn down and a new house was built within a few months. Then a company took care of the wild garden. The men found the weight bench.
Laughing, they tried their hand at the weight one after the other, but they all failed. It was decided to cut around the weight bench. The result was a well-kept garden. And the weight bench was still there.

When the new owners of the house moved in, I just returned from school by bike. I was interested to see how boxes and furniture were carried into the house. I noticed a blonde girl who often laughed or smiled and actively took part. While others paused already exhausted, she carried one box after the other into the house at a run. The heavy furniture was moved into the house by a moving company, but when the girl saw a chance to help, she took it. It was noticeable that she, despite her slim frame, could apparently keep up with the strong men, because it never looked as if anything was too heavy for her. Her parents, who mostly only gave instructions, dismissed their daughter's behaviour with a frown.

At the age of fourteen, I was for the first time in my life interested in meeting a girl. A girl who at the age of twenty wasn't really a girl anymore and a lot older than me. But that did not diminish my interest in her.

[Fehlt hier ein Absatz? Ich hab mal in der deutschen Version nachgesehen und von da übersetzt.

Next to the newly build house there was a small path, that allowed you to reach the nearby park by foot or bicylce. My daily way to and from school led me through the park and past the new house.

I was caught up in my own thoughts as I was riding home on one sunny day. I almost crashed into the bushes when I suddenly heard a friendly "Hello." next to me. Almost in shock I stared into two greyish-green eyes and at one incredible body. It was the girl who by the looks of it had no problem to jog next to my bike.]

I stared spellbound into those big eyes. She had a petite nose and a big mouth with full lips. The same velvety caramel-colored skin as her face seemed to cover her whole body. A body that was very well trained. As soon as I noticed the muscle tissue of her round shoulders, I looked at her bust, which was amazingly large and firm, held by a black sports bra. Underneath I saw incredibly defined, as well as straight abdominal muscles. Almost shocked, I looked back at her face as her full lips opened and two rows of white teeth were exposed.
"Watch the curves."

The words had not quite reached my brain when I was swept off my bike by a thick cloud of leaves. With a surprised scream I fell to the ground and rolled over the lawn. As I sat up, I was relieved to find that nothing had happened to me. At this speed it could have turned out worse.

"Are you all right?" asked a voice behind me. Quickly I turned to the beautiful muscle angel.

"I think so."
"Oh, that's good. Wait, I'll get your bike."

I didn't even think of getting up again. I sat on the grass and watched this beautiful creature run into the bushes and reappear a few seconds later with my bike.

She had grabbed my bike with her right hand and lifted it into the air. A well-formed biceps showed up on her arm. Like an elongated orange, her biceps rose almost an additional three centimeters from her arm. It rose in a steep curve and split slightly at the top. Never in my life would I have suspected such a muscle on such a slim looking arm.
And the weight of my old bike, she didn't even seem to notice it. I was always sweating a lot myself when I had to push it up the cellar stairs in the morning. Never before had anything excited me this quickly. The power of this girl captivated me much more than I ever had thought possible.

"You can stand up, can't you?"
"Yes."
"Well, your bike seems to be doing well, too."
She smiled and I almost fell over when I got up.
"You live across the street from me, don't you? I always see you riding away in the morning".
"Yes, I do. My name is Lorenz".
"Delia."

She shook my hand. Her handshake was, as I had already suspected, very firm.
"All right Lorenz, I have to go. And beware of these sneaky curves."
She laughed at me beautifully and ran off. And that pretty fast.

I've been thinking about Delia ever since that day. It made me want to see her again
However, the experience with Delia also had something sobering about it.
She was far too beautiful for a mediocre boy like me to have a chance. Delia was the woman who stood next to the head boy and was only taken out by the handsome rich guys. I was absolutely sure that she was way out of my league.

A week later I had the luck to meet Delia again. Like last time she suddenly jogged next to my bike. Again in this incredible outfit. This time I concentrated more on cycling than on her, even though it was incredibly difficult for me.

"Hey Lorenz." I was happy that she still knew my name.
"Hey, Delia. How does it feel to live in your new house? I had already thought up that sentence in advance in caae I saw her again.
"Oh very good. My father basically let me have my own apartment. He is probably afraid that I will move out. But at the moment I am much too comfortable for that. Oh, there is a game console looking out of your backpack. What are you playing?

"Oh, streetfighter right now."
"Ah, that fighting game."

She clenched her fist and punched an invisible opponent in the middle of running.
It looked really good and smooth. I had no doubt that this blow, if it had hit anyone, would have knocked that person down. And at the same time she looked damn sexy.

"Do you have a game consloe, too?"
"I actually do. An ex-boyfriend had one and gave it to me so we could play together. It was actually quite fun. But I don't feel like playing it by myselt. If you want to we can play together."
I shouted "Absolutely" a bit too fast and too loud.
"Okay" she laughed and raised her hands defensively. "See you."

I was already going quite fast on my bike and was surprised that she could keep up, but now she accelerated and ran past me. She dissappeared so quickly I didn't even try to keep up.

The next day after school I stood in front of her house, the Switch in my hand and walked back and forth. Since I didn't dare to ring the bell and I was strolling up and down the street. I hoped to meet her by chance but unfortunately this did not happen. When evening came, I went home again and threw myself discontentedly on the bed.

On Saturday I thought up a new tactic. I sat down on a bench in the park which, as already mentioned, was not far away and played on my switch. I knew Delia would go jogging at least once a day and then she would mostly walk through the park. I had to wait almost four hours but then she came in at her incredible speed. When she saw me, she stopped, which wasn't easy at her speed.

"Lorenz." she said with her crystal clear voice. She sounded as happy as ever. She stood in front of me in her sportswear, finally without me riding a bike. I had a frontal look at her abdominal muscles, which were very developed. I was sure it was possible to smash bricks on her stomach without it even bothering her. Her brown hair with strands of blonde fell playfully into her face. Just looking at her was already exciting.

"Hey." She snapped her finger out loud, and I twitched. "I guess your mind is all over your game, huh?"
"Uh, yes. Did you ask something?
"Yeah, I asked if you played Streetfighter?"
I just nodded. My gaze had fallen on her legs, which muscles were pressing very clearly against the tight fabric of her leggings. Her thighs showed real muscle lines and her calves appeared almost thick compared to the rest of her body.
"Do you dare a round against me" she asked sexily and let her fist slam into her palm, right in front of her steel abdominal muscles. Her fist looked big and very hard. She could probably punch through concrete walls.

"I, I..." my sudden erection almost took my breath away. Hastily I breathed in and out.
Delia frowned. "Everything all right with you? You have a very red face."
"Yes, yes everything is okay. We can play a round."
"Oh good. Then I'll run home now, shower and we can start. Can we meet in front of my house in twenty minutes?"

I nodded all hastily and she smiled. "Then I'll see you soon." And already she accelerated again to her absurd running speed and rushed away. Since we had the same way I followed her, but when I got up from the bench, she was no longer to be seen.

An hour later I sat with Delia in her garden on a bench and played Streetfighter against her. I only half concentrated on the game and kept looking at Delia. She herself stared at her screen and pushed the buttons around. Unfortunately Delia was not a good player. She pressed buttons uncoordinatedly and her character moved accordingly. And even though I didn't bother and even wanted to let her win, she lost. After half an hour she let her device sink.

"Oh, you're just too good, Lorenz." she said with a smile. She was now wearing jeans and a white shirt, but the shirt was sleeveless and her jeans very tight. I always had a clear view of the muscles in her arms and legs.

"So you give up? I asked cheekily grinning. She laughed and stuck out her tongue.
"But in real life I would mop up the floor with you," she said and clenched her fist.
Immediately I was excited again. "You know Girlpower." Laughing she angled her arm and tightened her biceps. This one really jumped out and rose steeply, big and thick to the top. I gasped for air. I hadn't remembered her biceps to be that big.

Delia's cell phone rang and she lowered her arm again. I just sat down and tried to calm down again. After ten minutes Delia ended her conversation and told me that she now unfortunately had an appointment.

"I'm sorry, but we'll repeat that." She came to me and ruffled my hair with her hand. "And next time I better win..." She raised her fist laughing and left. She left me with an erection.

Of course I tried the same tactic again next weekend. But this time Delia only stormed past me with a "Hey Lorenz!" On the next two weekends it rained because autumn was approaching. On a last warm Saturday I sat again with my game console in the park but this time Delia didn't come past at all. Sadly I went home.

But when I passed Delia's garden, I saw her. But unfortunately she was not alone. She sat with a big stocky guy at her garden table. He had pitch-black greased hair and wore a studded black leather jacket. They were sitting in a position away from me but not very far away. Ten meters linear distance at most. Which meant that I could not only see them, but also hear them.

The man with the black hair just pushed Delia hiss finger into her shoulder.
"Shit. You're steel-hard everywhere."
Delia grinned and showed her incredibly high and thick biceps. "Girlpower."
"Shit again, where's that coming from now? Why do you have such girl muscles."
"Scared?"
"Fuck no, doll. With you, jumping around in bed is sure to be fun."

He leaned back and folded his hands behind his head to show what thick arms he had. Delia smiled like a girl. "You think you can handle me?" He nodded. She put her right elbow on the garden table and kept smiling.
"Come on, prove it."
"Are you sure? Never been asked to arm-wrestle by such a pretty doll before".

He moved his chair closer to the table and took her hand into his paw.
"Sorry doll, but this could hurt."
Delia smiled mildly. "Nick, stop calling me doll or I'm gonna hurt you."
"Ha, really. Let the man show you who is boss."

I could tell from the posture that the two of them had started to push. The big mouth was astonished when his power collided with Delia's. Apparently he noticed that the woman with the delicate caramel skin was made up entirely of muscles. Now not only Delia's biceps braced against him, but also the remaining muscles of her body, which gave her arm a secure stand.

"Fucking hell, what the fuck is this shit?" He got a red face and was now visibly fighting Delia's arm. She was quite concentrated but seemed to be able to cope well with her opponent. Nick, on the other hand, snorted conspicuously and slipped back and forth on his seat. His curses became even louder as Delia began to push his arm down. He wasn't able to stop her attack. Finally she pressed his hand down against the tabletop. Nick jumped up as if bitten by an insect. "No," he roared loudly. "I won't put up witu this, you bitch!"

Suddenly Delia had grabbed Nick's hand and twisted it so hard that Nick got down on his knees with a scream of pain. "What did you say Nick?" I saw the well-formed muscles on Delia's arm protrude and Nick gave a pathetic whimper. "Please,..." came it out of his mouth. "Apologize, now. Or I'll break your arm."
"Stop it..."
"Say you're sorry."
"I'm sorry, please, please let go."

I was blown away by how much power, strength and dominance Delia suddenly radiated. A muscular goddess who had the worm beneath her, completely under control with only one hand. And at the same time she was so incredibly sexy. Groaning, I watched her enjoying her position of power for a few more moments. Then she let go of his hand. Not very manly the man in front of her collapsed.

I could have sworn Delia looked down on her victim with a smile on her face. Even if only for a short time.
"I'll get you a drink. But only one. Fascinated, I watched Delia's form go to the patio door and disappear into the house.
When I looked back at Nick, he stared at me with evil eyes. He said, "Well, buddy," and straightened up with difficulty. Whereby he let his right arm hang. "Did you like our little show? Or do you just like to stare at my doll?"

While he was saying that, he had climbed over the waist-high fence and had closed the few meters between us. Without warning, he hit me flat in the face with his left hand. It clapped and I fell to the ground with a burning cheek.

An angry scream sounded and as I lifted my head I saw Delia dive over the fence and come running at us. Nick could still say "doll", then Delia already gave him a firm punch to the chin, which made him stagger back.

"You crazy bitch. Now it's finally enough, I'll tell you, ... uff" Nick didn't get any further, Delia gave him another punch which made him stagger back again. He made a noise like an angry bull and swung his massive fist for her. Delia skillfully dodged and gave him a punch herself. The big guy staggered back a few steps and almost fell over.
Delia gave him the time to recover and attack again. Again Delia dodged and gave Nick, as he passed her such a powerful blow in the stomach that it lifted the big guy off his feet.

Nick went down beside me, whimpering. "Not so fast Nick, we're not finished yet" I heard Delia's angry voice. She grabbed Nick by the ears and forced him to his knees. Then she grabbed his head and rammed her knee right into his face. I could hear the cracking as Nick's nose broke. A knee kick from such a muscular leg immediately turned Nick's lights out. His body lurched to the ground and for a moment I was afraid that Delia had killed him.

"Are you all right Lorenz?" Delia asked worriedly. Firm hands grabbed my arms and helped me with enormous strength onto my feet.

"I'm sorry I disturbed you."
"What? nonsense. I'm sorry that that brainless monkey attacked you. Well, for that I could beat him up. That felt really good. Always wanted to beat somebody up." Delia almost looked happy.
"Do you think he is alright?"
"Nick? Who cares? Are you okay?"
"It was just a slap to the face.“
"I'm still sorry."

And with these words Delia pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on the red cheek. That was nice, but unfortunately I didn't feel anything because of Nick's slap. "Everything good? I nodded. "Don't look at me like that." she laughed and pushed me away easily.

"You better go home now."
"And you?
"Me? I'm going home too."
"And what about him?
"He'll find his way home by himself once he wakes up."
"All right, then."
"Alright."

She jumped over the garden fence again and disappeared without looking back at me or Nick. When I was sure that Nick was still breathing, I left too. Although with a bad feeling in my stomach. The next morning Nick's body was gone and so was my burning cheek. A new confidence flowed through me. Because the unreachable girl Delia had kissed me Lorenz. Just like that. I couldn't give up now.

End
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gwriter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-19, 00:38
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Unreachable Muscle-Angel

great!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-20, 23:18
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

This is a well written and sexy story, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoyed reading it. I looked at your blog, but I saw that all your stories are in German. My German is very bad. Could you translate all of your German stories to English or Turkish?

That would be great!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-20, 12:16
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a well written and sexy story, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoyed reading it. I looked at your blog, but I saw that all your stories are in German. My German is very bad. Could you translate all of your German stories to English or Turkish?

That would be great!
Translating a story is a lot of work. I very rarely translate a story to see how it is received in the forum. Use a translation program like Google's. The program can also translate it directly into Turkish. Unlike me.
The Following User Says Thank You to gwriter For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-20, 12:38
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwriter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Translating a story is a lot of work. I very rarely translate a story to see how it is received in the forum. Use a translation program like Google's. The program can also translate it directly into Turkish. Unlike me.
In case you have trouble translating your story to English or Turkish, Dutch is also acceptable. Dutch resembles German, so you should have no problems translating it.