Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Dec-12, 19:16
Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,578 Times in 153 Posts
Default clips4sale; anyone been in a video or company in it?

Hey everyone, so I've been trying to start my own clips4sale company for a while and I think I might be starting in the next few months with myself and some talented women I've known but just recently found out are into this sort of thing .

Does anyone have any advice? Have any of you guys owned a clips4sale company or been in a video on there?
Old 27-Dec-12, 19:39
Points: 8,386, Level: 39 Points: 8,386, Level: 39 Points: 8,386, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Default Re: clips4sale; anyone been in a video or company in it?

Make sure you get incorporated and register as a company on the site, not as an individual. Also, make sure you have the video ownership and actor participation documentation before you start selling.
Old 27-Dec-12, 20:50
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Enjoy yourself.

(and don't rip us off hehe)
Old 27-Dec-12, 22:21
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariodante [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey everyone, so I've been trying to start my own clips4sale company for a while and I think I might be starting in the next few months with myself and some talented women I've known but just recently found out are into this sort of thing .

Does anyone have any advice? Have any of you guys owned a clips4sale company or been in a video on there?
Since as recently as last week Dec 23, 2012 your issue was, [I]"Hey everyone. In general, what do you think are some great ways to convince a normal girl to wrestle with you? Play-intimidate her? Tell her there's no way she could do it? Tell her it sounds like fun? Maybe have a few drinks? What would you guys do to talk a totally average girl into wrestling with you?"....[/I]I'd stick with the basics. For example, find a real female first and actually wrestle.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-12, 03:33
Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45 Points: 11,183, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,578 Times in 153 Posts

Well WrestlingMike, to be honest, things kind of just fell into place over the past few days really quickly. I was just talking to a friend of mine and we got onto this topic of choking and such and before we know it, hours later, we were talking about starting our own clips4sale company for mixed wrestling and we're planning to practice with each other sometime soon; we already went over all of our favorite holds and situations and such and want to try them with each other. We both are fairly inexperienced but we're good friends and want to practice together before starting this company. I know, it seems unreal; I feel really strange about it, but I'm really excited about this and she feels the same way.

I know this sounds really strange/rushed, but I really just want some insight from people on here because I know some of the people on here have experience in this kind of thing and I do feel highly passionate about this. This woman and I are feeling pretty invested in starting this thing up together, especially because we both could use the money and both have a passion for mixed wrestling. I just wanted some advice from you guys; it's not like I have much experience, here, but I am a business major at a university with a passion for mixed wrestling and I want this to work out.
Old 28-Dec-12, 03:58
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariodante [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well WrestlingMike, to be honest, things kind of just fell into place over the past few days really quickly. I was just talking to a friend of mine and we got onto this topic of choking and such and before we know it, hours later, we were talking about starting our own clips4sale company for mixed wrestling and we're planning to practice with each other sometime soon; we already went over all of our favorite holds and situations and such and want to try them with each other. We both are fairly inexperienced but we're good friends and want to practice together before starting this company. I know, it seems unreal; I feel really strange about it, but I'm really excited about this and she feels the same way.

I know this sounds really strange/rushed, but I really just want some insight from people on here because I know some of the people on here have experience in this kind of thing and I do feel highly passionate about this. This woman and I are feeling pretty invested in starting this thing up together, especially because we both could use the money and both have a passion for mixed wrestling. I just wanted some advice from you guys; it's not like I have much experience, here, but I am a business major at a university with a passion for mixed wrestling and I want this to work out.
As someone who has vast experience in this realm, I'd suggest right away post a couple video shots. (Put a newspaper headline in for authenticity, not that you will need it.) I have personally such proof of items in the public realm committed and it is nice to be certain that all will know that these deeds were done.
May I suggest instead, please, just go out and fulfill your fantasies. We all did. See my pics this evening. It was good. It was fine. Set your limits. Find your bliss. I wish you well. God bless.