Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 12-Dec-21, 19:37
AverageUsername

Pinned Down True Story of Girlfriend Domination

True Story of Girlfriend Domination

As usual, I won't be using real names, except for my girlfriend, Katy (she also goes by Kate).

George - Me
Cleo - Step-mom
Katy - Girlfriend

The snowy ground sparkled in the milky moonlight sky where the stars of our galaxy shimmered on this cozy Saturday night. I could hear the pitter patter of dripping wet snow fall off the roof and onto the unforgiving, icy pavement as I ate my hot and slightly spicy homemade spaghetti.

My step-mom (Cleo) and my Dad arrived earlier in the day, and this was the first time they were going to meet my beautiful girlfriend, Katy. We met in an after class hip hop dance club ran by our University, and we have been dating ever since. Katy knew how to keep me watching her every move, suggestively walking and flaunting her assets at just the right time and place until my eyes would beg and plead for more.

For tonight, she made sure to dress up in her nice red skirt and black sleeveless top. I was wearing my button-up dark purple golf t-shirt with grey denim shorts and formal shoes. My step-mom wore a plaid, casual skirt which covered up most of her thighs, but left a little room for imagination.

It was Katy's first family dinner with my parents, and surprisingly, it was going extremely well. Initially, Katy was a little shy and squeamish, but by now she was starting to open up, especially toward Cleo.

Dad was the first one to finish his meal, as he was excited to go to bed after the long trip he and Cleo made to get here. I showed him to the guest bedroom, leaving Cleo and Katy all alone to talk amongst themselves. As I walked away, I noticed* a stark change of tone in Cleo's voice. After I turned around the corner, all I could hear was the faint whispers of my step-mom and girlfriend. Surely, that couldn't mean anything good for me.

After dealing with my dad's sleeping arrangements, I sat back down at the dinner table, looking to finish my garlic mashed potatoes and grab the refrigerated dark chocolate cake from out of the fridge. I couldn't help but notice how Katy was avoiding making eye contact with me, hiding her face from me as I ate the last of my meal. Then, I offered to grab their plates and get the dessert out of the fridge, to which Cleo politely nodded her head.

I opened the fridge, the cool air releasing from inside and blasting over my body. I carefully used both of my hands to take hold of the heavy cake. Once I turned around, I could tell something was off between Katy and my stepmom. They weren't talking, and Cleo was just staring at me, slightly smiling as I walked the cake over to the table and set it right between the two of them.

"I think we can skip the dessert tonight George."

I assumed a look of deep confusion. Cleo normally wasn't the type of woman to pass on free food, let alone free dessert. I went to grab the decadent cake from off the distressed wooden table, but I felt two hands seize my wrists as I was pulled back. Katy leaned into my body from behind and pressed her head up against my left shoulder, tilting her head to the right as she softly whispered into my ear.

"We got a different type of dessert planned for you tonight, babe."

It was nice to see Katy finally opening up and showing her true feminine colors to my step-mom, but I never thought it would have happened like this. I knew I could've yanked myself free from her grasps, but this was the first time she has ever shown any interest in dominating me, so why not indulge her and see where this goes? Couldn't hurt, right?

"Did my mom put you up to this?"

Just because I wasn't going to fight back didn't mean I couldn't 'pretend' to struggle. So, I began thrashing a little to try and see if she would tighten her hold, or change it up with a new position. Cleo chuckled a little, as my perilous predicament likely reminded her of the times when she and I used to brawl it out.

"I might have nudged her in the right direction."

Katy shoved me out of the dining room and into the main seating area, where she pulled my arms down further behind my back. I was forced down to the ground on my knees as she also knelt down, so she could meet me at eye level when she wrapped her arms around my neck. I inhaled the scent of her perfume as she constricted my airways, crushing her arms inward on my throat.

"Tap out when it REALLY starts to hurt."

My face began to turn a bright shade of red as she increased the pressure on my neck. I noticed Cleo pacing left and right in front of me and Katy, closely watching my girlfriend as if she was evaluating her performance. Katy picked up on my step-mom's stare, and wrapped her deadly legs around my entire waist. Then, she pulled her body back until she was laying flat on the ground, her choke hold still closed tightly around my neck and waist. Gravity now allowed her arms and legs to compact and contract deeper into my neck and waist. Cleo reassured Katy...

"Don't worry, it takes a few tries to convince him that tapping is his only way out."

So far, my step-mom seemed impressed with my girlfriend's performance, at least enough to get her to share the tips and tricks she's learned over the years. My face was now turning a shade of grey as my lips began to shake. I was forced to tap twice on my girlfriend's fully formed, flexed thighs. Katy was genuinely scared for a second as she noticed my faded white face.

"Tap out faster next time, I worry about you babe."

She slowly released me from her snake like grips, and I instantly fell down to my hands, gasping for air. I watched as she backed only a few feet away from me. Then, I collapsed down to the ground and rolled over so my head was looking straight up at the ceiling. My chest rose and fell as I just sat there for a moment or two. Eventually, my step-mom's looming shadow draped over my view as she stepped her glossy black platform boots on each side of my head, looking down at my face with the biggest grin of the night.

"What are you going to do to him?"

Katy asked, sounding like she was partially curious about Cleo's plans to dominate me, and half concerned about whether my step-mom had cruel intentions to defeat and humiliate me in front of her. I desperately wanted Cleo to let me have a taste of that sweet, sweet ass once again.

"I thought it would be a nice Christmas gift to remind him of the good times he and I used to have."

She reached under her plaid skirt and flashed me a glance at her tightly fitting, orange thong she specially wore for this particular moment. It's the same orange thong she was wearing when she first 'punished' me with her seductive facesitting smother a while back.

"Remember this?"

Oh boy, I did, I REALLY did. Just the sight of her perfect ass standing over my head gave me the chills as I started developing a massive hard on. She hadn't even sat down on my face yet! However, before Cleo could make her move, Katy stepped in.

"George told me how you used to wrestle with him and sit on his face, but he never told me he liked it so much."

I was totally ashamed of myself. Katy must have noticed my hard on, and surely was upset that I never told her facesitting was one of my favorite fetishes. I tried to get rid of the arousal in my shorts, but it was simply impossible with the view of Cleo's orange thong standing directly above me.

"I don't have to sit on his face if you don't want me to."

I desperately locked eyes with Katy as I intently stared her straight in the face, practically begging with my pleading facial expressions, trying to convince her to let Cleo sit her wonderful rear on top of my already red face. But I noticed a look on Katy's face I had never seen before. She smiled and focused her eyes as she had a most devilish idea pop inside her head.

"Considering he never told me how much he loves this, I want to see how much he TRULY enjoys your ass. Give him everything you've got."

Katy walked back over toward my body, stepping her legs above my waist as she dropped down on top of my torso, pinning my lower body in an expert straddle. Cleo descended down, her massive butt gradually filling up my view. Katy's smile grew larger as she watched Cleo's skirt overtake my head. This time, I felt Cleo put much more weight on my face as she made herself comfortable, wiggling and twisting until she knew my nose and mouth were right where they needed to be, lodged deep up her thong-clad crack.

"The key to facesitting is to find just the right spot to slip his head in. The more comfortable you are, the more desperate his situation gets."

This time, Cleo wasn't messing around, she meant to keep me inside her ass, my mouth and nose pressed firmly up against her vibrant orange thong. My eyes, my lips, my entire face was fully covered. I went into a state of total euphoria for the first 2 minutes trapped under her ass.

"What else does he like?"

Cleo began to flex and unflex her hips, my face digging ever deeper inside of her butt. My nose was practically pressed right up against her asshole, as I could feel the soft grooves of her pussy sitting on top of my mouth.

"He likes it when I wiggle my ass and push him up my butt as far as he can go."

I moaned over and over underneath Cleo's skirt, helpless and loving every second of this. I couldn't fight it, I was a slave to her magnificent ass. Then, she reached her hand behind her back and under her skirt, grabbing my hair with her warm hands as she pulled me higher up into her mighty depths.

"We have never gone this far before, but if I were to take him out with my ass, this is how it would be done."

Katy laughed hard as she repeatedly rubbed her hand across my chest, comforting me in my state of struggle. I could barely breathe now that Cleo had suffocated me up against her lethal posterior. Each second that passed by felt like an eternity as she continued to yank me further and further in. I tactically timed my struggles, waiting until the last moment to jerk my head left or right, freeing me from confinement to receive a breath or two of fresh air.

"Dammit boy, get back in there."

Cleo wasn't happy, so she slipped her feet underneath my head in an effort to keep my face pointed upwards, my nose smushed against her large behind. However, I still found moments to break free and catch some air. Then, I felt Katy move her body forward until she was straddling my chest.

"Looks like you're having some trouble. Need some help?"

Cleo was at her tipping point, as I continued to thwart her attempts at smothering suffocation. Then, she pulled out one of her best facesitting moves yet. Instead of using her hands to grab my hair and pull me up into her butt, she placed her hands strongly against the sides of my head. With her feet wrapped underneath and her hands pressing hard against each side of my head, my face was given no room to move except a tiny fraction of an inch up or down.

"No, I can handle him."

After she realized I was completely secure, not able to move around or go anywhere, she plunged me down into her superb ass one last time. My face molded to the shape of her butt, her cheeks settling down on each side of my head as everything but the top of my hair disappeared inside of her dark abyss of ass. I was the deepest I had ever been inside of Cleo's crack, and it was an aboslute nightmare.

After a while, I felt Katy get up off of my body, the sound of her footsteps walking all the way around Cleo as I stood still. I was pinned down hard by Cleo's smoking hot ass, and I knew I needed to conserve my energy if I was to survive for as long as I possibly could in this situation.

"Mind if I see some of the action happening under there?"

Up until now, Cleo hadn't lifted her skirt up to show Katy the humiliating image of me entirely buried inside of her. Eventually, I started to struggle, realizing my air was running out inside Cleo's hot and steamy skirt. This was getting out of hand.

"Sure, but you have to lift my skirt up. If he has one second of air then I have to start all over again."

Katy lifted my step-mom's skirt, as I noticed a hint of light invade Cleo's ass, illuminating the orange thong which was quickly fusing into my face.

"Wow, you really got him stuck in there."

Cleo shaked her ass a little, showing off to my girlfriend. While I was seconds away from passing out, I did hope Katy was taking pointers from Cleo. Katy facesitting me all the time would be absolute heaven, for me and for her.

"Yeah, once he's lodged deep enough inside, it's easy to follow through on the smother. He should be out in a few seconds."

I was nervously sweating as I thrashed my whole body around, trying to free my head from this boiling hot butt predicament. Katy and Cleo just started laughing profusely at the sight of my head moving only slightly, in spite of my strenuous efforts. Katy started to pet me on the head.

"It's better if you just give in and give up babe."

She was right, my movement was only tiring me out and quickening the suffocation. So, I did as she said. I submitted to my step-mom's seductive smother. After ten more seconds underneath her smooth ass, I was completely out, put to sleep by the sheer force and willpower of the two most beautiful women in my life.

THE END

Notes- I know I said I wouldn't post over this weekend, but I needed to write this down while it was fresh in my memory. This happened last night, and I stayed up all the rest of the night writing this with Katy and Cleo by my side to give me suggestions and pointers (since I forgot the last 2 minutes because I passed out under Cleo's ass). It's nice to write about something still fresh in my mind, I think it makes it easier for me to list out all the minor details and minutia of what happened. Hope you like it!

On a side note, I have a massive headache and (weirdly) I'm not as hungry as I normally am. I've been knocked out before but this is new... Should I be worried?
Old 15-Feb-22, 05:03
Points: 314, Level: 6 Points: 314, Level: 6 Points: 314, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: True Story of Girlfriend Domination

This is probably one of my favourite stories, along with the one about being facesat by his daughter. If its not too much to ask, could you keep this one as well as that one going?
Old 16-Feb-22, 16:12
AverageUsername

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellomynameis [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is probably one of my favourite stories, along with the one about being facesat by his daughter. If its not too much to ask, could you keep this one as well as that one going?
I could look into that. However, if I do continue these stories they would have to shift into fiction, because it would be me expressing how I would've liked these experiences to go, had they continued. Would anyone be interested in me doing that?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-22, 18:53
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Yes, mate, I would. So long as you are clear what was real and what is fiction, I don't have any problem with you saying how you hope the scenarios continued.
Old 16-Feb-22, 21:34
AverageUsername

Alright, so I will be adding on to "True Story of Girlfriend Domination", "True Story of Step-Mom Domination", and "True Story of Sister Domination." All the additions to every thread from now on will be fiction, meaning they did not happen.

Tags
domination, facesitting, smothering