Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Feb-19, 18:44
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Camila Cabello challenge me (I'm back!)

(Such a long time I didn't post in here, was too busy. I miss Mixfightor, Monkeyfreed, Hollywood Jobber and others. I wrote 2 new stories: one I didnt translate: it was a match against Lali, an argentinian singer. The other is this, the last one: me against the sexy cubana Camila Cabello. Enjoy!)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Time flew since that unexpected and unusual mixed wrestling match I had against the argentinian actress and singer Lali Esposito, but not enough to forget the beating she had given me. In this case, time cured the physical consequences and painful memories, but the facts remain forever.

No matter. It is a thing in which I do not stop too much, I continue with my life without giving it importance, as if it had never existed. But there is always something, some temporary situation that reminds me: some picture of her in the networks, statements that refer subtly to fights or simply images in my mind.

So it was that the news came to my life that the Cuban singer and dancer Camila Cabello, would give a show in Argentina. This news would have been totally irrelevant if it had not been accompanied by other things, among them, that Lali, my old rival, would open the show. And that would not have been enough to matter, until I get a message of her on Instagram:

"Hi, wrestler, I spoke with Camila Cabello, we became good friends, I do not know how she found out that we had a fight and that I kicked your butt, and she told me to contact you because she wants to do the same."

That was the message of Lali Esposito. I could not believe it. "I do not know how she found out." Yeah sure. Surely, she told her to feed her ego: not every day a pop singer of just over 5 ft tall faces a big guy of 5' 10", 198 lbs., and completely dominates him in a wrestling match. And for some reason, an international artist was interested in doing the same, possibly thinking "if she could, I could do it too". And if she win, she would accumulate that victory as another one of her prizes in her short career ... Of course, I was going to prevent him, I was not going to let another presumptive singer beat me! HELL NO!

My answer was a blunt "yes." I was not going to lose the chance to redeem myself and leave behind that humiliating defeat; If I beat Camila Cabello (something that would or should have happened) I was going to feel better about myself, I would stop thinking that ALL celebrities in the world were capable of defeating me.

We coordinated one day (actually, I had to accommodate myself to the date that Camila demanded) and the place: the hotel where the singer was staying.

I arrived at her door, from inside she told me to enter. It was her, her voice was unmistakable and luckily for me, she was an international artist who spoke Spanish ... although we were not even going to talk to much.

"Hello ..." I said shyly. Camila was really beautiful. Her long, dark hair fell over her shoulders and she had an intense look. She wore a comfortable, wide, long shirt that covered her up to her thighs. She answered me dryly.

"Hello, settle in there." She pointed to a mat in the center of the living room and I proceeded to remove my shoes.

"So it made you want to try your luck?" I asked, as I pulled my shirt off, showing my tattoo and my torso, trying to intimidate her, but her immutable expression did not change much.

"It made me want to kick your ass, it seems it's very easy to do it.” She answered me, with a clear Cuban tone. And she confirmed that what she was looking for was to feed her feeling of superiority, and then boast that she had fought and defeated a man stronger than her. It was ridiculous to think that it would be possible just to see her: she had a height similar to Lali, Ariana Grande and all those great artists of short stature; there was a lot of physical difference between us, but since Lali Esposito bested me, all that physical superiority did not matter, and the mind played a very important role.

What did I think at that moment to myself? "she is petite, I have to dominate her easily!" But at the same time another reasoning invaded my mind: "She's almost the same height as Lali, and she beat the hell out of you."

I took off my pants and leave my boxers that I premiered for the occasion, and I sighed when Camila Cabello took off her T-shirt and exhibited small and tight jeans shorts, which highlighted her perfect and big Latin ass, and her pair of thick and toned legs and she wore only a black top who showed her flalt belly.

"Let's go." She told me, approaching to the mat, raising her arms at shoulder height. I moved in circles looking into her eyes, those deep black eyes. I started remembering a previous fight and I got more than nervous, but I shook that thought by throwing myself on her and catching her by the waist. The vehemence of my grip made her growl and we both went to the mat. She began to move her arm, trying to apply a headlock to the neck, but I moved away, and the only thing that the brunette was getting was to wrap her slim arm around my broad back. I heard her moans again when, little by little, I lay on my back and placed myself behind her, without releasing her from my power.

Her long black strands fell disheveled on my face and the weight of her back was on my chest. I tried to connect a sleeper hold, but Camila used her legs to push backwards, making her throat far from my reach, so I had to r hold her by the waist with my two arms; It was a kind of Reverse Bearhug, but both lying on the ground.

"Aww ..." moaned the sexy brunette, while I squeezed hard. I felt the nails of her fingers digging gently against my arms, and I saw her legs bend and dance in the air; a set of futile attempts to break free.

The contest continued in my favor when I turned my body and put her with her face down on the mat. "Maldito comemierda!" I heard her say between her teeth. This girl was really angry because the fight had not started as she thought. I smiled between gasps and used my right arm to try to catch her head. For a moment he resisted, hiding her head under the mat so that my arm could not make the circular route... until I could do it. She moved abruptly, I knelt by her side and managed to put her head under my arm in a strong headlock.

I gasped with satisfaction at seeing her black hair falling between my biceps and I felt that, definitely, this fight had nothing to do with the previous one; in this one, I was dominating since the beginning and my strength overwhelmed the pretty little singer ... it was the real world! "It seems that they lied to you, it was not so easy, right?" I said between gasps, pressing her head between my arm and my chest. She just gave choking moans.

The problem is that Camila was not a static opponent, and little by little, her head slipped because the sweat, and escape from my control. She emerged with her long black hair moistened by sweat and a notorious expression of exhaustion after that brief but intense punishment, but also eager to continue fighting, so she showed me when she jumped on my back and surrounded my entire torso with her pretty arms , pressing her face against my sweaty back.

It took me by surprise, I thought that she had been a few seconds dizzy or confused after that headlock, but it seems to possess a good dose of energy. I felt her annoying pressure on my ribs, then I turned a little and grabbed her head with my arm, once again. "Aghh!"

This time, the lock was not so strong like the previous one: the uncomfortable position, the distance of her head and her hug conditioned me a little. "Better dedicate yourself to singing Havana, the fight is not your thing... although your music sucks!" I said, making fun of her, while moans of pain came out of her mouth.

Then she did something that she should have done from the beginning: stop hugging me by the waist and try to punish me to the neck. Unfortunately she found the right moment to do it: at one point, I was too stooped punishing her with the headlock, so she managed to reach the height of my neck to surround me with her arm. Camila's fist stuck in my throat like a knife, and I let out a hoarse grunt. We went back to the mat, but this time she controlled me with a head lock. I tried to shake her off, but her legs wrapped around my body to accentuate her dominance. I started to assume that Camila Cabello had enough strength in her arms, the lock was really hurting me and preventing me from breathing. But the worst thing was the legs: that pair of thick thighs pressed my ribs like a machine. Fucking dancer girls!

I used a technique that I was taught in previous mixed fight that I kept with non-celebrity women: move the arm around your neck with your hands, palms up and push. So that's what I did, surprising the young and talented singer, and I raised my body in a sitting position to get out of danger. But her strong legs were still holding me, and Camila was responsible for catching my right arm and twisting painfully against my back. "Ahhhhh! No, no!"

I let out a scream of pain, because the punishment made me feel a painful sting from the shoulder to the biceps. My face contracted with pure suffering as I heard Camila Cabello mocking me: "Not so macho now!" And I started to be scared, not of Camila necessarily, but that the match started to get complicated. I kept on screaming, while using my free hand to take her thighs and try to separate them from me. "I did not accept this fight to lose with you, big guy." The Cuban whispered. And I was not willing to lose against her either, it would be an unforgivable humiliation to lose again against a five-foot-seven girl.

I rotated my arm desperately and I could let go. Anxious, I turned my body (despite the scissors, I could turn my torso) and tried to strike back, but she was waiting me and, as soon as she saw the chance, she caught my head under her thin but flexible arm. "Aghhh fuck!" I protested, while my neck felt the pressure of her forearm, and suffocated me into her armpit; the punishments around my neck were the ones that weakened me the most... at some point, Camila understood that and she used it to her advantage. I felt a little dizzy and the sounds lost intensity, but nothing very serious. While it was disturbing and inexplicable to find myself in serious trouble facing a fight against a very young singer, with little experience in wrestling, I could still win. (I was wondering what would be the reaction of kfellow wrestlers, proffessors who trained me, or gym buddies if they found out that Camila Cabello was a dangerous rival for me...pathetic).

All those thoughts and concerns were dispelled when the sexy Cuban continued her punishment by rotating her body and staying on top of me. For a moment, I found the sensation of the softness of her chest low against mine a little fascinating, but I never lost focus on the match. Anyway, she modified her position to stay by my side, trying to keep the punishment. Little by little, I was liberating despite their insults and remarking that I was a loser. "What's wrong, you can not beat a girl like me? You are pathetic".

I took a breath when I pulled her arm away from me, but immediately, the astute and quick Camila sat against my chest with her back facing me and took all the air out of me with that impact. "Ouuf!" Her ass has the characteristics of latin asses: big, soft, beautiful. That little jean shorts only served to accentuate this striking attribute. And that same booty went to my face. Suddenly, her left buttock crushed my nose and mouth, and my scream was muffled by her roundness. "Mmmnnp!"

The hem of Jean shorts cutted my face, which I put aside to avoid suffocating, although the oxygen between the floor and her bottom was negligible. "Ah ..." I began to breathe with an agitated breath and my mouth wide open, until this unworthy punishment became a lethal scissors to the head: two powerful thighs, which from that perspective became titanics, were placed at both sides of my head and began to crush me with all their strength. I gave pathetic screams like "Auuunnhh!" and "urrrrnnnghh!", but immediately, all the sounds went out and my voice was heard only inside my skull.

And it was a sad fact: I could not or could not do nothing against her implacable Cuban fire, however much I wanted, no matter how hard I tried, although physics established that I had an obvious and indisputable superiority. The celebrities had something, they were like my weakness or something, I do not know how to explain it. The first part of the match was mine, I was convinced that I would be able to beat her without problems ... but now I was with my ears covered, my head about to explode between those demolishing legs, while I was content to have an enviable view in Close-up of her huge ass stuffed in that tight short.

I moved my hands around her soft thighs, tried to open her flesh, but nothing happened. And without realizing it, I lost consciousness.

I woke up a while later feeling a pressure in my chest, which turned out to be the delicate naked foot of Camila stepping on me, fixing me against the ground and posing victorious in front of a guy lying, in pain and completely humiliated. "Oooh ..." I groaned feebly, looking into her eyes like a puppy. She had such a superb and ironic gesture that it made me want to get up and demand a rematch to erase that haughty expression on this girl of around 20 years old.

But I'm sorry for those who wanted a rematch, and they want to see me redeem the male genre... that was not going to happen, because I was undone, and I thought that in that pitiful situation, even Betty White could give me a beating.

"You said that I do not nothing about wrestling, that I dedicate myself to music, that my music sucks ..." Camila enumerated every insult I proffered when I believed myself the winner of the match, long ago, in the beginning of the fight. "And look at you now, infeliz." The last word echoed painfully in my head, but I did not answer, just looked at her with my eyes half closed and my body exhausted. Without greeting, without shaking hands, she locked herself in the hotel room until I left, as if I did not deserve a greeting, as if I had not been a worthy rival.

Currently, the talented Camila Cabello has many achievements in her young age: Video of the year with "Havana", revelation artist on Billboard, Grammy for best album, and winner of this mixed wrestling match, giving me an unforgettable beating.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-19, 19:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Camila Cabello challenge me (I'm back!)

It is really great to see you back, mate.

I thought at first you had used the time away to train and develop your wrestling skills, because you came out of the blocks so hard and determined. I was worried for Camila, but the feisty latina showed great fortitude and a magnificent ass while she resisted and wore you down. I was almost cheering for her as she crushed you with her formidable thighs, and when she stood above you and repeated back all your belittling trash talk, it made me want to wrestle this young and talented singer myself.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, mate. It is really great to see you back. Do you intend to translate the Lali Esposito story? I googled her, because I was not familiar with her name, and she is also a very beautiful woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-19, 20:58
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Camila Cabello challenge me (I'm back!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is really great to see you back, mate.

I thought at first you had used the time away to train and develop your wrestling skills, because you came out of the blocks so hard and determined. I was worried for Camila, but the feisty latina showed great fortitude and a magnificent ass while she resisted and wore you down. I was almost cheering for her as she crushed you with her formidable thighs, and when she stood above you and repeated back all your belittling trash talk, it made me want to wrestle this young and talented singer myself.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, mate. It is really great to see you back. Do you intend to translate the Lali Esposito story? I googled her, because I was not familiar with her name, and she is also a very beautiful woman.
At first, I thought it will be an epic return, just when Triple H came back and cleaned the house. Like you said, I was really determinated, but Camila proved to be better than I thought, and my return was the most humiliating in history of wrestling

So, you cheered for Camila, you are not definitely the kind of people who wanted to see me redeem the male genre LOL

Its a pleasure to come back, and yes, Lali is hot and has a pair of powerful legs who crushed the hell out of me, I will try to translate it for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:

Tags
cabello, camila, camilacabello, celebrities, fanfiction