Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Feb-20, 14:55
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default under the radar : 106 kg of power

in my search for big and strong women I met this big girl, about 170 cm and 106 kg, who practices strongwoman sport with excellent results.
I had seen and read some of her interviews and I follow her on a social network. I will call her "under the radar" because she wants to remain anonymous, but the session is completely true.
I tried to send her a message asking her if she wanted to do armwrestling (and possibly wrestling) with me. her answer was: if you like paying to be destroyed ...
was what I want to hear! we exchanged a few emails and she hosted me at her house, and she prepared a room for the session.
we started with strength tests: excellent results in hand strength. 4th right, 7th left, 4th in total out of 73 girls who took the test. I thought she could have done better, but the session was in the morning and the best results are obtained in the afternoon-evening.
she folded the 50 kg bar 4 times, but I saw that she was struggling a lot and I asked her to stop because I feared she could get injured (it's a fairly dangerous exercise): even in this case I thought she could do better.
instead she did very well in the strength test of the shoulders and forearms; got the best result of all the girls I met. (10 seconds better than xena in london, 8 seconds better than amazon warrior who were the best)
but she was exceptional in lifting the box: many girls struggle with 4 kg, some girls lift 5kg, few girls 6kg.
the best of all 9.5 kg (fightpulse - diana).
the best up to "under the radar" : 13 kg! I had no other weights to add (I didn't think she could lift so much ...) and she did 13 kg only with the right hand (11.5 kg on the left) and with a lot of difficulty, but perhaps she could have reached 13.5 or 14 kg. an incredible result!
ok. after strength tests, armwrestling! the test results, her big arms (bicep right 41 cm, left 39.5 cm) and her incredible shoulders tell me that it will be very tough.
let's start with the right: ready ... go! we start with all the strength but no one can move the other's arm ... 4-5 seconds of stall and then I can take a small advantage (1 cm? 0.5 cm?) but she gives a big push and we return in perfect equality; another 2-3 seconds stall, another small advantage of mine, another big push and she takes the lead ... but she has run out of fuel ... after 1 second we are equal, another second and I am ahead, another second and she collapses down. she is probably stronger than me in her arms, but my wrist is stronger than her and my hands a little bigger and stronger.
ok. left now. it's my best arm in armwrestling ...
everything as before, but this time after the stall she takes a small advantage ... I am surprised, I push to the maximum and go ahead, counter-thrust on her part and we are equal again ... but also in this case she ran out of energy and a second later she goes down.
we try again on the right and then on the left and I always win with a lot of effort. it was the most hard fought and balanced armwrestling of my life! to give an image: the first round on the right is like a 100-98 basketball game. the first on the left 100-97.
the other 2 100-95 (she probably lost some confidence, I bought some).
I also happened to lose (using the example of before 100-50 with th-resa bostick ( !!!), 100-90 with renata hronova and anna m.strong and to win with these 2 with the same result) but I never did 4 consecutive matches so balanced and uncertain.
in legwrestling we were on chairs with different heights but overall I lost.
in the push (as in sumo, or rather as in rugby) I won 2 times with difficulty.
wrestling: she is strong as a bull, but she has no skills. she has had several positions of advantage but she could not exploit them ... I seemed to see me when I fight with amazon warrior or diana or others expert wrestlers ... I am stronger but as soon as I lose the position of advantage they submit me because they know how move and what are the most effective moves ... this time I was the most experienced wrestler and I won 2-0 easily enough
we also did a short tug of war where I lost (but I have already asked for revenge outdoors in a larger space ...!)
after the session we went to the gym where she trains and I tried to do the same exercises of her: generally I did it (she said it was a light workout ... I was destroyed ...) but in a particular exercise lifting she did 5 -5-5-5-5 lifts, I 5-5-4-3-4. with the small peculiarity that I used 75% of the weight she used!
in short, for me a beautiful session! she told me that she wants to train and strengthen the wrist (the girl is not competitive at all ...) and still grow from 106 kg of muscle to 120 kg of muscle ... I really hope to see her again... and I hope to survive... ...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paul tea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-20, 22:35
Points: 2,605, Level: 21 Points: 2,605, Level: 21 Points: 2,605, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Re: under the radar : 106 kg of power

Great review. I am very interested to learn about your 'strength test' tools. Can you elaborate on the hand strength, 50kg bar and box?
Old 13-Feb-20, 14:27
Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

What nation are you based?
Old 13-Feb-20, 22:16
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy9012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What nation are you based?
I am italian. she is not italian