Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 12-Dec-20, 17:50
Points: 328, Level: 6 Points: 328, Level: 6 Points: 328, Level: 6
Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9%

Default Re: Quentin Tarantino: One of Us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Na, Tarantino is neither into femdom nor into mixed wrestling. He has a weakness for feet, for sure, and he has a preference for graphic violence. Nothing what makes him one of us, mho.

But Noel Burch is one of us, he is registered here, and Cirio H. Santiago was somebody of us, Russ Meyer or Andi Sidaris as well. At least, when it comes to show powerful women kicking mens asses.
agreed. it's difficult to reconcile femdom with scenes like the ending of once upon a time in hollywood (im not criticising this scene btw, it was cool)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

very interesting on those other names tho. also, there's an episode of my name.is earl which directly parodies a scissorvixens video (showing headscissors). I can't help but feel whoever wrote that episode knew about this industry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackWrestleboy7i For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 07:09
Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,152 Times in 6,902 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWrestleboy7i [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
there's an episode of my name.is earl which directly parodies a scissorvixens video (showing headscissors). I can't help but feel whoever wrote that episode knew about this industry.
For anyone who hasn't seen the video, I posted some stills of that scene here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Personally, I've always thought that Luc Besson was more likely to be one of us than Tarantino. Look at the amount of stuff he's churned out that features strong fighting females - particularly Nikita; Joan of Arc; The Fifth Element; Lucy; Anna (as well as the Taxi and District 13 series).

Also a Producer on the Forum confirmed that the guy behind the Italian TV Series L'ispettore Coliandro was one of his customers. That could explain why members have found scissor and Femdom scenes in several of the episodes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 09:26
Producer
Points: 10,137, Level: 43 Points: 10,137, Level: 43 Points: 10,137, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,139 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For anyone who hasn't seen the video, I posted some stills of that scene here:

Male vs Female Forum - View Single Post - Quick Cuts With Scissors (Movies TV)
Wow. I have missed that one. What do I have to search for to get the whole story/video? This seems indeed motivated by the scissor fetish scene. I`ve learned abt. scissors becoming popular in mainstream movies when it comes to defeat men in a fight but not in a matter of sheer domination. This would be a new level.
Old 13-Dec-20, 11:07
Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,152 Times in 6,902 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow. I have missed that one. What do I have to search for to get the whole story/video? This seems indeed motivated by the scissor fetish scene. I`ve learned abt. scissors becoming popular in mainstream movies when it comes to defeat men in a fight but not in a matter of sheer domination. This would be a new level.
Firstly my apologies to everyone else for taking this thread even further away from QT. But I was asked the questions so it's only courteous to answer.

I don't deal in online videos, but I can tell you that the scene is from the penultimate (double) episode of the fifth and final season. The Scissorette is Nadine Velazquez and her victim is Timothy Stack.

The scissor [1-3] was one of four brief vignettes of fetishes that were shown. The purpose was to illustrate the kind of products for sale on a fictitious Clips4Sale-style website that one of the characters had set up. Another one was of Jaime Pressley ball-busting. I've already posted images from that one elsewhere, and there are three further 'spares' I captured below [4-6].

I can't remember the other two fetishes because they didn't interest me. But I've added another screenshot to show what the 'website' was supposed to look like - before I hacked away at those other images with my own scissors.
Attached Images
File Type: png Nadine14.png (816.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: png Nadine15.png (846.0 KB, 77 views)
File Type: png Nadine16.png (828.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: png Nadine17.png (728.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: png Nadine18.png (749.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: png Nadine19.png (698.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: png Nadine20.png (1.42 MB, 42 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 11:28
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

Luc Besson I agree.

Another is Paul Verhoeven (Robocop, Total Recall, Basic Instinct, Showgirls, Starship Troopers). Nearly aways at least 1 F/M fight scene or beatdown/killing snuck into his films.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 11:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Luc Besson I agree.

Another is Paul Verhoeven (Robocop, Total Recall, Basic Instinct, Showgirls, Starship Troopers). Nearly aways at least 1 F/M fight scene or beatdown/killing snuck into his films.
verhoeven is an interesting one, i don't recall any MvF in robocop or starship troopers. But total recall definitely had some, peak sharon stone.

Nobody tops peak sharon stone. so sexy and powerful.
Old 13-Dec-20, 12:12
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWrestleboy7i [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
verhoeven is an interesting one, i don't recall any MvF in robocop or starship troopers. But total recall definitely had some, peak sharon stone.

Nobody tops peak sharon stone. so sexy and powerful.
In Robocop, when Murphy first meets Lewis she's doing over a perp she just brought into the station.

The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 12:21
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

I actually think Once Upon a Time in Hollywood may be Tarantino's best film .. Pulp Fiction's always been his masterpiece for me, but Once Upon a Time is incredibly rewatchable, and gets better every time.

Ridley Scott

The Pris scene in Blade Runner .. The attention to detail, with the rim light on the thighs, the hard light, the oil – there's a high level of artistry in photographing thighs like that, which would be impossible without appreciating the mix of sexuality and power .. He also did Alien (pioneering the strong female archetype) .. That's the way to do it – he never crosses the line into gratuitous .. Even with Pris, he makes her deliberately hideous in those moments, so there's a believability and intensity, rather than cheap fan service (which you get in a lot of sci-fi).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 12:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I actually think Once Upon a Time in Hollywood may be Tarantino's best film .. Pulp Fiction's always been his masterpiece for me, but Once Upon a Time is incredibly rewatchable, and gets better every time.

Ridley Scott

The Pris scene in Blade Runner .. The attention to detail, with the rim light on the thighs, the hard light, the oil – there's a high level of artistry in photographing thighs like that, which would be impossible without appreciating the mix of sexuality and power .. He also did Alien (pioneering the strong female archetype) .. That's the way to do it – he never crosses the line into gratuitous .. Even with Pris, he makes her deliberately hideous in those moments, so there's a believability and intensity, rather than cheap fan service (which you get in a lot of sci-fi).

ive always found how he approached alien and blade runner to be intriguing

Alien is just humans against xenomorph, so Ripley has to use her intelligence and wit, because without it she has no chance against the far superior creature. the other woman on the ship who gets killed is heavily implied to have been vaginally raped by the xenomorphs tail

whereas with blade runner, the replicants have super strength. we also see that other female replicant with the snake beat deckard quite easily, in a physical contest but the replicants are not that intelligent so deckard still finds a way to retire them.

P.s. on a side note, pris death is the most disturbing out of all the replicants.
Old 13-Dec-20, 12:57
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

Well there's lots of symbolism in Alien for pregnancy and motherhood .. The alien's head looks like a penis, the mouth emerges like an uncircumcised penis .. They grow the parasite in their stomach, like a womb – and pregnant women sometimes talk of feeling like an alien's invaded their body.

So the real horror of the film is the fear of motherhood .. Almost an odd film for a male director to make .. One of the theories of femdom is that we're activating brain pathways more common in women, for whom being dominated sexually would've been a common method of reproduction – being turned on a better outcome than resisting: risking injury, not reproducing, etc.

Getting a bit deep there
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post: