Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Aug-17, 22:23
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Default Does breast size make a difference when sessioning with a girl

Does breast size make a difference when sessioning with a girl?

Some girls are very lean and have literally no breasts (ie Ace) whereas other (most notably - Rapture) are rather well endowed (even if they are implants)

For me, it is more humiliating when a girl with larger breasts is submitting me as it leads no doubt that it is a woman that I am losing to (as well as the ability to use them as weapons)

Agree, Disagree, Don't care ?

Last edited by ssgenius; 27-Aug-17 at 23:35.
Old 27-Aug-17, 22:47
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Does breast size make a difference when sessioning with a girl

That is an interesting viewpoint. I would be lying if I said I didn't like big breasts, but if a woman doesn't have them, it is not going to turn me off from doing a session with them. For example, I wouldn't skip a session with someone like Lia Labowe or Electra because they didn't have large breasts.
Old 28-Aug-17, 01:19
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does breast size make a difference when sessioning with a girl?

Some girls are very lean and have literally no breasts (ie Ace) whereas other (most notably - Rapture) are rather well endowed (even if they are implants)

For me, it is more humiliating when a girl with larger breasts is submitting me as it leads no doubt that it is a woman that I am losing to (as well as the ability to use them as weapons)

Agree, Disagree, Don't care ?
I'd rather be smothered by natural B's than D's that came with a price tag. Even Arekah's, which were done well, just don't feel the same as they used to. For me a feminine voice does it for me on a more immediate level. On that note, Ace has a very feminine voice while I found out Rapture's voice has changed *a lot* recently.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 02:17
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd rather be smothered by natural B's than D's that came with a price tag. Even Arekah's, which were done well, just don't feel the same as they used to. For me a feminine voice does it for me on a more immediate level. On that note, Ace has a very feminine voice while I found out Rapture's voice has changed *a lot* recently.
Excellent points. Never considered the feminine voice as another weapon
Old 28-Aug-17, 07:46
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My experience has gone through my wife having a B cup underdeveloped (pointy) breasts to growing them massively during breastfeeding, going back to a B-C (but developed) while overweight and then to A-sized flaps after a 30kg weight loss.

Until the last phase, I enjoyed the breasts equally. They were enough to smother me and also for slapping. A headlock always got a nipple lick. The huge jugs while breastfeeding would at times hurt and other times sag or be asymmetrical. Also, the big breasts afterwards came with the price of her being overweight with a big belly, fatty arms and low stamina.

Now they are gone. It's impossible to make a breast smother and when she pins me a couple flat flaps of skin with the nipples wrinkled and pointing outwards hang over my face (I know that firm A's don't sag that way, but the lack of breast moves is still there).

I was a huge fan of breast attacks and now we have resorted to other moves for finishing me. She also lost her weight advantage over me while gaining stamina and agility, but our fights are fake and I always lose, so no real competition is affected by this.

She has asked for my opinion about getting implants and I [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] some time ago. But whenever we go to the beach we both turn the idea down: They look so artificial and stiff once they're out of a cleavage, like melons cut in half. I know it has to do a lot with the surgeon, but it's a big risk. I asked a colleague and he told me that if there's too little fat, unfortunately the skin will have to be filled with the silicone.

Of course, it's a complicated decision. It has to do with her self-esteem as well. Right now, I really wouldn't mind because I doubt there will be an improvement in sex or wrestling with implants, and they have to be replaced every 10 years or so, thus tampering with that soft skin as well.
Old 28-Aug-17, 17:39
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

For me it does not make a big difference. Big boobs can be nice and are a great asset for breast-smother. But I'm more and butt and leg man thus prefer scissors and face-sits.

I enjoyed sessions with girls with big boobs like Arekah or Jenny Panther, normal sized breats or Acups like Antscha.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 18:24
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,275 Times in 315 Posts

Maybe it is ridiculous, maybe you guys will laugh, but my sister smothered me with her flat chest when we were 11-12 She pressed and my nose just flattened. It was really hard to breathe. She held me so strongly, that I struggled to turn my head for a minute or so. It was nearly impossible to breathe during those minutes
Old 28-Aug-17, 23:02
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe it is ridiculous, maybe you guys will laugh, but my sister smothered me with her flat chest when we were 11-12 She pressed and my nose just flattened. It was really hard to breathe. She held me so strongly, that I struggled to turn my head for a minute or so. It was nearly impossible to breathe during those minutes
Being smothered by a girl with small breasts, in my experience, has been more painful than getting smothered by a woman with large breasts. because your nose is being grinded into their breastbone, rather than the nice, cushy, breasts.
Old 29-Aug-17, 00:00
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i was in the same situation too. it is rare but it did happen to some guys so you are ok man
in my case, the girl i wrestled was probably older than that by couple of years. she pinned my arms then pressed her chest which was almost flat on my face. did not last a long time though. because she only counted til 10.

however, larger sizes definitely have slight advantage. i think it is easier for the girl to overwhelm the guy faster if she has larger breast. for example in competitive settings, I've seen it working good in DWW.
Pamela used it all the time to defeat her opponents even though some of her opponents are more skilled and talented than her. Denise also used her enlarged breast on a young guy where she grabbed one of her boobs and intentionally brushed it on his face while he resisted her during a pin.
but in private sessions it is probably a whole different story.
Old 29-Aug-17, 00:41
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

For me, getting pinned down and seeing boobs in front of me is great no matter the size. Even smaller boobs will look bigger in that position due to gravity and proximity.

Since they are such a symbol of feminity, it does seem to be particularly humbling when they are bigger. I went on one date with a girl who was extremely curvy. Sadly her place did not have enough room to wrestle but we took turns trying to escape each others pins. She was extremely short and compact and all I could see was her chest when she pinned me. I couldn't budge her even if I wanted to which was humiliating in a good way since she was such a soft curvy girl.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post: