Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Sep-18, 01:46
Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Last Achievements

Default The Time I Faced a Girl in a Wrestling Tournament

A few years out of high school a friend of mine wanted to get back into competing in wrestling. We both wrestled on the school team, he wrestled all throughout school, I only one year total or wrestling experience. He asks me to enter a tournament with him and I say yes.

So the tournament comes and the first round I am paired up with a female. She looked very athletic and serious about competing. Having not wrestled in what seemed like forever and not having much experience at all I was somewhat intimidated by her. Being the only female in the tournament it seemed like the entire crowd was watching this match with her vs me that was about to start.

The match starts and I can feel her strength and technique is much better than mine already. Throughout the whole match I am fighting off pins and hold, just trying to survive. Halfway through the match I am completely exhausted barely able to move. She is then able to basically just man handle me and pin me down onto the mat. The ref blows his whistle and a ot of people cheer and clap

As I am getting up from getting pinned on the mat I see almost the whole gym looking over at our mat. I shake her hand and she gets her hand raised. I felt so humiliated I just got manhandled in front of hundreds of people by a woman.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WrestlerSingletPin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-18, 02:23
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Time I Faced a Girl in a Wrestling Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlerSingletPin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few years out of high school a friend of mine wanted to get back into competing in wrestling. We both wrestled on the school team, he wrestled all throughout school, I only one year total or wrestling experience. He asks me to enter a tournament with him and I say yes.

So the tournament comes and the first round I am paired up with a female. She looked very athletic and serious about competing. Having not wrestled in what seemed like forever and not having much experience at all I was somewhat intimidated by her. Being the only female in the tournament it seemed like the entire crowd was watching this match with her vs me that was about to start.

The match starts and I can feel her strength and technique is much better than mine already. Throughout the whole match I am fighting off pins and hold, just trying to survive. Halfway through the match I am completely exhausted barely able to move. She is then able to basically just man handle me and pin me down onto the mat. The ref blows his whistle and a ot of people cheer and clap

As I am getting up from getting pinned on the mat I see almost the whole gym looking over at our mat. I shake her hand and she gets her hand raised. I felt so humiliated I just got manhandled in front of hundreds of people by a woman.
wow! it must've been really humiliating. same thing kinda happen to me one time except that it happened in front another girl. I was at my friend's basement and we also playing kind of apartment wrestling he wrestled his sister and I wrestled her friend Emma. so he defeated his sister by a headlock and i was supposed to win over emma. I think I underestimated her because she got in schoolgirl position while I was busy trying to unlock her headsissors.everytime I tried to wiggle her she got even higher position. my friend's sister counted to 5 and I lost to emma. it was very humiliating.
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:

Tags
female, girl, tournament, wrestling