Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jul-20, 16:05
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Briella Jaden

Five signs of a delightful session:
1) A beautiful, personable girl
2) A real personal connection
3) Attention to your wants
4) Time flies when you're having fun
5) A sore neck prompting memories that keep you smiling long afterwards

Briella Jaden is a stunning young woman, as a Google search will quickly confirm. I love the "Follow My Travels" notification feature on SessionGirls.com. I've returned to her listings there and WB270.com time after time hoping for a chance to someday session with this Tampa-based beauty. Luckily for me, her recent tour brought her within a few hours drive time. Dreams can come true!

She was professional and delightful to communicate with from the get go. I requested a fantasy scissors session for which she seemed a perfect provider; see her work with ScissorVixens as an example. Briella does require verified references before booking, but once those came through, it was game on.

But then a last minute location scheduling mixup created a travel challenge requiring double the driving time to get to her. She graciously worked with me through my discouragement to try to make the session happen. She offered to drive to me if I would double the session time. Or she offered extra free time if I would make the longer drive to her, a deal I decided I couldn't refuse.

Road construction sucks! It's a necessary evil, yes, but why are multiple lanes of Interstate highways so often closed for miles and miles with no work whatsoever being done on them? The resulting traffic jams were annoying but didn't dampen my excitement to see Briella. I pulled into the hotel parking lot ten minutes before session time.

We traded a few quick texts and she invited me to the room. She welcomed me inside with disarming grace, and I'm sure I looked like a nervous, drooling idiot. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! We hadn't specified attire for her, but I was very pleased with the extremely teeny bikini she chose. We talked for a bit and then got down to business.

Briella is a beautiful girl inside as well as out. She was very engaging and very committed to providing the exact experience I wanted. Her runner's legs are lovely and silky but very strong, and her scissors were absolute heaven on earth. She has exquisite control of her inner thigh muscles, and I loved the way she would squeeze and massage my neck with them. She took it easy on me some of the time, as I'd told her I enjoy the sensuous part of scissors as much or more than the scary part. But she certainly did show me her strength. She frequently turned my face deep purple between her thighs and I loved every minute of her sweet torture.

Best of all, we seemed to make a real connection. It was great talking to her the whole time, at least when she let up the pressure enough that I could hear what she was saying. We chatted about everything from our "real" lives, to our mutual love for dogs, to relationships, and on and on. I really did enjoy her on every level.

When I asked how we were doing on time, I was amazed to see the clock showing we were already well overtime. I swear, it seemed like only five minutes had passed. She pulled me back to give a few extra bonus squeezes to remember her by, and much too soon I was back in the car for the return drive.

The trip back went quickly, and I found myself smiling wide the whole time as my sore neck reminded me of my wonderful experience with her. Briella is a thoroughly delightful woman, lovely in every way, and she is fully dedicated to using her ample skills to provide the exact experience you want. This was one of my favorite sessions ever, and I do hope to see her again one day soon. Thank you, Goddess!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Briella_Jaden_20200707.jpg (744.6 KB, 706 views)
File Type: jpg Briella_Jaden_squeezed_20200707.JPG (458.6 KB, 366 views)

Last edited by BobLaublaw11; 10-Jul-20 at 16:16.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-20, 16:07
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts
Default Re: Briella Jaden

Thank you for such a great review! Do you know if she does KOs?
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-20, 16:14
Last Achievements

Briella is absolutely capable of KOs and said she has done them in the past, but that she currently prefers not to. She is fully dedicated to providing your wishes, so it wouldn't hurt to ask.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-20, 20:59
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Great review!

Briella is on my must see list. Does anyone know if she offers competitive sessions? I see competitive listed in her profile but not sure that is current/accurate.
Old 10-Jul-20, 21:08
Last Achievements

I believe she offers semi-competitive sessions. She’s quick to reply to communications, so reach out and ask for what you want.
The Following User Says Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-20, 21:35
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Hope I get to see what she can do in in a semi comp session for sure.
Old 13-Jul-20, 05:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I'm a bit too big for her to wrestle competitively but she's great with all other aspects of a session. I've repeated with her knowing it's a fantasy session, I don't do that often.
Old 18-Jul-20, 16:12
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a bit too big for her to wrestle competitively but she's great with all other aspects of a session. I've repeated with her knowing it's a fantasy session, I don't do that often.
I have 3 or 4 inches on her and about 20 lbs but I’m pushing 50 and have no training or even much wrestling experience under my belt. I think at minimum she could be a fun handful for a guy like me.

Tags
head scissors, headscissor, headscissors wrestling, scissors