Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Feb-21, 15:34
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Settling a disagreement with my wife

“Hey, babe,” my wife leaned over the couch. “How’s [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] selling?”
“Uh, pretty good.” It wasn’t like I’d been obsessively refreshing the Amazon dashboard to track the sales all day or anything.
“Yeah? Make back what you paid for the cover yet?”
“Yes, dear,” I rolled my eyes. She always had two reactions when I published a book, and this was the first one. I didn’t have to wait long before the second came along.
“You know, we’d still be making more if you spent that time helping with my Etsy store-”

The worst part was, she wasn’t wrong. I made okay money for a side hustle selling books, but her Etsy store selling unique upcycled found art pieces made ten times that easily, and there was way more demand than she could meet; she had to keep closing her store half the year to build up stock, then it would sell out when she re-opened it. I couldn’t help her make the art - or even find the stuff to upcycle; only she had the eye to tell what she could use - but she was always after me to do everything else: packaging, shipping, communicating with customers, all the non-creative stuff that needed to get done.

Of course, I didn’t like doing it any more than she did, and it’s not like we were hurting for money; with no kids and both of us holding down pretty well-paying full time jobs, I didn’t really feel any need to bust my ass in my free time running back and forth to the post office mailing her finished pieces out. This was a low-intensity but long-simmering dispute, and it tended to flare up when I published a book. And I mean, yeah, she was right that I could make way more money taking the 40-50 hours it took to outline, write, edit, polish, commission a cover for, publish, and hype up a book by helping her out, but the point was that writing a book was fun, while running her storefront wasn’t.

“Honey,” I sighed. “Are we going to have this argument again?”
“You know, we wouldn’t have to have this argument if you’d just agree to help me-” Lori started.
I closed my laptop, trying not to slam it shut. My wife’s pretty face was pulled into an annoyed frown nonetheless. “Okay, okay,” she held up her hands. “Okay, I got it. How about this. Let’s have a wrestling match - if you win, I won’t bug you about it again.” She smiled. “For six months. If I win, you’ll skip your next book and take the time you would have used on that to help me run my store.”

I saw exactly what she was up to. If I lost - a real possibility; she was stronger than me - we both knew that with me running her store she’d be free to pump out her art and would make a bunch of money, and she could then turn around and try to use that to talk me into continuing to help her. On the other hand… well, I really liked wrestling with her, and I’m only human. My mind told me to say no, but my dick insisted on yes, and I guess I’m not super proud to say my cock won as I agreed to her terms.

We’d be wrestling in her workshop with the floor cleared - we wrestled a few times a year, but not enough to have a dedicated space for it; we’d just push everything up against the wall in her large work room and throw some mats down on the floor. I stripped down to my plain black boxers while Lori put on some small yellow bottoms and her yellow tank top, emblazoned with a pink skull and crossbones over her big tits, bouncing free without a bra. Her clothes were the same bright, sunny yellow as the polish on her nails and toes, contrasting with her long, straight, bubblegum pink hair, her dark brown roots just peeking through on the top.

Her hair was tucked behind her ear on the left side, hanging loose down past her shoulders on the right, framing her round, symmetrical face; she has wide-set light green eyes, a small nose, and full lips. Bodywise she has a thick figure - wide shoulders and hips, 40DDD breasts with large pink areolas, and a big, round butt. She’s tall - she said five ten, although I’m five ten and have about an inch on her - and we’re both pale, my wife’s milk-white skin almost glowing under the bright overhead lights. I could tell she was a little nervous as she shifted her weight between her feet, her hands flexing.

I almost forgot to mention her most dangerous feature - she has very large hands, calloused and worn from her work transforming old wood and metal into art; I knew how strong she was from our previous matches, and if she managed to get a solid grip on me I’d be in trouble quickly. She was always moisturizing them - today I smelled a whiff of lavender.

Lori caught me studying and made a show of stretching, leaning left and right, her tank top riding up to reveal her soft, pale stomach, then turned and bent over, giving me a great view of her fat ass. She leaned up, smiling at me over her shoulder.
“Safe word is ‘Valedictorian’. Enjoying the show, babe?”
“No,” I lied.
“Mmhmm.” She stood up and padded across the mats over to me, her wide hips swaying. “I saw you lookin’.” She rested one warm hand on my chest. I wasn’t quite completely under her spell yet; I saw her other hand coming up, and she threw a knockout punch straight at my head with a roar.

I managed to duck the hit, and Lori stumbled forward into me, completely unbalanced. I pushed her back with my left hand, lining up a gut punch with my right; I knew from our previous matches I’d have to get started sapping her power, or it was just a matter of time until she brought her superior strength to bear on me.

My wife was close enough for me to see her eyes widen and her mouth form into a small, perfect o as my fist slammed into her soft tummy. She stumbled backwards, moaning “You got me, babe!”

That was a good hit, but one, no matter how good, wasn’t going to stop her for long. I edged forward, looking out for an attack, and sure enough as I came into range she lunged at me, grabbing at my body.

I faded backwards and she was unbalanced again, an almost comical look of surprise on her face. She was defenseless and I shot forward, laying another punch into her belly. This one did put her down as she collapsed to her knees, then over onto her side, moaning.

“You okay, babe?” I asked. “You wanna give up now?”
“Shut up,” she huffed between breaths. “I’m going to get you for that.”
“Okay. Do you want me to help you up?”
“Just catching my breath,” she mumbled, rolling onto her back and sitting up. I backed up, giving her room to stand.

“So, babe,” she breezed as she closed, deploying a much more careful attack. “I’m thinking when I build up enough stock and reopen the store, we can buy some banner ads.”
“Uh huh,” I mumbled, weaving away from her fists, catching the next one on my forearms. I watched her fists and shoulders, barely able to stay a step ahead of her punches. That was the good news; the bad news was that Lori was backing me up against one of the walls, not leaving any holes in her guard. I could block or dodge all of her hits, but I couldn’t see any opportunities to hit her back.
“And we could run a free shipping promotion for orders over $75.”
“Uh huh,” I grunted, rapidly running out of room as I ducked a overhand right, shooting a quick left at her tummy that she smacked away.
“And we could put a coupon in each order for $10 off the next-”

My back hit the wall and Lori came in behind a massive right aimed at my stomach. I dropped my hands and caught it, but that left me totally open for her followup attack as she wrapped her left hand around my neck and started squeezing.

I grabbed her wrist with both hands and pulled, the attempt useless against her greater strength. Lori added her other hand, pressing her thumbs into my windpipe; as simple as her attack was, it was very effective. I slid down the wall slowly, choking and gasping.

“Well, honey?” Lori smiled down at me. “You can say you give up now. Hmm?” She leaned down, a disarmingly friendly smile on her face for the woman who was choking the life out of me. “Can’t speak? Go ahead and tap, sweetie.”

My response was a desperate kick, trying to buckle her leg; my foot landed a little higher than I had planned, smashing into her knee, but it was enough to get me free as she stumbled back, rubbing the spot I’d hit.

“Ow!” she yelled. “You weren’t supposed to get out of that!”
I charged her from the floor, getting my shoulder into her stomach, and we went three steps across the room before I brought her down, landing on top of her with a grunt. I tried to hold her down, but she threw me off to the side quickly.

“All right, babe,” she panted as we both got up. “You had your fun. I’m going to put you away now.”
“Oh yeah? How are you going to do that?” I asked. Sometimes I could trick her into just telling me her battle plan.
“You’ll see,” she demurred, although I noticed her eyes kept going to the bulge in my shorts.

As we closed, I let Lori make her move; she tried a feint at my jaw I didn’t fall for, then sure enough reached right at my crotch. Turnabout was fair play, so I grabbed her tits through her tank top, my wife stopping cold with a moan as I gave them a rough squeeze, feeling her nipples through the thin material.

“You think that’s going to stop me?” she gasped, quickly unbuttoning my shorts, reaching into them and getting a firm grip with her right hand. She started jerking me off, her free arm going around my waist, and I realized I was in trouble quickly.

“C’mon, babe, let’s see who can last longer,” she purred. I knew it was her, but I didn’t see an easy way out of this; I tried stepping back, but she made the obvious counter, the arm around my waist flexing and keeping me where she wanted me.

“Where are you going, sweety?” she purred, pulling me up close to her. “You want to surrender now? Otherwise you’re going to mess up your shorts! Come on,” she told me, holding on through another of my failed attempts to step away, “it’ll feel great. Just tell me you give up and I’ll make sure you feel really good.”

My response was to pull her tank top up, her big tits dropping free. She just smiled and arched her back, pressing her bare breasts against me. I reached between us, grabbed her nipples and twisted as hard as I could.

Lori loved having her nipples pinched, so I had to put as much force as I could into this to have any chance of escape. The extra twisting seemed to do it and she froze, her mouth hanging open soundlessly, her hand motionless on my cock. I ducked out of her grip, rebuttoning my shorts, the tip of my cock rubbing uncomfortably against them.

“Okay,” Lori said slowly, shaking her head. “You’re really feisty today.” She took off her tank top, leaving herself vulnerable for a second; I charged her again, taking us both down hard to the floor. This time she was stunned, and I managed to get my legs braced against hers in a grapevine, trapping her lower body.

But I should have been paying more attention to her upper half; Lori leaned up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pulling me down against her, trapping my face between her boobs. I could hear her laughing triumphantly as I realized she had me trapped in a titsmother; I was on top of her, but she was firmly in control now, holding on as I tried to lean up, then braced my palms on the floor and tried to force myself free.

“How’s that, babe?” she crowed. “Got my secret weapons here!” For good measure she started rubbing her crotch against my tip, the stimulation uncomfortably rough through my shorts and underwear. I tried to think, even as I couldn’t breathe, warm, sweaty titflesh anywhere I turned my face. My hands were free; what could I do with them?

Only one answer came to me. Lori was ticklish, but I had to be careful about this; she really hated being tickled, and beyond doing something she didn’t like, this would raise the stakes considerably. Odd as it may sound, right now despite hitting and choking each other, we were both having fun, but the gloves would be off if I deployed this attack.

I had no choice; my vision was a hazy, pulsing red. It was now or never. Lori screamed in helpless laughter as my fingers danced up her ribs, and she released me, hollering “Stop! Stop!” in between bouts of howling cackling.

I leaned up, taking big breaths, staring down at my wife; I stopped tickling her, and she lay flat on her back, just draping one arm over her eyes, trying to calm down, her chest heaving up and down.

“You,” she started, uncovering her face and glaring up at me accusingly. “You tickled me!”
“I’m sorry, babe.” I got off her, holding out a hand to help her up; she ignored it, glaring at me furiously.
“You tickled me!”
“I’m sorry.”
“Not yet you’re not,” she growled, her tits heaving as she got up, panting, her face still flushed from laughing. “Ooh, I am going to get you! Come here!”

Both of us were slowed by oxygen deprivation and exhaustion; still, I was a bit quicker than Lori, barely managing to fade left away from my wife’s grabbing hands. I came in and kneed her in the stomach, hearing all the air in her lungs escape with a whoof as her eyes went wide.

“Sorry,” I mumbled, going around to her front and pulling her bottoms down. “I’ll make it up to you.” Lori stepped out of her underwear, trying to grab me, but was still recovering. I ducked under her arms, bracing my palms in the back of her knees and pulling. My wife went over backwards with a scream of surprise, then grunted as she hit the floor.

“Don’t get up,” I tried to command, although it came out as more of a plea, crawling on top of her and getting into a 69 position. Between my shorts being on and me being on top, able to keep my hips high, I thought I could finish her off like this; the one thing I feared was her closing her thighs over my head, and I took a second to get into position, looping my arms around her legs. I’d have liked to have been able to get her warmed up more - she was still a little hot from my playing with her tits, but that had been a tickle attack and knee to the gut ago.

I leaned down and ran my tongue over my wife’s slit, rewarded with a low moan; I could feel her legs trying to close, but I guessed it was instinct as there wasn’t much power in it. I started with a teasing attack, running just the tip of my tongue over her entrance. Lori gasped and squirmed a little bit on the floor, but otherwise let me lick her pussy, and if she would just lay still, I could win the match right here.

Of course she didn’t. I’d neglected to trap her hands, and she reached up and undid my shorts, working them down my thighs along with my underwear. I tried to brace myself for what came next, but still was stopped cold as she grabbed my ass, pulling my hips down into range, flicking her tongue over my crown.

“Lori-” I started, my protest melting into a moan as she took my tip between her lips and started blowing me eagerly. I returned her attack as best I could, stopping to suck greedily on her clit before plunging my tongue into her pussy, my wife’s body jolting underneath me.

For a moment we lay there working each other over, the only sounds in the room coming from my deep tongue strokes and the messier, wet suction of her blowjob, as well as both of us moaning and gasping at the stimulation.

The warm, tingling tension that started stirring in my balls was the first sign that I was going to lose this contest; Lori was too good with her mouth, and she was pulling ahead of me quickly. Unfortunately, escaping wasn’t as easy as just getting up. My wife was still holding on to my ass, and when she realized what I was trying to do locked her legs around my head, easily overpowering my attempt to hold her thighs open.

Lori rolled us over onto our side, pausing for a second as she got us into position, then smoothly resumed sucking me off; I wasted a moment of precious time trying to push her legs apart. When I realized this was going nowhere, I closed my own legs over my wife’s head, but before I could start squeezing I felt her index finger pressing against my asshole.

I relaxed my legs and she went back to just holding on to my butt; I tried to think of another escape, but by now the pleasure was crowding any other thoughts out of my mind, the need to cum becoming too strong to ignore. It was too much. I knew I was beaten.

Lori finished me off, sucking down shot after shot of cum as I writhed in her grip, until I was empty, her suction becoming almost painful before she left off, releasing me and leaving me to flop over onto my back.

“Ooh, now what am I going to do with you, babe?” my wife purred as she got in all fours over me, wiping a bit of cum off her jaw. “Now, I guess I could pin you,” she smiled, “but remember back there where you tickled me? You’re not getting off that easy now. What should I do? Maybe - “ she pressed her index finger against my back door, laughing as I yelped - “No, no. How about this?” Her hand cupped my balls, squeezing just hard enough to make me moan in pain.

“There we are,” she purred, slapping my nuts enough to make me writhe in discomfort. “I told you that you were going to be sorry, right?” Her other hand grabbed my softening cock; I stared at her for a second, my face pleading with her not to squeeze. She did, and I lay back with a helpless moan.

“Geez, you’re such a baby,” she laughed. “Guys are so weak after they finish. Right?”
“Yes,” I wheezed helplessly.
“And are you ever going to tickle me again?”
“No!” I promised.
“Hmm, I don’t know if I believe you.” She released me, scooting up my body, sitting on my shoulders, her legs framing my face. “Why don’t you convince me?”

I nodded as best as I could and she slid forward, her scent filling my nose as she settled into position. I resumed eating her out, now able to use my hands, teasing her clit with my fingers as I licked her pussy. Lori reached down to hold on to the top of my head with a happy sigh, one hand resting in my hair, the other playing with her tits.

She didn’t last too long, but long enough for me to catch a bit of a breather; by the time I could feel her climax starting to build, I was feeling pretty good, my cock back at full attention. Lori finished loudly, her cries of passion echoing off the wall of her workroom; in the afterglow her head drooped, her chin resting on her chest as she panted on top of me, looking like she was about to fall asleep.

“Hey, babe, how was that?” I called up at her. She had just enough energy for a thumbs up, not opening her eyes. “Ahh, great. You know, I never actually surrendered.”
“What-” Lori didn’t get any farther before I leaned up and got my legs around her shoulders; I flung her off as hard as I could, and she went flying with a yell of surprise, making it a pretty good distance before hitting the floor with a grunt.

I hopped to my feet and walked over to where she was laying, gratified to see I’d scrambled her brain; she was just starting to get up, and I helped her, grabbing her shoulder and a handful of her hair, pulling her up to her feet, then throwing her into the wall.

Lori smashed into it and staggered backwards. I was standing right behind her and caught her, pulling her up into a bearhug from behind, my arms under her tits. I started squeezing, and right away I could tell Lori hadn’t managed to take a solid breath before I’d got the hold locked in, immediately groaning and gasping.

I leaned back a bit, lifting her feet off the floor. She started squirming - her arms were free - and to keep her disorientated I started shaking her back and forth. Even after having her energy sapped from her climax, even with me doing my best to rattle her brain shaking her, my wife’s hands wrapped around my wrists and started pulling hard enough that I was in danger of losing the hold.

Determined to hold on to the advantage, I lifted her up and planted my right knee on the mat. I administered an atomic drop carefully - I wanted my wife to land on her tailbone, not take the full force in her crotch; I’d dropped her once that way accidentally and it had been three days of tender ice applications before she could walk normally. Besides that, I had a hazy idea of ending the match fucking her in victory, and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her pussy.

Lori bounced off my knee with a high scream, coming to rest on her side. I came up behind her, rolling her over onto her back and sitting down on her stomach, stopping to tuck her hands between my thighs and her body.

“Hey, Lori. You want to give up?”
“You bastard, she gasped. “This is what I get for being nice!”
“Nice? You squeezed my cock and balls! Right after I came!”
“Well, you tickled me!”
“So you’re not going to give up?”
“No!” she barked, her face turning bright red. “Let me up!”
“Sure, as soon as you surrender.”

Lori’s answer was an almighty heave, throwing me off her; in my wife’s weakened state this left her barely able to get up, and she was only able to sit up before I came around behind her, squatted down on the floor and locked in a strong sleeper hold, my right arm pressing against her neck, my left braced against the side of her head.

“You can surrender, or I’ll just put you to sleep, honey,” I purred in her ear. “How about it? You can tap now.” Lori’s answer was to stand up; I couldn’t believe she was going to be able to break the hold and hung on, ending up awkwardly hanging off her back, quickly slapping a sloppy scissors around her midsection just to stay on her.

Lori threw herself backwards, crushing me against the floor; the hold broke and she rolled off me. I got up first, winded by the impact but still in okay shape, while Lori was still laying on the floor, holding her neck and panting.

Instead of the furious glare I expected her to be aiming at me, she had a little smirk on her face as she started up at me. Locking her eyes on mine, she spread her legs enticingly, laying back on the floor.

“Babe, I’m tired,” she panted. “And I know you are too. Come on, get on top. You’ll love it.”
“That’s what I’m afraid of,” I admitted.
“Babe,” she went with another technique, leaning up, tilting her head to the side, her voice low and enticing. “You’re gonna lose anyway, you might as well have fun doing it. Look,” she reached down to spread her lower lips, “this is as much control as you’re going to get, all right? You can get on top and fuck me any way you want. And if you don’t do it, I’m gonna get up, throw you down, get on top of you, and fuck you into the floor.”
“You promise?”
“Fine,” Lori huffed in annoyance as she got up. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

She charged, and I ducked out of the way, sticking a leg out as she went past; she tripped with a scream, falling straight forward and smashing into the floor with a grunt. I tried to drop an elbow into her back, but she moved out of the way, and my elbow crashed into the hard floor, a jolt of pain shooting up my arm.

I rolled over, rubbing my elbow and cursing; we both got up, my wife’s eyes narrowed in anger, her teeth gritted as she advanced on me.
“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” she repeated as she grabbed at me. I managed to duck back, but she slapped away the punch I aimed at her midsection. She started backing me up towards the wall, cutting me off when I tried to dart around her: “No you don’t! You’re not going anywhere!”

Almost out of room, I darted forward aiming an elbow at her tummy; she caught my arm, a savage look of triumph on her face for the split second before she picked me up, running at the wall with a scream. She smashed me against it, my back meeting the hard wall as her body crushed the life out of me; she released me and I fell to the floor awkwardly on my left side, gasping. Lori kicked me hard in the stomach, and I rolled over on my chest.

“I told you,” my wife snarled. She reached down and rolled me over, pulling me towards the center of the room a little bit, my feet resting against the wall. I tried to get up, but she pushed me back down, her hands pressed against my shoulders, her eyes blazing down at me. “Don’t get up!” she snarled, dropping her ass into my stomach.

I gasped, unable to do anything but wheeze for a second; Lori slid down, and I realized she was going for the finishing move as she grabbed my cock, holding it steady as she lowered herself down, my pained wheeze becoming a deep moan as she bottomed out on me.

“Well, honey?” Lori panted, moving her hips up. “What did I tell you?”
“Uhhhhhhh,” I gasped as she slid back down. She grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands up to her tits; I started roughly groping them as she rode me cowgirl.
“Too late to give up now,” she gasped in triumph. “You’re mine. You can’t fight back, can you? Just lay there and lose. You know why you’re on the bottom, sweetie? You’re too weak to fuck me!”

Well, I still had a little pride left; I waited until she hit the top of her stroke, just my tip still inside of her, and thrust up from the floor. Lori stopped moving her hips with a throaty laugh, leering down at me as I put all of my attention into working over her tits and fucking her as hard as I could, grunting as I drove each stroke home.

“Ooh, yeah,” Lori said in a bored, sarcastic voice. “You’re the king. Keep going, I’m almost there. Oh, I’m gonna cum,” she yawned. A small voice in my head told me I’d fallen the trap she’d set by taunting me, but the vast majority of my mind was devoted to fucking my wife hard and fast; I’d finished her like this before, and her robotically repeating “Oh, oh, oh…” in a low monotone was just driving me on, my hands now squeezing her tits as I hammered up into her.

I began to slow, realizing I was at my limit, barely able to keep looking up at Lori as a slow smile spread across her face, my hips barely moving, then coming to a stop. My wife smashed her hips down on top of mine, almost pushing me over the edge with one forceful stroke, staring down at me as she held me pinned, easily withstanding my attempts to push her off, her pussy muscles flexing as she bore down on me.

“This is the price of arrogance, babe,” she whispered. “Could have gotten on top, but here you are, underneath me. Huh?” She slid up, knowing exactly how much she could move without setting me off, enjoying keeping me on the edge. Too late, I realized I’d fallen for her trap; I should have braced my legs up to stop her from moving her hips down, or tried to throw her off, or maybe…

It didn’t matter now; I was done and we both knew it. Lori finished me off with a half dozen quick strokes as I writhed underneath her, my hands unconsciously bearing down, squeezing her tits as she pushed me over the edge. I came and came, gasping helplessly as pleasure rocked my body. Lori, making sure I wasn’t going to try and continue fighting like I had after the first time, rode me until I was dry, not stopping until my softening cock fell out of her pussy with a wet slurp.

“Well, babe,” she reached down to cup my face tenderly. “You wanna surrender now, right?”
“Yes,” I yelped.
“Okay! Say it!”
“I surrender!”
“Good,” Lori sighed happily. Without a word she slid forward; I knew what was coming and lay back, resigned to paying the loser’s penalty.

This time she didn’t let me eat her out; she went straight to riding my face dominantly, grinding her pussy against my nose and mouth, feeding me a creampie as she rubbed my cum and her juices over my face. All I could do was hold on until she finished, her hips bucking hard down against me as she put herself over the edge.

This time when she rolled off, she reached out to hold my hand as we both stared up at the ceiling, panting. I was too tired to even try and rub the sweat, pussy juice and cum mixture on my face off, just focusing on breathing.

“All right,” Lori finally sighed, getting up slowly. “Let’s get cleaned up. Then it’s time for lunch.” She held her hand out to help me up.
“Yes, dear,” I moaned, grabbing her hand and letting her pull me to my feet, then into a hug.
“And then it’s time for you to re-open the storefront!” she chirped in my ear.
“Yes, dear.” It was going to be a long six months.
Old 26-Feb-21, 09:35
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Settling a disagreement with my wife

Ohhhh yeah , that is my dream`s wife. but to be honest in my opinion it`s not your best story. you`ve better than this.
The Following User Says Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-21, 14:33
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekowrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ohhhh yeah , that is my dream`s wife.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekowrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
but to be honest in my opinion it`s not your best story. you`ve better than this.
Uh... thanks?
Old 28-Feb-21, 10:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks!

Uh... thanks?
I am not saying it was bad story, but for example your story (Exes Mixed Sexfight) is away much better in all ways (motivations , the fight actions, dialogues, and the sex).
You are one of my favorite writers here, therefore I always expect the best of you.
Old 04-Mar-21, 14:51
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
You are one of my favorite writers here, therefore I always expect the best of you.
then be more precise with your criticisms. simply saying 'this isn't as good as the other ones' is vague
Old 04-Mar-21, 15:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i l t t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
then be more precise with your criticisms. simply saying 'this isn't as good as the other ones' is vague
I Didn't said your exact words, maybe because English is not my first language , but I said "it is not your best story" and added in the other comment "I don't say it is a bad story", I thought it is so obvious that I am not offended him. I only said my opinion and gave an example of one his story in order to showcase my point. I am not a writer but I think if someone publish his story, he need to know the others opinion. Otherwise the administrator should block members comments, I really don't find any of my words as a bad critic ,but If my words bothered @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I must apologize.
Finally if you like an author stories, that doesn't means you must say all the time it is so great story, it is a hypocrisy.
The Following User Says Thank You to zekowrestling For This Useful Post:

Tags
male vs female, married, mixed wrestling, sex fight, sex fighting, wife husband, wife vs husband, wrestling