Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-21, 02:19
Points: 2,037, Level: 18 Points: 2,037, Level: 18 Points: 2,037, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Five Falls to Freedom

My relationship with Andy, my "lover", was going downhill, but it didn't seem right to break up at Christmas. I'd decided to deal with it after the new year. Unless he ended it first, of course. Besides, I still needed a date for our office Christmas party.

As always, we had it in the best hotel in town. Dinner was excellent, but Andy and I had barely said a word to each other during the meal. As the waiters cleared the tables and as the band was getting ready, he stood up. 'I think I'll just pop into the bar for a few minutes, Olive, and see what's going on over there,' he said.

'Go ahead.' He was barely out the door when Enid Wilson got out of her chair and hurried after him. She was a petite girl with a nice figure. More importantly, Enid was single, so maybe sparks would fly.

Several minutes later, they still hadn't come back, and curiosity got the better of me, so I went for a look. They were standing together at the crowded bar holding bottles of lager and staring at the TV, their eyes glued to an intergender wrestling match. The sturdy girl with prominent but lean muscles and, apart from her voluptuous breasts, zero body fat, was more than holding her own against the taller, more heavily muscled man. He was pinned under her, flat on his back, and the ref was counting him out. He managed to push her off an instant before his hand hit the mat for the third time.

'Slow bloody count!' shouted Enid. The girl got to her feet slowly but with purpose and determination.

'Finish her!' said Andy, but the man looked worn out and too tired to carry on.

They stood facing each other, she poised for action like a panther, and him panting for breath. Suddenly he rushed her. She slipped out of his way, took hold of him, and turned his mad rush into a body slam. In one smooth move, she lifted him, spun him in mid-air and slammed him to the mat. She went down with him, again trying for the pin, but again he managed to push her off. But she was back on her feet in a flash, waiting for him to get up and then hoisted him into a backbreaker lift and slammed him to the mat again. He landed face down, and immediately with a vicious twist of his ankle, she forced him onto his back and sat on him with her shins on his biceps, her thighs clamping his head and her pussy choking his neck. His struggle to escape her school-girl pin was weak and futile, and the ref promptly counted him out.

Enid held out her hand. 'Yet again, brain defeats brawn! Fifty bucks, please!' I sighed. Her gloating could only undermine her chances with Andy. He hated losing. I cursed and went back to the party.

It was a pleasant surprise when Andy and Enid strolled back into the party room a few minutes later, smiling and chatting. He was in a much better mood when he got back to his seat, and we enjoyed the rest of the evening.

'Olive, how well do you know Enid?' he asked me when we got home.

'Not well, but she's a wrestling fan, so you have that in common.'

'Actually she's a wrestler herself.'

'Is she?'

'Yeah. She belongs to one of those private clubs. They get together a few times a month. As often as not it's about the winner fucking the loser.'

'Don't tell me, she's invited you to join the club, and you think you'd enjoy having her fuck you.'

'Not quite. She has invited me over to her place next week to wrestle with her. Would you mind? And I'm damn sure I'll be doing the fucking.'

'No problem—we don't own each other. Go ahead, but Enid will kick your ass, and she will be the one doing all the fucking.'

'Come on! You're bigger than she is and I beat you regularly. She hasn't a chance in hell.'

'Apples and oranges. You and I don't wrestle, we have foreplay.'

'What's the difference?'

'Wrestling is about winning and losing. Foreplay is about us making each other hot, wet. hard, and horny.'

'Are you saying that you've been letting me win all this time?'

'No, damn it. I'm saying that you and I have played around a lot, but we have never actually wrestled. If we had I would have owned you. Enid is younger than I am, fitter, and she regularly wrestles competitively, so she could probably beat me, and if she can beat me, you'd be burnt toast.'

'You are full of it, and I'm going to prove it, right here and right now. Strip!'

'I am going to enjoy this.' I led him into the living room and he pushed the furniture out of the way while I stripped down to my panties.

'If you think those tits are going to distract me, you can forget about it.'

'Just one less thing for you to get a hold of. Are you ready?'

'Best two out of three?'

'No way. Two-nil doesn't say much. Five-nil makes a real statement.'

'Ready?' He raised his hands as an invitation to a test of strength, and, for a moment, I let him think I would hand him the first fall. Instead of interlocking fingers I grabbed his thumb with both hands and bent it sharply backwards. He yelped, and I spun into him and pulled down and forced him to the floor and onto his back. I shifted my grip and twisted hard to turn him face down, I stepped over him and put him in an arm bar with my knee on his shoulder joint and his wrist tucked under my armpit. A simple lean backwards dealt out enough pain to force a submission. 'Sneaky bitch!'

'Nope. Just aligning strength against weakness.'

Andy 0, Olive 1.

When we restarted, he came at me quickly. I tried to fend him off, but he spun me around and put me in a rear naked choke. I silently cursed myself for being careless, but his lack of experience saved me. Instead of pulling me back to keep me off balance, he simply held me with him leaning forward and over me to put pressure on my neck. It was easy to jam my butt into his crotch, grab his arm and flip him over my shoulder. I went to the floor with him and pinned his arms with mine and covered his face with my tits. It wasn't a nice cushy, sexy boob smother, it was my breastbone pressing hard and painfully on his nose. He tapped in a hurry.

Andy 0, Olive 2.

As we squared off for the third fall, his face was a mask of anger, and that pleased me to no end. He tried a brute force rush at me, his smaller, weaker opponent. I rolled backwards, jamed a foot his crotch, lifted him off his feet and used his momentum to pull him into a tomoenage and throw him over me to land on his back behind me. That wasn't quite enough to win the point, so as he tried to get up, I used a proper rear naked choke hold on him. He was still on the floor so it was a simple matter to wrap my legs around his ribs and my arms around my neck and apply ten or twelve seconds of relentless pressure to put him to sleep.

Andy 0, Olive 3.

I was more than half-way home, but I still needed to be careful. I decided to cheat. While he was out cold, I pulled off his briefs, wrapped my thighs around his head and, as he came to, I took his cock into my mouth. This wasn't a slow, leisurely, relaxed and pleasurable blow job. My lips were tight, my tongue merciless, my suction powerful. To make sure, as I pinned him helplessly to the floor, I fingered his ass and massaged his perineum with power and vigor. It took me no time at all to rip his orgasm from him without mercy. When I let go and stood over him he looked something like a wet dishrag.

He glowered at me as he got ready for the next fall. He was more cautious and tentative now, so it was time for me to stop reacting to his attacks and go on the offensive myself. It was ridiculously easy. I went at him, swept his feet out from under him, used a fingerlock to roll him onto his stomach and then submit him with a figure four leg lock. His submission was almost an agonized scream and brought tears to his eyes.

Andy 0, Olive 4.

'All right,' he said, looking up at me. 'You've made your point.'

I grinned down at him and held out my hand to help him up. I was lying, of course, but the fool accepted my help. I hauled him to his feet, turned into him, pulled him onto my lower back and hip-tossed him. He hit the floor with a heavy thud and and I immediately put him in juji-gatame, a cross-body armbar with his tricep held tight to my sopping wet pussy and his forearm tucked under my armpit. He screamed his submission when I pushed down with my feet and shoulder and up with my hips.

Final score: Andy 0, Olive 5. Winner - Olive.

I relaxed the pressure, but didn't let him up for several more minutes. After all, I had his large, firm tricep muscle resting on my pussy, including my clit. It became my favourite sex toy until I'd ripped several orgasms from his helpless arm.

I left him there on the floor to nurse his ruptured pride while I had a shower and went to bed. The thrill of our match was still with me and my fingers of one hand were toying with my labia and clit while the other massaged my breast.

I woke up the next morning alone in my bed. The only sign of Andy was a note on the kitchen table. It said that he'd been offered a job in rural South Dakota and would I please apologize for him to Enid but he would have to cancel their wrestling date.

Enid answered her phone on the first ring. 'Did it work?'

'It sure did. He's half-way to South Dakota by now.'

'So I can move in?'

'Anytime you like, darling.'

'I'm so looking forward to it! I haven't had a taste of your pussy for two whole days.'

As I hung up all I could think of was her stiff nipple between my lips. It had been far too long since I'd made slow, sensual love with a beautiful young woman.

Happy Landings!
UB
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ukeboy For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, judo, wrestling