Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 27-Feb-24, 22:00
Temporary group
Points: 9,702, Level: 42 Points: 9,702, Level: 42 Points: 9,702, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Carissa Montgomery Review

I had the pleasure of meeting Carissa on one of her recent trips to Virginia in the fall. I reached out to her about a week before her trip, explaining my session interests to her. She was very receptive to my ideas and after a small deposit, we were all booked.

I personally find that no matter how many sessions I have, itís always the same nervous anticipation right up until it starts. When I arrived at her place, she greeted me warmly which had the effect of immediately reducing my nervousness, and we briefly chatted to discuss my likes in a session. She then stepped out for a moment and returned wearing a tight blouse, a short black skirt, and high heels which both accentuated her lovely athletic legs It goes without saying that Carissa is a very attractive woman; blonde hair, alluring eyes, and a very alluring voice to say nothing of her shapely figure.

Our session was a fairly open-ended role play at least initially. She started by playing a very convincing therapist whose services I was seeking in treating a scissoring and smothering fixation. I confided my fetishes in her while she seductively crossed her muscular legs and leaned in close with a mischievous smile. She then suggested her unorthodox ďexposure therapyĒ might yield results. She proceeded to lead me to the bed and spent the next two hours scissoring and smothering me senseless.

I had sought out a session mainly for scissors, and with Carissa, I was not disappointed in the least. A significant part of the session was enjoying being immobilized in her reverse scissor holds. They can put on a hell of a squeeze. What I think really set her scissors apart though was just how good she was at verbal teasing throughout. The woman exudes confidence when she sultrily reminds you how tangled up you are and using her knowledge of your weakness to maximum effect. Her smothering was likewise expertly applied; breast smothering and face sitting were both suffocating and accompanied by her vocal teasing. Truly, sheís the one of the best Iíve met when it comes to knowing exactly what words to use.

The role play part of the session didnít last very long. I was content to spend most of the session bantering with her and discussing a range of topics we were both interested in as she alternated between different holds Iíve found this is not always the case with session wrestlers; some are really skilled but not very engaging socially while others are talkative but kind of nuts. Carissa proved not only exceptionally talented at dominating, but also showed herself to be a very normal and engaging interlocutor throughout.

Last edited by Cav_Guy; 27-Feb-24 at 22:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cav_Guy For This Useful Post: