Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Old 26-Feb-24, 00:22
Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,115 Times in 4,079 Posts
Default Re: How Did Guys Become Jobbers Pre-Internet?

I don't recall Judell ever mentioning anything about her divorce in her newletters from The Amazon in Pine Valley, but in her last bulletin from there she did complain that everything bad that happened in her life came from her involvement in wrestling (though she wasn't specific).

Years later I read on the net that they had split because Jack Sr. had been "sampling the merchandise", to put it delicately. With all those nubile young fillies being at, some even living there, getting "coaching" from head of operations Jack Sr., one thing led to the inevitable other.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-24, 11:27
Temporary group
Points: 5,661, Level: 32 Points: 5,661, Level: 32 Points: 5,661, Level: 32
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

I know that at Judellís California Amazon many of the guys who wrestle were boyfriends of the girls who wrestled. I guess a few got a rude awakening when they lost in a real wrestling match
Old 27-Feb-24, 23:05
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Sorry I don't check in here much any more fellas but...
Yes, several of you nailed the broad strokes.
There are exceptions, but when one can find ways to make a revenue stream out of one's fantasies/fetishes, life is good.
I backed (never the front man) the launch of three separate vid companies as VHS and then digital replaced Super 8.
In exchange/concession, I appeared as a jobber du jour in tons of videos and was behind the camera for a few hundred more.
I believe I lost more brain cells to squeezing than I did to Merlot.
I wouldn't change a thing, it was $$ well-spent... though today's videos are so much better.
When I see my homely face show up here and other internet places framed in lovely thigh flesh, it continues to bring a smile... and I'm reminded of Paul Simon: "Still Crazy After All These Years."
Cheers gents!
A.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-24, 11:41
Points: 11,634, Level: 46 Points: 11,634, Level: 46 Points: 11,634, Level: 46
Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,020 Times in 630 Posts

Judell certainly had her share of ups and downs in running the Amazon in Pine Valley.The downs included her husband Jack cheating on her as well as getting crank phone calls from people,the worst probably being some nut who called in the middle of the night calling her a lesbian and threatening to kill her.Then there was the undercover police woman who joined the Amazon acting on a tip that she was hiring underage girls which resulted in a raid on her home with her and her husband being detained.When the tip turned out to be false all charges against Jack and Juldell were dropped and their inventory was returned to them.
Btw,does anyone know if her son Jack passed away?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-24, 23:04
Points: 13,623, Level: 50 Points: 13,623, Level: 50 Points: 13,623, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Her brother is Jon Pofahl and,as I had been told,their mixed match took place outdoors around January of 1976,but I may be wrong on the date.Judell moved back to her home town of Polson,Montana having moved from Pine Valley,California.Judell eventually moved to Washington state where she worked as a home health care aid before retiring.I had asked this question before,but to maybe jog someone's memory,does anyone know why she and her husband Jack Sr divorced?
Over the years the rumor has been that Jack was messing around on Judell and that triggered the split - but who knows for sure .
The Following User Says Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post: