Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-May-19, 14:34
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,030 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down First fight against my girlfriend

Just a new story dealing with an old theme

First fight against my girlfriend

Helga, sweet little Helga, finally found out. A stupid coincidence, a carelessness in an order of a wrestling video where I accidentally appended her to the cc, and she knew about my passion for wrestling women.

Helga asked me about it. She was not shocked. Not disappointed. I did not have to justify myself for a naughty fetish and stutter out awkward confessions, as I'd always feared to have to in such a moment. I did not have to look into a female face full of contempt. "That's just how it is," she just said in a neutral tone, "people have different sexual preferences, and I am grateful that now I know about yours. Maybe we can also enrich our love life taking it into consideration. Do you want to tell me more about it? "

Of course I wanted. I did not dare to hope for such an open reaction from my girlfriend. I started my computer and showed her the stories and images that fascinated me the most. She saw action pics of my heroines of mixed wrestling, strong females who pinned their male opponents or made them tap in competitive fights. I also told her about the wrestling sessions, which I occasionally took part in, paying hefty sums of money to experience that feeling myself. My talk was no confession, because Helga listened intently and asked purposefully when I explained to her moves like bodyscissors, headscissors and schoolboy pins.

"Your fetish is kind of weird, I must confess, but less strange than I feared. Your descriptions have almost made me a little curious about what it feels like to wrestle myself. I suggest we both try this out; now and here, now that I'm in the mood. And who knows? You may be able to save the money for the sessions if you have a strong girlfriend that is able to kick your butt in the future."

I nodded, my mouth dry with amazement and positive anticipation.

So now Helga is facing me in a wrestling match; a fight that I have to take seriously. "Remember: If I step onto the mat, I want a real fight! Do not dare to hold back and let me win! "Helga threatened. "I love challenges and am a competitive type; that's why I'll try to defeat you. And if I compare us, I think I have a pretty good chance. "

A realistic assessment, as she is a successful middle-distance runner with strong legs and doing regular exercises to build up a good physical condition; which I truly cannot say about myself. On the other hand, I am taller and heavier than her. And of course the man on the mat with some experiences resulting from my sessions.

I can see Helgaīs ambition written in her face. Helga's muscles on the abdomen, arms and legs are clearly defined, she is certainly not much weaker in terms of physical strength than me. If any. And she is much more agile, as I know not only from her supple movements in the warm-up she did before the match.

"Let's wrestle!" She starts our fight and raises her arms. Helga offers me a test of strength! Her well-trained body and self-assured expression let pictures emerge in me. I imagine how our hands entwine, how we stand against each other, how she slowly forces me to my knees. Suddenly frightened, I back away. Helga grins. "Just as I thought: When it gets serious, you're scared!" Well, obviously she's right.

Psychologically she is in the lead now, and as an experienced competitor, she knows how to continue. She attacks, based on her greater speed: her right foot jerks forward, and just in time I can dodge her foot sweep. She follows with a feint, then an approach to a headlock, and again I barely manage to escape the gripping arms. I dance away in front of her with everything my feet can give, but at last Helga succeeds - a moment of carelessness, her left foot sweeping away my right leg, and I find myself sitting on the bottom of my pants.

A moment later I get torn back by Helga's flying body. Of course she wants to use her advantage. Falling, I throw myself aside and try to crawl away, but Helga spreads her legs and prevents me from escaping. So I land on my back and immediately stretch my legs to defend against a grapevine pin. Helga, however, has other plans. She just sits down on my stomach. With amazing power, she grabs my wrists and pushes them next to my head in the mat. This gal is just overpowering me, I recognize. "Now you cannot run away anymore like a little coward; I have got you!"

When she's right, she's right: Having chosen the classic schoolboy pin to subdue me, my girlfriend is sitting on top of me, knees on my biceps muscles, and smiles triumphantly down on. "One - two ..." she begins to count me out. Angry, I try to lift Helga up, but with great force she presses me down. "Not that easy, sweety! You have to offer more to break free."

Anger and ambition permeate my mind. Of course, I wanted a tough fight, but I didnīt plan to be treated like that by my sweet little girlfriend in our first fight! I throw my body aside, writhing like an eel, but Helga balances out my efforts skillfully and stays on top with ease. She knows how she has to move. So she has to spend far less force than I do, and it seems to me she's dissecting me like a scientist is dissecting a hamster in the wheel during my helpless attempts to throw her off.

After about three minutes, she is tired of the game: her lower body goes up, bounces and squeezes the air out of my body. She repeats the procedure, and I almost see stars in my eyes. My body goes limp. I feel I'm done.

Helga does not overlook that either. She looks down at me with a smile in her pretty face. "Powerless, pinned surely down by a superior woman wrestler: Is that the feeling and the position you like?" She asks curiously, and I listen to myself. She guessed right, because despite my humiliating situation, I enjoy this position of her warm and firm body on mine. I love the competition against strong, self-confident women, and when a good wrestler kicks my butt and lets me feel her dominance I can not only live with it; it also has a stimulating, almost erotic component for me.

So thatīs the theory. But loosing against my own girlfriend in our first fight? Being demolished without having any chance?

"The position is not bad, I have to admit" I confess, "but I'd prefer to win!" Again I start to squirm, but again Helga gives me no chance to bridge up or to escape from her in another way. For five more minutes this unequal duel lasts. "Enough played," says Helga suddenly, increasing the pressure of her thighs against my ribs until I lie on my back flat as a flounder, and begins to count again. I look up to her as the numbers leave her mouth. I read boredom in her face. And …. pity?

This sight affects my pride. Should I really be defeated in a tussle against a woman without any wrestling experience? I decide to fight back once more. With desperate strength I pull my arms to my side when she has reached the seven. Helga crashes forward, visibly surprised by the fact that I have not yet given up. But she shows the instinct of an experienced wrestler. As soon as she falls on the mat, she rolls over and spreads her legs to receive me with the bodyscissors, a move she had let me explain to her intensively while I showed her the wrestling pictures.

As good as her counterattack was, I had expected it, and for she lacks the experience she didnīt perform it good enough. So I could pass Helga`s legs and crashed down on her well visible six-pack.

My heavy body pushes Helga to the ground and squeezes the air out of her lungs. I use her drowsiness, slide on her chest and press her wrists down. Immediately I look into Helga's face and wait for her attempt to throw me off, knowing that a well-trained woman like her is not beaten yet.

And resisting she does: Helga's powerful legs passed below my arms and were about to meet in front of my chest. Trained by my experience from the sessions, I take care, however. At the perfect moment I release the grip on Helga's wrists, grab her heels and lean forward. My weight helps me, and with all my strength left, I press Helga's feet into the mat next to her ears. Inwardly, I cheer: I have put my girlfriend, this confident and strong athlete, in the folding body press!

"Thatīs not fair! You use a hold you havenīt shown me in the pics!" she hisses furiously and tries to get away, but she finds no leverage. Her shoulders are fixed on the mat. Helga wriggles, tries to stretch her legs, but my angle is too good. Slowly I begin to count.

At seven, a clearly frustrated Helga ends her resistance.

At Ten I have won. I have really won! Defeated a woman in a wrestling match. For the second time in all these years!

"You`re done!” I shout out triumphantly, releasing brave Helga. She remains on the mat, lying on her back, for a few seconds, visibly disappointed. Then I help her up.

"Congratulations to your victory. But you needed a lot of luck, my dear!" says Helga.

"Thanks for the congratulations. And yes, I was lucky. But luck is part of the game", I reply. "By the way: In sports you do not just have to get chances, you also have to be able to use them. Take this as an advice, sweety."

"You'll pay for that remark, thatīs for sure!” Helga responded quite angry. "I want revenge!"

"Revenge? Well, you can get it," I grin back, "... but first you have to deserve it ... .."

Ten minutes later we had the best sex of our life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Helga 01.jpg (138.9 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg Helga 02.jpg (185.9 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Helga 03.jpg (347.3 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Helga 05.jpg (254.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Helga 06.jpg (329.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Helga 07.jpg (66.7 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Helga 08.jpg (288.1 KB, 40 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
bridge, competitive wrestling, folding body pin, foot sweep, girlfriend, schoolboy pin