Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 14-Feb-21, 17:39
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is the coronavirus outbreak affecting session wrestling?

What exactly is a covid secure session?
I see that a handful of session wrestlers in the UK are back offering sessions. They say that every precaution is taken to remain safe.
Sadly a couple of these are amongst my favourites.
For me to even consider a session both participants would have to prove that they have received two vaccinations. Both would have to bring negative test certificate, obtained on the day of the meet. The venue would have to be cleaned to a hospital standard before and after our meet. Even with all those precautions risk would still be involved.
I understand that the ladies offering sessions do not comply with any of the above. They just ask that you wash your hands before starting.
Beyond belief that they are actually openly advertising something that is currently illegal.
In the UK we are slowly turning the corner. After all the sacrifices that people have made over the last year and the sterling work of the NHS are a few thoughtless people going to ruin it, because they feel it does not apply to them.
As for the max girls rampaging throughout Germany, a country that has thus far only vaccinated 5% of the population, the only words that spring to mind are irresponsible, selfish and greedy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-21, 18:01
Points: 3,525, Level: 24 Points: 3,525, Level: 24 Points: 3,525, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see that a handful of session wrestlers in the UK are back offering sessions. They say that every precaution is taken to remain safe.
For me to even consider a session both participants would have to prove that they have received two vaccinations. Both would have to bring negative test certificate, obtained on the day of the meet. The venue would have to be cleaned to a hospital standard before and after our meet. Even with all those precautions risk would still be involved.
I understand that the ladies offering sessions do not comply with any of the above. They just ask that you wash your hands before starting.
Beyond belief that they are actually openly advertising something that is currently illegal.
In the UK we are slowly turning the corner. After all the sacrifices that people have made over the last year and the sterling work of the NHS are a few thoughtless people going to ruin it, because they feel it does not apply to them.
As for the max girls rampaging throughout Germany, a country that has thus far only vaccinated 5% of the population, the only words that spring to mind are irresponsible, selfish and greedy.
It we were talking about Ebola, I would agree

I think when two adults agree to meet, they agree with all the risk involved.
The Following User Says Thank You to Franc For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-21, 18:02
Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Itīs actually exactly what you describe it to be, or what it should be.
Reality is of course different.

I guess some of the girls in London just donīt have a choice and need to work to pay their bills.

Quote:

Unfortunately there are many people in Germany and other countries too just caring about themselves, this helping the virus to spread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-21, 19:31
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

No need to be that much dramatic about women choosing to session (and guys meeting them).
I'm working from home, don't meet anyone during the week except to buy my groceries, so I would be pretty happy to see someone touring in my area and would probably contact her. And I definitely wouldn't feel bad about that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-21, 20:14
Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterthedude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No need to be that much dramatic about women choosing to session (and guys meeting them).
I'm working from home, don't meet anyone during the week except to buy my groceries, so I would be pretty happy to see someone touring in my area and would probably contact her. And I definitely wouldn't feel bad about that.
For people in your situation I agree, in that case itīs only your own risk to go for a session.
Old 14-Feb-21, 20:18
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterthedude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Completely agree
Old 15-Feb-21, 01:52
Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Who's open for session in london? In my knowledge all are not able to session at this time?
The Following User Says Thank You to rolland35 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-21, 16:50
Points: 6,363, Level: 34 Points: 6,363, Level: 34 Points: 6,363, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Iff you see the travel schedules on wb270 in Europe for 2021 till now you can shure say so...
Old 18-Feb-21, 10:44
Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Yes it is. I have not had a session since December 2019. I've had 7 joint skype sessions with Lia Labowe and Ashley Wildcat between April 2020 and now. Great to catch up with them every couple of months. Can't wait until this situation is over and we can all do sessions again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spidermouth For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed combat, mixed wresting, session wrestling