Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jul-21, 17:23
Points: 12,012, Level: 47 Points: 12,012, Level: 47 Points: 12,012, Level: 47
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,798 Times in 158 Posts
Default Sakura's Headscissors > Shadowclones

(This story was a commission.)

Sakura and Naruto were sparring. More specifically, they were practicing grappling. It had not been going well for Naruto so far. Over the course of the past hour or so, Sakura had been putting him in every hold and pin she knew more or less at will. Currently, Naruto was stuck in a cross body pin. Sakura lay over him perpendicular. One of his arms was trapped by her thighs, and the other was trapped by her arms. Her toned, flat stomach was resting on his face. One of his cheeks pressed down onto the mat, and the other pressed against her skin.

Naruto was wearing a pair of black and orange trunks that went about halfway down his thighs. Sakura was wearing a pink sports bra and skintight, black short shorts. Her pale body was on display, distracting Naruto and giving him a mental excuse for how badly he was losing.

“Come on, you can’t even get out of this?” taunted Sakura.

Naruto was trying to lift her up off him. He couldn’t. “I’ll get out.”

“Okay, I think we need to change the rules a little bit.”

If Sakura had suggested this in the beginning, Naruto certainly would not have approved. But now, worn down after an hour of losing, with his face sandwiched between the mat and Sakura’s flat tummy, he was more open minded.

“Change the rules how?” he asked.

“I’ll let you make one shadow clone. That way it will be two on one.”

“What?!” protested Naruto, “You’re crazy. I’ll kick your ass two on one.”

“If you kick my ass, we’ll go back to one on one then. But let’s at least try it.”

Naruto was eager to get his hands on Sakura and make her tap at least once. He was sick of losing and willing to take any sort of win he could at this point. “Okay. Fine.”

Sakura let him up, peeling her toned stomach off his face. Naruto created a single shadow clone next to him with a poof of smoke.

“All you’re going to learn from this is that you can’t beat two of me, but if you really want to…” Naruto trailed off.

Sakura gestured for the two Narutos to come at her with her finger. “We’ll see about that.”

It turned out that two Narutos weren’t much better at grappling than one Naruto was. He still didn’t know how to get a hold of Sakura. He still didn’t know how to get her down to the mat. The clone really just sort of got in his way. The three of them were all tangled up, and it sort of felt like he was just fighting Sakura and some clumsy idiot at the same time.

“I thought you were going to kick my ass now that you’ve got some help?” asked Sakura.

“I am!”

Sakura smirked. “You are, huh? I guess I better make my move then.”

Sakura got hold of one of the Narutos with her legs, and the other with her arms. The three of them went down to the mat. In one swift, expertly timed movement, Sakura had taken control of both Narutos.

One Naruto was now in a headscissor. His chin was pressed tightly against her crotch, and her thighs were wrapped tiiight around his throat. He could feel them digging in as she flexed her powerful leg muscles. It was like a noose closing in around him made of warm muscle. Her pale legs felt strong enough to snap his neck if Sakura wanted to. But it felt like she was content to just slowly constrict his neck, tightening her muscles slowly around him.

The other Naruto’s neck was trapped in her arms. She had him in chokehold. His chin was right in the crook of her elbow. Her other hand was pushing against the back of his head, forcing his neck deeper into her arm. Her bicep was pushing into his throat and cutting off his air supply. It wasn’t like she had huge arms or anything, but she didn’t need huge arms here. She just needed to keep applying pressure and make it harder and harder to breathe.

“Oh come on, Naruto. I was trying to give you a chance here,” Sakura said with a smirk that neither of the Narutos could see. “Please tell me you can at least get out of this. There are two of you, after all.”

“T-That was…”

Sakura cuts him off. “It was what?”

Neither Naruto responds. He was going to say “cheap” or something like that, but he knew it wasn’t true. He knew she had gotten him. And it didn’t feel like he could get out. The Naruto between her legs tried pulling her thighs away from his neck. He couldn’t. The other Naruto tried to pull her arms off his neck. He couldn’t. They were both equally trapped by Sakura’s smooth, pale, toned limbs. She had effortlessly taken control of them both in one single combination hold. Both of their bodies were in her possession.

“Do you need a third shadow clone next time?” Sakura asked.

“N-No… I don’t even need one!” Naruto said defiantly.

“You don’t, huh? Well, in that case...”

Sakura tightened her chokehold with her arms. The Naruto in her arms started to turn red. Bright red. Then a sort of purple.

“S-Sakura…”

Sakura ignored his pleading.

“S-Sakura, p-please…” The Naruto with its neck stuck in her arms started to tap on her forearm. She didn’t let up. The tapping became more frantic. He was trying to say something, but he didn’t have enough air to actually form any words.

“If you’re really saying you don’t need the shadow clone…”

Sakura twisted the Narutos head sharply to one side. There was an awful cracking sound. Then he vanished with a poof of smoke.

The Naruto that was left, the real Naruto, looked very scared between Sakura’s stronger pair of limbs now.

“W-What if that one had been me?!”

Sakura just laughs. “Oh come on, I knew which one was you. You should know by now that you can’t fool me.”

Naruto had sort of been hoping that if her attention was split up between the two of them, he’d be able to get out while her focus was divided. This plan hadn’t worked. Instead, from his view down between her thighs, he had gotten to watch her snap his neck and now he was just as trapped as before.

“You might as well tap. It’s just you now.”

“I-I can still-“

“Still what?”

Sakura flexed her legs. Hard. Naruto couldn’t say anything after that. It was like she had just totally closed his windpipe with her leg muscles. Her inner thighs cut right into his neck. His hands squeezed her thighs tightly. Then, without any clear goal, his hands moved to her hips, then to her stomach. He held onto her sides, desperate for anything to hold on to and possibly free himself with.

Sakura just rolled her eyes at his desperate groping. “Okay. Either tap, or you’re going to end up like your shadow clone in about two seconds.”

Naruto obediently tapped on her hip.

Sakura let him go. “There you go. Was that so hard?”

Naruto massaged his neck with his hands as he stood to his feet. Usually very talkative, he found himself at a total loss for what to say. He couldn’t believe Sakura had just beaten two of him at the same time.

Sakura just stood there with a rather smug look, and her hands on her hips. “Well? Do you want to try with two shadow clones? Or maybe three?”

“I’m sure that was just a fluke.” Naruto says as another shadow clone poofs into existence. “Let’s go again.”

Sakura just shrugs. “If you say so. It sure didn’t look like a fluke to me. It looked like both of you were begging for mercy.”

Both Narutos came at her. Unfortunately for them, they ran into the same problems as last time. Only this time they were exacerbated by the fact that Naruto had just come seconds away from being knocked out, so he wasn’t exactly on the top of his game. He and his shadow clone looked slow. Tired. Sakura could tell.

“You don’t look so good, Naruto,” said Sakura.

“I look great. I’m definitely getting you this time,” said Naruto, ever the optimist.

“Oh, Naruto…”

Sakura took down the two, weaker Narutos in much the same way she had last time. Only she wanted this to be the last one. She wanted Naruto to realize how hopeless he was. So she did things a little differently. The real Naruto was in a reverse headscissor, and the shadow clone’s face was trapped in Sakura’s chest.

The real Naruto found out that Sakura’s reverse scissor was stronger and tighter than any of her other scissors. His neck just seemed to fit perfectly between her legs, as if it belonged there. She didn’t necessarily have a big ass, but she had a tight, firm, bubble butt that was perfectly suited for squeezing boys into submission. Her skin-tight, black short shorts were directly in front of him.

Naruto wished he was where his shadow clone currently was. The shadow clone was facing the opposite direction of Naruto. Its head was at Naruto’s feet. Sakura was holding its head tightly to her chest, smothering its face with her breasts. Her arms were locked around its head in a sort of mix between a hug and what looked like it could have been a ‘real’ grappling hold. Rather than being choked out, it was being slowly smothered out. He tried to move his face to get air, but couldn’t.

“I think you needed that extra shadow clone. Too late now, I guess,” said Sakura.

Neither of the Narutos responded. They were too busy trying to escape. Or, really, just trying to stay awake at this point.

“Which one of you wants to go to sleep first?” Sakura asked the two of them.

“I-I’m not going… to sleep…”

“Are you sure about that?”

Sakura flexed her legs harder. She squuuueezed her thighs together around his neck. His face was pushed up into her ass. Soon he was wedged right into place. He felt the black fabric covering his face as her ass smothered him and her thighs continued to choke him.

Naruto and his shadow clone both tapped. But Sakura ignored them.

“I think I’ve had enough of your tapping today. You’ve been tapping for the past hour.”

The tapping turned into renewed, panic-filled pulling at her limbs. The shadow clone started to weaken first. Soon he was just weakly pawing at her arms. She held him tightly against her chest until – poof, he disappeared.

Naruto, however, did not have the option of just disappearing. He was stuck there between Sakura’s thighs with his face deep in her scissors, totally smothered.

“Mmmphhh…”

“What was that, Naruto?”

To Naruto’s shock, Sakura actually eased up. He found that he could breathe again. After sucking in some air and coughing a bit, he actually answered her.

“S-Sakura… I give, please…let’s… reset, and then go again…”

Suddenly, Sakura applied full pressure once again. She flexed her legs completely. Naruto’s face was brought right back to her ass. His throat was crushed and his face was smothered once again. He could just barely breathe. He tapped, right on Sakura’s ass.

Sakura just sighed. “You’re such a perv, Naruto. Of course that’s how you would tap.”

Naruto, hoping for mercy, started tapping her thigh instead.

“Sorry, but no. I think we’re done with tapping. You’ve been tapping all day and clearly haven’t learned anything yet. I think that’s enough practice for today anyway.”

“Mmphhh…”

“Exactly.”

Sakura kept Naruto right where she wanted to, right in her thigh prison, until he passed out. His hands, which had been tightly clutching her ass, just slid limply off down onto the mat.

Sakura stood up. She planted one foot on Naruto’s chest and put her hands on her hips as she looked down at him.

“Hopefully you learned something.”
Old 03-Jul-21, 00:35
Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sakura's Headscissors > Shadowclones

Tite illustreation

Old 10-Jul-21, 18:16
Points: 5,604, Level: 31 Points: 5,604, Level: 31 Points: 5,604, Level: 31
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sakura's Headscissors > Shadowclones