Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Which Do You Do?
Be Open 25 45.45%
Hide It 30 54.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-Mar-21, 04:11
Points: 2,524, Level: 20 Points: 2,524, Level: 20 Points: 2,524, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default How do you guys go about dating?

Hello, I know the "F" word isn't very popular around here so I will just say I have some more "exclusive" desires when it comes to women. I'm having a hard time imagining dating or hooking up with people because of it, as I know I would have to A. either like the person enough to not mind suppressing my interests, which is rare and severely limits me or B. open up to them about it. As a result I'm very wary about getting involved with anyone especially in my town because I know what is later down the line and I feel very picky about who I would trust with the knowledge (haven't told anyone so far). Obviously I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I want my needs fulfilled like any other person.

So, I would like to ask people who have a more exclusive desire for wrestling, how do you go about dating? Do you trust people with your secret desires? How has your love life gone in the past, and was this "desire" an obstacle ever?

I notice a theme on this forum of some people hiding their desires, or not communicating them directly and just getting them to do things through trickery/nudging.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skizerlover69 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 04:49
Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How do you guys go about dating?

I never date.

Women are better to rent than own.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xemu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 07:41
Points: 1,462, Level: 15 Points: 1,462, Level: 15 Points: 1,462, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizerlover69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello, I know the "F" word isn't very popular around here so I will just say I have some more "exclusive" desires when it comes to women. I'm having a hard time imagining dating or hooking up with people because of it, as I know I would have to A. either like the person enough to not mind suppressing my interests, which is rare and severely limits me or B. open up to them about it. As a result I'm very wary about getting involved with anyone especially in my town because I know what is later down the line and I feel very picky about who I would trust with the knowledge (haven't told anyone so far). Obviously I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I want my needs fulfilled like any other person.

So, I would like to ask people who have a more exclusive desire for wrestling, how do you go about dating? Do you trust people with your secret desires? How has your love life gone in the past, and was this "desire" an obstacle ever?

I notice a theme on this forum of some people hiding their desires, or not communicating them directly and just getting them to do things through trickery/nudging.
Hey, the only girl I've dated that I shared my secret desire with was my ex.

I got lucky in the sense that I had a feeling she had the same desires based on things she'd say and do.

For example, I'd always notice on nights out or at work that she'd regularly say things like "that would knock me out" or "I got so drunk I was knocked out cold" etc.

On the night we hooked up, I actually passed out drunk at a house party and I was woken by her with her hands down my shorts on my erect cock.
I found this both surprising but also super hot given I've fantasised about it all my life.

I was groggy but decided to pretend to go back to sleep and see how it played out.
She stopped for a few seconds and I thought shit she's stopping but she just whispered omg have you passed out? I didn't respond.
Then she moved me and hungrily sucked my cock until I came in her mouth.

The next day we rather sheepishly spoke about what happened and I asked her outright if she had a sleep fetish or knocked out fetish and she said yes.
I told her I did too and we spoke for so long about it, it was amazing I'd finally found someone with the exact same kink.

What then ensured was almost a year of wrestling matches where we had a rule that once one of us got the other in a choke or hold of some kind, then they'd go limp, accept defeat and pretend to be knocked out.
We didn't want to go down the full blown knockout route by cooking as we didn't know what we were doing but we did experiment with sleep pills, Ambien etc.

So my advice is, try and look for signs that they may reciprocate the idea and use that as your way in
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillwalk10 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 10:25
Points: 5,166, Level: 30 Points: 5,166, Level: 30 Points: 5,166, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never date.

Women are better to rent than own.
What a terrible thing to say
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to realerkochtopf For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 12:15
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Well I have a girlfriend.
Before that, I used to search online.
I told about my preferences right away BEFORE physical dating. Got hundreds of „No“‘s.
But that way I also found my current girlfriend who was open for that from the first time to try out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 12:51
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by realerkochtopf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What a terrible thing to say
I hope you are joking. The man speaks truth.
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 13:21
Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14 Points: 1,294, Level: 14

I guess mines from a girls perspective lol
Ive always ever been a playful type, always very physical and playfighting with my guy friends and boyfriends. Its gotten me a lotta actual wrestling matches and other action lol. So Ig find a cute girl who's fun, playful and feisty. Girls like me like to be challenged and we like to put you in your place hehe. Oh and it has to be more than just about the kinks too. The fetish shit is fun and what you really want, but don't forget to be the man she's after too ��

Last edited by Archaos; 09-Mar-21 at 13:21. Reason: Typos
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Archaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 13:53
Points: 5,706, Level: 32 Points: 5,706, Level: 32 Points: 5,706, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Nice thread-start with interesting topic. You're not the only one here who´s been thinking about these questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well I have a girlfriend.
Before that, I used to search online.
I told about my preferences right away BEFORE physical dating. Got hundreds of „No“‘s.
But that way I also found my current girlfriend who was open for that from the first time to try out.

Can I ask how you presented your preferences?
Since a few years I decided always to be open about this things. First and foremost I would never want to be "living a lie". Second we could find out if and which kinks we share, then feel how it will work out. I have tried not to have a fixed mindset in that way I want my kinks expressed in a certain way, just the point of view that I must accept them or otherwise I loose my self-respect.

I like your idea but have been afraid of girls being frighten because of prejudices that the kinks can be expressed in one way only and therefore missing out on discussion and compromise. To name an e.g. about wrestling: some girls seems to believe they need to be stronger then me when I tell them about it. So, I use to wait a few dates which I am not fully satisfied about
The Following User Says Thank You to LegMan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 14:54
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegMan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice thread-start with interesting topic. You're not the only one here who´s been thinking about these questions.

Can I ask how you presented your preferences?
Since a few years I decided always to be open about this things. First and foremost I would never want to be "living a lie". Second we could find out if and which kinks we share, then feel how it will work out. I have tried not to have a fixed mindset in that way I want my kinks expressed in a certain way, just the point of view that I must accept them or otherwise I loose my self-respect.

I like your idea but have been afraid of girls being frighten because of prejudices that the kinks can be expressed in one way only and therefore missing out on discussion and compromise. To name an e.g. about wrestling: some girls seems to believe they need to be stronger then me when I tell them about it. So, I use to wait a few dates which I am not fully satisfied about
Well, by internet dating, first, I said that I am a bit different when it comes to closeness searching a girlfriend who can be tolerant. Then, I just described that I love being held with no escape by a woman. After many No‘s a few girls asked how would that be possible as a smaller weaker woman to hold me. Then I wrote that if the woman uses especially her legs to hold a man it might be possible and sending some pics for ex. girl using lotus lock or triangle choke on a man.

So I got more No‘s but the woman becoming my girlfriend got nosy and said that she would like to try out if I really can’t escape her then. So we did.

Well, the easier part is, that I don’t need open wrestling. For me it is exciting enough to let her apply a hold and try to get free after she locked me while she doesn’t release me anymore no matter what. Open wrestling wouldn’t be possible with my Philippine girlfriend but she started to like to have me in control like this in several situation.

I assume it’s even much more difficult to find a girlfriend willing to do competitive wrestling.
Old 09-Mar-21, 16:08
ssddfaudhey

I got lucky several times in my dating life.Girls that enjoyed wrestling around and were competitive.Hit the jackpot with my wife.When we began dating she held a brown belt in seido Kan karate(stopped 2 yrs prior) and was a blue belt in BJJ but was on a break from that.I did not know about this untill the first time we play fought.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
advice, dating, headscissors, women, wrestling