Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 01-Jul-21, 17:20
philla76

Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

I discovered an interesting way to determine how much force you can push in armwrestling. It's not perfect, but definitely feels like the real thing. It will become slightly easier once the sled starts moving but it shouldn't be massive given it was still hard to finish to the floor. I really felt like I was trying to beat someone, but it seemed to get moderately easier in comparison to the real thing. If only I could find a way to increase resistance.

Basically I set up a 116lb sled and attached a heavy duty nylon strap and added weights until I couldn't move the sled. I added 121 lb for a total of 237lb. I think I could have added another 5lb maybe and then that might have been it. What I would like to identify is how much additional force would be required to win a match. is it 5lb, 10lb, 30lb? I'm ignoring variables and high level technique.

I'm a bit concerned about how much variance in friction will result from different surfaces.

I have just started working out again so this is me at my natural average guy strength.

It would be really good to see what some of the results in here are so we can begin to understand where we might stand against some of these session wrestlers. I've always been confused at some of the results that say Annie is strong/Annie is weak, guys losing to petite women.

This is the model I used

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by philla76; 01-Jul-21 at 17:41.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-21, 10:43
Points: 470, Level: 7 Points: 470, Level: 7 Points: 470, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I’m now 41 years old, 184cm tall (6’) and I weight 84 kg’s (185 lbs). My age varied between 30 and 41, weight between 83 and 93 kilograms when these armwrestling encounters happened. I never did any kind of pro or semi-pro sports in my life but I hit the gym more or less since 16 years, I can bench 80 kg’s 4*8 etc. So I’m probably stronger overall compared to average 40 year male but not a powerhouse either. That’s why it was kind of disappointing for me being unable to find a girl to beat me in armwrestling so far (wrestling is another story, I lost to most of my opponents).

Only one I draw couple of times was Renata Hronova. Her and Sheena were the only two girls I, for an instance during the match, think that I can lose. Third place goes to Madam Mysteria. It’s kind of a search for holy grail to me now and I seriously consider putting a decent ‘bonus’ for the lady that can beat me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Strength is interesting. If you look at Herbiceps, the biggest bodybuilders are rarely the strongest in their grip tests. In fact they hover around 80-90 on the grip test, but I saw a fitness model get 120. You need to know more about what they do for strength as bodybuilders tend not to lift heavy weights. Even powerlifters tend not to be strong as they're focused on single lifts. I'd be looking at ladies who do full body training and then analyze the definition and size. Sean on Herbiceps claims to lose all these matches and yet he faces up against Sara Backman and forces her to use her full technique as opposed to toying with the previous guy. He is way stronger than he makes out.

I find a lot of the videos online underwhelming, and not many look 100% legit. Tia is quite interesting. I've seen her beat Jen Cowan easily, and a video I can't find anymore where she beat Fritz on the left easily, on the right with effort.

Annie has a video armwrestling some slim guy but I'm still not 100% convinced it's real. It, like many other videos lacks the intensity I'd expect to see from the guy if he was trying.

It does surprise me with ladies like Veve and Venom, and to a lesser extent Ina as I'm never really convinced she's that strong.

Some of the best mixed matches I've seen are on IG where the guy actually won but only just.

A lot of the FF matches I've seen with Sheena and all the ladies on the c4s page look really even so it's hard to see who is actually the strongest.

I would really like to see more matches set up without the fantasy aspect and it's 100% go from the start on a proper table, no BS.

So what body shape are you guys in? who do you look like physically?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to awfanss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-21, 16:54
philla76

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfanss [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m now 41 years old, 184cm tall (6’) and I weight 84 kg’s (185 lbs). My age varied between 30 and 41, weight between 83 and 93 kilograms when these armwrestling encounters happened. I never did any kind of pro or semi-pro sports in my life but I hit the gym more or less since 16 years, I can bench 80 kg’s 4*8 etc. So I’m probably stronger overall compared to average 40 year male but not a powerhouse either. That’s why it was kind of disappointing for me being unable to find a girl to beat me in armwrestling so far (wrestling is another story, I lost to most of my opponents).

Only one I draw couple of times was Renata Hronova. Her and Sheena were the only two girls I, for an instance during the match, think that I can lose. Third place goes to Madam Mysteria. It’s kind of a search for holy grail to me now and I seriously consider putting a decent ‘bonus’ for the lady that can beat me.
I know what you're saying as I'm in the same position. This is why I'm keen to get my idea out there so I can get some numbers to get an idea of how strong each lady actually is.
Old 17-Jul-21, 09:24
philla76

Using a bench and cable weight setup of which I haven't calibrated or tested for actual weight. I might do that next time with a 25kg plate I was only just with the most exertion I could give get 80kg to pull.

I think this is a much easier setup. I'd be very interested to see how much you guys can pull on a bench with a hand strap on the cable machine.
Old 13-Aug-21, 09:11
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Trying the same as Royh, but factoring in Groups A, B, C and D (according to Roy's results based groupings, not anything earlier in the thread):

I think it is better and more useful for me to merge groups A and B (the ones who won in my sessions, overall or emphatically), and also merge groups C and D (the ones who have tied overall, or partially).

For Groups A and B right handed I'd be thinking this
Anna M Strong>Renata Hronova>=Dominique Danger>Madam Mysteria>Kathy Gifford

For Groups A and B left handed
Anna M Strong>Dominique Danger>Madam Mysteria>=Renata Hronova>Kathy Gifford

For Groups C and D right handed I think something like this
Ms Xena>Sheena>=Tamara Makar>=KO>=Tia>=Calista?>=Warrior Amazone?>=Viktoria>=Shawna Strong>=Lizzy Bierschneider>Meg R Strong>=Ironfire>Grace>Severa?

For Groups C and D left handed
Meg R Strong>=Lizzy Bierschneider>=Tia>=KO>=Ironfire>=Calista>=Shawna Strong>=Viktoria>=Severa>=Tamara Makar>=Warrior Amazone>=Sheena>=Grace>=Ms Xena

From the remaining girls I tried armwrestling with in sessions this could be a top 5 for right handed matches
Kasie Cavanaugh>Raven>=Venom>Shelby Beach>=Anita D (DWW)

This could be a top 5 left handed (I'm putting Xena and Ina in because of what has been said about them as I think they might have got stronger and better at it after my sessions, but I'm not sure I tried left handed with them anyway, and it does seem likely they'd be contenders now on the right too but I decided not to include them on my list for that side because it'd go against how things went in the sessions I had myself)
Kasie Cavanaugh>=Panther>Fire (LWS)>=Xena (LWS)>Ina Black

As you can tell by the number of >= I typed, I think a lot of the calls are pretty uncertain! There'd be some variability I think.
I don't have any new armwrestling experiences with other session girls (I didn't do any sessions during covid times, except for one I'd booked when the case numbers were low...but we probably should have been in lockdown already, according to the pattern seen in Italy before that point) but I thought maybe I should tidy up and expand on this, since Royh has a group E in his version for ones who didn't win or draw overall on either side.

I thought maybe I should choose different options than Xena and Ina for the left too, more according to my own sessions.

So for Group E (as well as Kasie, Raven, Venom who does have an occasional win but out of quite a lot of attempts and sometimes with a handicap element where she had her hand on the bed and I didn't or something, Shelby, Anita D the (natural I guess) bodybuilder from DWW who I still am not 100% sure I did armwrestling with although I'd remember if I'd lost at it, like I remember ending underneath her and submitting in wrestling lol, but anyway she was very close with Viktoria on a right arm attempt although losing finally, Panther, Fire, Xena and Ina that I mentioned already) these would be there too:
Chloe Davis, Axa, Bora, Star*, Tiki Taka, Felix, Starr, Jet (MWC), Maggie Jennings, Jezabel (LWS), Kassidy, Layla (Manchester), Serenity Steele, Minxy Li, Orsi B

I didn't try to put those in any order (like Royh didn't too I think), but copied them from a post I'd already made. I think I've included all the ones I tried any armwrestling with at all (like I said before unfortunately I didn't with some like Cindy Huntress or Malibu and sometimes because I even forgot to ask!).

Two more names for the left arm could be tricky actually. Possibly Shelby again, and Axa.

For the right arm if not including Anita D due to memory issues maybe Fire would get another inclusion for a suggested top 5 for that side too in Group E, but others like Chloe Davis, Tiki Taka, maybe Starr, Layla could be in contention, and maybe Serenity too based on seemingly turning into superwoman when her arm was nearly down, after a slow start (much easier part for me) haha! (editing this to say that it wasn't literally that she made a slow start but that she could resist really well at the end, because it happened multiple times and once I think I did even say she won because it caused an elbow foul by me haha. Anyway, Viktoria and Venom both won vs her I think, but after a more even start if I remember correctly, so the resistance at the end wasn't so much because her effort had been used up already perhaps, but she is a strong girl anyway, in her legs too for definite!).

Otherwise one girl in a club would be in Group C/D (actually C according to Roy's categories) and somewhere in the middle, or upper middle of that group on the right side I think (we didn't try left side, and it was when I'd not done a big amount of sessions yet, but it was a draw that seemed like a stalemate anyway). I don't think she took up doing sessions though, and neither did a girl in a lap dancing club who'd be in Group E but not ruled out to replace Anita D potentially for a top 5 right handed.

Venom and Raven too were pretty good on the left too by the way, but less than the right I think (considering I'm right handed and normally do better on that side, depending on the opponent).

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 13-Aug-21 at 09:54.
Old 14-Aug-21, 11:13
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,550 Times in 2,406 Posts

Last edited by ours01; 15-Aug-21 at 14:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-21, 07:25
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Maybe Amazon Nikki is a possibility to be surprisingly good at armwrestling (but she'd have to be very good, among the best, to be so probably wouldn't she?).

I could be wrong, but I had the impression Sade would be very good at it, and Nikki won against her on the right arm I have noticed (although apparently not the left, so that might back-up Sade even being surprisingly good herself if looking at it the other way round!)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It looks like the other way round for Nikki (loss on the right, win on the left) vs this guy though
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-21, 23:16
Points: 6,837, Level: 35 Points: 6,837, Level: 35 Points: 6,837, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe Amazon Nikki is a possibility to be surprisingly good at armwrestling (but she'd have to be very good, among the best, to be so probably wouldn't she?).

I could be wrong, but I had the impression Sade would be very good at it, and Nikki won against her on the right arm I have noticed (although apparently not the left, so that might back-up Sade even being surprisingly good herself if looking at it the other way round!)

It looks like the other way round for Nikki (loss on the right, win on the left) vs this guy though
I know there was also a filmed match where Nikki lost to Tapered Physique on both arms. Tapered is very tough, it took a lot for me to beat her on the right, a little easier on the left
The Following User Says Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-22, 23:25
Points: 6,837, Level: 35 Points: 6,837, Level: 35 Points: 6,837, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Just sessioned with Tyler Dare today, and wow, a much bigger challenge than last time. She is strong. We probably arm wrestled 12-15 times between right and left, and she snuck in about 3 wins. If I lost focus or did not go close to100% from the start, she gained an advantage and I could not stop momentum if she got me going down. We had a few good 2- second stalemates. If I went all out on the right from the start I won, but not easily, but also not in doubt. Left was closer. I would actually say she is stronger than Tapered on the left, and pretty close to Kayla. Right side she would be about even with Tapered, maybe a tad stronger than Kayla. And she is an awesome person on top of it all!
Old 23-Apr-22, 20:32
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86 Points: 38,487, Level: 86
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,550 Times in 2,406 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Strength is interesting. If you look at Herbiceps, the biggest bodybuilders are rarely the strongest in their grip tests. In fact they hover around 80-90 on the grip test, but I saw a fitness model get 120...
... Tia went to 118 with grip test with

That is the same pressure as normal quite strong sporty man press.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post: