Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Oct-15, 23:16
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]! Thanks a lot for your purchase! I know it comes from heart and I truly appreciate that, BUT, I have to say this, I don't need charity. Fight Pulse is quite successful, because our products are of distinct quality. Most of the styles we have introduced are unique in the industry. And we will keep doing our best to bring you top-quality videos.
Don't care, it's for the second point and not first point that i bought your video!

I try only to but a little water in the fire, because i feel bad if persons get angry because of missunderstadment. I hope you continue your work in this quality!

I enjoy to see your girls in Troisdorf and hope to see you also there.

Last edited by ours01; 21-Oct-15 at 05:51.
Old 21-Oct-15, 04:16
klp54chev

Thank you for the interview with Karina Gotika. I found her to be very charming and I can see from her attitude that she is and will continue to be successful.
Old 24-Oct-15, 13:45
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register],whats your reaction after Alice post her reaction after your post? asuming you read it... Wasn't nice from her calling you not a good company/producer . IF VEVE and SKYLAR RENE ,TIA FIGHTING ,came to your studio ,that means you are too honest. I bet that before they come to your studio ,they get information about you... They all do so its normal. i hope you know what i mean . thanks
Old 24-Oct-15, 23:49
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zell04 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register],whats your reaction after Alice post her reaction after your post? asuming you read it... Wasn't nice from her calling you not a good company/producer . IF VEVE and SKYLAR RENE ,TIA FIGHTING ,came to your studio ,that means you are too honest. I bet that before they come to your studio ,they get information about you... They all do so its normal. i hope you know what i mean . thanks
Thanks, Zell! I have absolutely no idea what she wrote about me and where she published it. But when it comes to it, I'm sure there's only few people that will take her word over mine.

If pushed I can show anyone our entire conversation with Alice on whatsapp. The only reason Alice refused to make her trip to Prague, canceling the shoot 3 days before it had to take place, is because she no longer felt it was profitable for her. She cancelled it at my expense. She didn't apologize. She just told me she is not coming and that I have to deal with it. It was incredibly rude. And this is the second time she cancels our agreements due to personal reasons. Only first time I was able to cancel the shoot without financial loss.

Fight Pulse has worked with many traveling session wrestlers in the past year and a half, among which are Viktoria, Zsuzsa, Veve Lane, Skylar Rene, Scorpion and Karina Gotika. I have always tried to ensure that the wrestlers are happy about their visit to Fight Pulse. Anyone looking forward to traveling to Prague can contact the mentioned ladies and ask them about their Prague experience.

I also believe that noone with common sense will trust the opinion of a person who has never worked with me and has canceled our agreements twice herself. I have no idea what she can even say about Fight Pulse. The only reason she is expressing herself is that I decided to go public about her unreliability and rudeness.

But in all honesty, I want to leave this story behind, now that it has been made public, because I would rather focus on the positive things, like bringing high-quality competitive mixed and female wrestling matches to you, than on distractions and nuisance that people like Alice introduce to our lives. However, it is important to know these people. And it is important to avoid them.

But now I would like to ask you guys to not bring up this unfortunate topic in here anymore, because I would like to leave it in the past.

Oh, I am preparing a very exciting mixed wrestling release at the moment. I love it. I hope you love it too.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-15, 00:17
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-47: Karina Gotika vs Ryan

...This is without doubt one of our most beautiful matches to date, thanks to Karina's amazing performance, as she unleashes upon her larger opponent an outstanding array of leg chokes - front and reverse headscissors, triangle... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview video: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FightPulse-MX-47-Karina-Gotika-vs-Ryan-6215.jpg (380.2 KB, 145 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-15, 01:11
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Are Karina's scissors strong enough to KO someone?
Old 25-Oct-15, 10:47
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are Karina's scissors strong enough to KO someone?
Of course they are.
Old 25-Oct-15, 12:42
Points: 4,142, Level: 27 Points: 4,142, Level: 27 Points: 4,142, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Bought the match but had to stop after 5 mins, because it still didn't look quite competitive to me. This guy is a little too big for his opponent, so he has to go a little too easy on his inferior female opponent to give a true sense of realism. But, still a lot better than GG and for sure Karina is very skilled and sexy. Good find! Still prefer DWW though.
Old 25-Oct-15, 13:06
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxRomana [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This guy is a little too big for his opponent, so he has to go a little too easy on his inferior female opponent
Thanks for the purchase!
Ryan has very little idea about wrestling. He is also the less aggressive in this match-up. That might give an impression that he is not trying. But as he gets dominated he becomes more aggressive. Check out the second part of the video and let me know if you still think he is not trying hard.
Also sent you a PM about refunding you the payment.
Old 25-Oct-15, 13:11
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Awesome pics! Thanks for posting!
Karina looks like a Tiger. I'd love to wrestle her

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse